When Alpha Created Omega

By noahsky

" You can't quantify love, and if you try, you can end up focusing on misleading factors. Stuff that rea... More

Concept Art _ Featuring Iven & Theo
Copy Right
My Bright future
Orders
Stress
On the road
What a Girl wants
My claim
Contact
Blue skies
Hope-Theodore Pov.-
Home
Reality - Theo.Pov
Reborn
Burden- Theo's Pov
Replenished
Bend
Invented -Theo. Pov
Mistake
Heavy lies the crown
Escape
Established
Journey
Castle
The Return - Theo's.Pov
Original
Something New
Something Borrowed
Somthing Used
Rush
The Fairy tale - Not edited
Repercussion - Not edited
The Puppet and The Muse-not edited
Thin Lines - Not Edited
Creation~Time Skip 3 months/short chap
Planned
Content- Short unedited
Repeating History
A Thosand Nights
Stars and us🌙
The little things
Expectation Vs Reality
Reality Vs Experience
Us
Truth -Not edited
Preservation
Sacrificial
Cold
Plotting
Warrior ✨ Time Skip ~ 3months
The lies decorating The Pretender
💕 part 1. Completed

Oh Brother of mine

322 55 12
By noahsky

Being back to work took up more time then I thought it would. Im sure I'll be back up to speed by the end of the week. I texted kent the plan's for dinner tonight so expect Iven to already be their.

My father is probably throwing some really bitchy comments at her right now but it does nothing to quicken my pass to the dinning room. I miss the colors of my home and the smell of country air. Mountain air was fresh but abit harsh due to the high altitude.

The closer I get to the dinning room the louder the sound of laughter gets. Im extremely surprised to see my mate smiling at the dinner table with father here. I love how her hair is styled in a bun and the skirt paired with the white blouse. Giving her a very feminine touch.

Her appearance take's up all my attention, so much that I barely notice the voice talking to me.

"Brother please come sit with us. I was just telling Iven you should be arriving any minute now. We all know how punctual you can be." Matthew's musically annoying voice make's my eye twitch.

I take a seat right next to Iven facing my brother and father. The table is filled with authentic Chinese food, sitting in front of Iven though is a huge plate of raw rib's.

I fight the urge to throw a fit like a cub. Im still disappointed to see she still wont eat regular food. We cant have are cubs nursing off her if she continues to eat like a rabid animal.

Nameless maid's move to fill my plate with steaming hot fried rice before the main meats. I don't like how my beta brother is eye balling my mate across the table or how my father has a twinkle in his eye.

Not even two bite's into my meal my father is clearing his throat to speak.

"So please sweetheart tell us how has your day been? Im sure kent was attentive as always." He say's with a slight chuckle.

Iven has half a chunk a rib shoved in her mouth. Pink dust's over her cheek's and we all know she emmbrassed by her eating manner's.

"It's okay love please continue eating." Matthew hold's his hand up and smiles kindly at Iven. My stomach tighten's and my legs stiffen.

"We both know you haven't had anything decent to eat all-day. I met up with Kent before dinner and he told me all about how he showed you your room. Helping you get settled into the house.

Brother I just had a splendid idea! Why don't I show her around the stables tomorrow so sh-

My voice is tight and clipped and my idea is just as "splendid" as matthews.

"Actually I all ready made plans for Iven to go shopping and have tea with the women. It will be nice for her to also see the little city near by."

I level eyes at him like dagger's and silently dare him to argue. He's living on my land rent free. On top of that he's the only beta out the bunch of us. I maybe different to but im omega pure.

Matthew is Beta trash and some where in between our father is a whore. With a rediculusly high rate to siring Alpha male's.

Meanwhile my father is joyfully getting off on my displeasure and Iven cant help but to keep shoving raw meat into her mouth. Not even taking a break for a sip of my favorite brandy I picked out for tonight.

I force myself to eat with everyone but deep down I want shank my brother and light my father on fire.
It's been less then ten minutes and a clanking sound of bone on fine china snaps my last bit of patience.

Before I can tell them were retiring for the night Im sprayed with 1982 rare gold Brandy.

"Who the fuck pissed in my water." Iven hisses out.

Maids scurry around her and me to help clean up the mess. I shove myself away from the table and pull Iven up out of her seat. At the same time signalling for the maid's to move out of our way.

She let's me pull her up the stairs and straight into our bedroom. My eye's adjust to seeing my old bed and for a minute I forget I need a shower. It feel's so good to be home.

I move into the bathroom and start the shower for us. "Come take a shower with me.....pissy." I yell out.

----------Iven.Pov----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh so he has joke's now? After being starved all day tell dinner time I was so excited to see fresh meat. I really couldn't help myself, I blame not eating all day for my sense being so dull.

I realized multiple thing's way to late and ended up embarrassing us both. Stuffing my mouth tell I damn near choked then spitting my drink out in his face was obviously the last straw for him. It wasn't tell after he was tugging me up the stairs that it dawned on me exactly how stupid I made him look.

Of course no one pissed in my drink. I seen the maids fill everyone's glasses with the same bottle. Human drink's are just as disgusting as their processed food. At least Mathew was kind enough to care about my hunger.

Sighing I eventually gave into Theo's request to join him in the shower. If im being completely honest with myself it really hasn't been so bad here. I stripped my clothe's off not bothering to move them off the floor and entered the steamy bathroom.

---------------- -Theo.Pov---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing Iven naked under my shower head cleared all agitation I had, had for her during dinner. I moved over silently letting her get the main position under the shower head.

I moved behind her pulling her back into me. My cock seemed seek out Ivens warmth all on its own. My hip's pressed forward making sure she felt my arousal in-between her ass cheek's.

I tugged her tight bun free and her beautiful red curls fell free. Framing her lovely face and tickling my face.

My voice is tight and huskey with arousal but I need to ask her for myself how her day has been.

"Did kent make sure you were taken care of? How do you like your new home? Please if you need anything tell me.

I want you to love our home as much as I do. I need you to feel comfortable coming to me for what ever you need. Im here to take care of you."

My arm's tighten around her waist and I wish could freeze this moment to save for later. Her clear blue eyes peer up at me and my heart melt's when she smiles.

"Everyone has been great....even your father. Kent made sure I learned the basics of the house for now. Your brother was extremely helpful to.

I think i might actually enjoy being around your family."

Her word's were meant to comfort me but did the exact opposite. A growl slowly makes its way through my clenched teeth. No way in hell will she be allowed around the rest. Not tell she gives us at least a couple sets of cub's.

Some of my brothers are just as scandalous if not more then Mathew. I'll be damned if I give anyone a chance to whoo my mate away from me.

Im quick learner and I might not be able to beat Iven in a death match but catching her off guard gives me a advantage. She was to lost in the sensual moment to protest when I scooped her up in my arms. Dumping her on my bed I stepped back to get the full view of my mate on our bed.

Nudity never bothered Iven so I know shes not trying to entice me by how she lays on the bed. Laying flat on her back with her legs half way open and full breasts on display.
The bright pink glittery bed comforter under her adds a sexy back ground.

My hand moves down to my hard cock and slowly pump's it.

I love the coy smile on her lips and return it with my own grin as I give her a mini show.

"You love touching your self for me don't you?" Her word's felt like a whisper across my skin. Teasing me and spurring me on at the same time. I jump on top of her growling loudly while she giggles under me.

I thrust into her again and again, the instinct to plant my seed deep inside her is a prevailing thought in my mind. Her breasts bounce from my hips pushing as hard and deep as I can. The headboard is banging against the wall, adding to the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, my deep growls, and her breathless moans.

I've experienced the act of sex before, but I have never once tried to impregnate her. My inner wolf and me decide as a whole to accept Iven as our life mate and the mysterious but not unwelcome instincts to impregnate her only keeps increasing.

My heart pounded faster than ever as I claimed her back, the first spurt's of my seed shoot deep inside her. The pleasure was greater than I could have ever imagined. She cried out under me as her own release shattered her.

My cock remained hard and logged deep inside her. I watch her eyes flutter close and I can tell she's exhausted. I tug the covers from under us and bring her body tight up against mine.

Multiple time's during the night I woke Iven up to my hard cock pumping in and out of her soaked pussy. I have no shame in my actions and if she didn't want to risk getting pregnant then she had a funny way of showing it.

-------------------------------------------------------------Authors notes------------------------------------
Thank you all for reading and all my new followers thank you for adding me! Please star and follow me for updates:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.6K 23
Lauren's parents were murdered when she was just fifteen years old. At school she is the badass who stays by herself, till one day of her senior year...
7.1K 282 43
~Completed 7-15-17~ //Under Revision (7-6-21)// I couldn't even begin to recall all the times and places I had heard the phrase; he was different. An...
2.5M 126K 34
| Highest Ranking in Werewolf: 9| Completed 4/10/2017 I watched him fall in love. I watched as he took her to places I had always wanted to go and d...
142K 5.6K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...