Love and Redemption

By HumbleWinner

⭐ FEATURED ON OFFICIAL WATTPAD PROFILES ⭐ It is said, "Everything is fair in love and war", but falling in lo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
New Story
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 - Epilogue
Author's Note
New Story!!!
New Story!!!!!

Chapter 47

2K 175 170
By HumbleWinner

The blue sky got covered with the hues of orange, red and pink as the orange-yellow ball of fire rose high up in the sky. The birds were chirping and dancing happily in the sky welcoming the brand new day. It was a fresh morning of Monday and sun shone brightly in the sky.

The cheerful morning was indeed, a gloomy one for the newly wedded bride. Nandini was dismayed at the events of last night, the first night after her marriage with the monstrous royal of Rathore clan, Vikrant Singh Rathore.

Horrified at the events of last night, Nandini got up from her luxurious bed as tears trickled down her face. Limping, she covered herself and headed towards the bathroom to freshen herself. She was glad that she was not compelled to see the grouchy face of her husband in the morning after all, the grumpy man was not present in the room, much to her relief.

After a relaxing bath, she summoned the maids and got ready for her first day after marriage. She faked a smile which did not reach her eyes as she got out of her husband’s chambers. She was not happy but terrified at her new life.

Last night, cursing her fate, she accepted her new life, ironically which her father thought was the best for her. Her husband claimed his right on her body, after all, that was what he wanted. The only satisfaction Nandini had was that her monstrous husband could never claim her soul. Her gloomy big, doe-shaped eyes told the tales of her misery and pain as they held unshed tears.

Nandini met her mother-in-law in the palace, as she passed through the spacious stairways of magnificent marble, who scrunched her nose looking at her. The old lady commented, “Some people can wrap royals around their fingers but cannot step in their shoes”, looking at the clothes of newly-wedded Nandini disapprovingly.

Clad in a heavily embroidered red colored silk sari, Nandini was all decked up and she was infuriated when her mother-in-law passed a disgraceful comment at her. Nandini was already tired of her husband’s behavior the previous night when she realized her mother-in-law thought she had bewitched Vikrant.

Furiously, she marched at Shyambhavi Devi and said, “Mother, for the first and the last time, I am telling you, it was your son who came after me. I never wanted to marry that disgusted man who just had lust for me.” Gritted her teeth, Nandini went away leaving the old lady shocked for once.

Vikrant, on the other hand, was really pleased to get married to Nandini not only because he was attracted towards her bewitching beauty but also because she was the daughter of the powerful tribal headman, Avinash Singh Shekhawat. Having lost his royal title because of banishment, Vikrant craved for power and position in the society.

After marrying his ‘dusky beauty’, last night he fulfilled all his desires and was satisfied. A smile crept on his lips as he remembered their night full of passion and desire. Now being legally wedded to Nandini, Vikrant wanted to give her the title of ‘his queen’.

He had expected his little wife to oppose his advances the previous night but was thrilled when nothing of that sort happen. In fact, before entering his wedding chambers, last night, Vikrant had resolved to give her time if she needed any but he was happy that Nandini surrendered herself to him. A wave of desire swept across his body as he reminisced his moments with his wife. Ironically, Vikrant Singh Rathore could not see the misery in the beautiful eyes of his wife while he fulfilled his lust.

Vikrant Singh Rathore wanted a powerful position in tribal society as it was the second step towards his goal of clipping down the wings of arrogant bird, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore. He had left to his new court early in the morning where he met the headmen of neighbouring tribal villages and discussed plans to improve their trade. He knew the greed of money would compel the innocent tribals to help him defeat the queen of Vijaygarh, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore and he wanted to make the best use of every opportunity coming in his way.

After completing his duties in new court, Vikrant Singh Rathore impatiently marched towards the opulent chambers of the palace which he had specifically designed for his wife when a shrill voice stopped him.

“Your new bride has begun showing tantrums from the very first day. She did not complete the post wedding rituals and has not eaten anything since morning”, Shyambhavi Devi complained to his son as she chewed betel nut startling him. Her new maid, a young tribal girl from the village stood beside the old lady with a rectangular box made up of silver that had betel nuts.

Vikrant was disgusted at his mother’s comment for once. He felt disappointed because his mother taunted about Nandini in front of a maid who belonged to Pranathgarh. He wanted everyone to know Nandini was living a happily married life with him because he needed to garner everyone’s support later on.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, Vikrant roared to the maid, “Prepare the meals for my wife” dismissing her.

Bending closer to his mother, he whispered, “Mother, treat her good. She is the key to all your treasures.”

Shyambhavi Devi chuckled humorlessly as she said, “That common girl has whipped you, my son”.

Vikrant could not help but chuckle at his mother’s apprehensive thoughts. Sitting beside his mother, he said, “Mother, I have seen better in the palace. I was not attracted to her but her father. Trust me, I have something in my mind to take revenge from Aparajita and Nandini is the key to all our desires.”

Shyambhavi Devi looked at her son shockingly for once. She had not contemplated anything as such. In fact, she was unable to comprehend anything. Taking a deep breath, Vikrant said, “Mother, never speak ill about her in front of any maids. Remember these house-helps are loyal to Pranathgarh. We need to show that Nandini is really happy otherwise we might lose her father’s support”.

Shyambhavi Devi nodded in affirmation as information sank inside her brain. She smiled as she patted the shoulder of her son gesturing her complete support.

Having said this, he marched furiously to meet his little wife in her bed chambers.

Nandini was devastated at the remark of her mother-in-law who had questioned her chastity. After reaching her chambers, she had closed the opulent doors and thrown herself on the queen sized bed. Having cried buckets, she had slept. She was startled by the heavy knocks on her door.

She fumbled as she got up and opened the doors of her chambers and was shocked to see her husband glaring at her with bloodshot eyes. Pushing her gently inside the room, Vikrant closed the doors and held her close to himself by her chiseled shoulders which were clad in a red colored silk blouse.

Inhaling her sweet body fragrance, Vikrant whispered huskily to her, “Has someone died in this house, Nandini?”

Nandini flinched for once as the painful memories of last night flashed in front of her eyes. Closing her eyes, she stuttered, “Wh…what are yo…you say…saying?”

“You have shut yourself in your chambers and you are crying as if someone is dead. Have you forgotten that you are my wife, my queen and you should behave like one?” Vikrant roared glaring at her black, doe-like eyes as she flinched in terror of her monstrous husband.

She nodded as she laughed humorlessly and said, “If I am your wife, treat me like one”, still wriggling out of his animalistic grip.

Getting perplexed, Vikrant looked at her with compassion and wondered what went wrong when Nandini cleared his doubts as she screamed, “Last night you claimed my body like a trash. You detest you and your mother thinks I am after you”.

Vikrant chuckled as he caught her small waist and nuzzled into the crook of her neck overwhelmed with the desires pooling inside him.

Peppering soft kisses, he bit her earlobe and whispered huskily, “Your passionate moans told another story, my little wife. Don’t worry I will claim you with love tonight.”

Nandini was utterly disgusted at herself as tears trickled down her face while Vikrant took her to the bed to have his way with her. Anticipating the worst, Nandini had shut her eyes and was startled by the knock at the door. He groaned as he got up from the bed while Nandini sat straight on the bed with her haywire hair.

Taking the big plate of food inside the room, Vikrant dismissed the servant. He fed his adamant wife who smiled at him for the first time after their marriage. With unspoken words, both Nandini and Vikrant made a pact to behave like a dutiful husband and wife without any emotion of love towards each other. After all, there marriage had a strong foundation of lust, helplessness, greed and pain.

❤❤❤

Hi everyone

👉 This chapter is dedicated to all those married couples who lack communication with each other.

I don't support such stuff but few conclusions, we can draw out are:-

1. Vikrant may be insensitive but he didn't force his wife. 🤔

2. Nandini could have been a bit strong to oppose things when Vikrant approached. 🤔

Anyway, I will be waiting for your comments and your votes. 😘

Please shower your love on this story by hitting the 🌟 button. 😍

Love you all
💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 4.9K 28
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
27.1K 2.4K 32
11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 years older than her who...
791K 39K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
23.2K 1.5K 30
He was her listener She was his blabber ❝𝒴𝓸𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁, 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝓎 ❞ ◍✧...