all are dreams ; [ unedited ]

By sulmiyeyea

- lami x jisung oneshots with a twist - bickering - all are dreams STARTED: June 14, 2020 ENDED: July 2020 More

- start ; ice cream pop
- ticket
- jaemom
- leaving
- treat
- cutting classes
- groceries
- anemic coconut
- oppa
- pads
- surprise
- concert
- boxing
- alone
- awards night
- comfort
- crowned queen
- live
- computer shop
- lions
- love story
- you belong with me
- secret love song
- merman
- first love
- meme gone wrong
- Dear Future Husband
- aegyo battle
- blue ball
- don't say goodbye
- moon confession
- untitled
- cabled car
- being doyoung's sister
- blueberry hair
- twisted bibbidi bobbidi boo
- imong mama
- your mom
- dumb dumber & dumbest
- unpretty dancer
- part-time tutor
- hair tie
- i
- four seasons
- switched
- cooking class
- kairosclerosis
- photoshoot
- step bro
- PK
- 502
- math test
- thousand years
- break your bones
- isolated with him
- chaotic bday
- mr.CEO
- inlove with our student teacher
- naughty princess
- party
- scared to be lonely
.
Jisung
- in my dream
Lami
we met not
she fainted
he waited
end ; album
thank you!!
new story!!!

- reason behind her departure

46 4 19
By sulmiyeyea

I know the reason is just a rumour but im still devastated

again about Lami and Koeun's departure but its based on the new info I got from one SRG spazzer from twt.

"Jisung-ah we still have a meeting to attend" Jeno patted the younger's arm as he looked up and nodded.

The Dreamies were called to have a meeting and discuss about something.

They arrived infront of the meeting room, which is surprisingly a bit open.

Jaemin was about to open it and walk in but heard a yell inside, which is from the current CEO, Chris.

The Dreamies halted when they heard a familiar voice.

"I'm sorry Sir, we will do out best" a girl said.

The door was a bit open but they could only see two tall girls, one girl with a short hair and the other one with a shoulder-lenghted hair.

"You can't debut with them" their CEO sternly said.

The Dreamies froze in their places as they looked at each other.

"A new group debuting?" Chenle whispered and they all nodded.

"What? Im sorry seosangnim but I've trained for almost 10 years just to be rejected in the line up? I think this is pure evil. And the reason? We didn't suit in the concept that they would do? Its such a childish reason!" Another voice argued.

The CEO slapped his hands on the table making everyone freeze.

"Isn't that Koeun noona's voice?" Haechan said wide eyed.

The others looked at each other with their brows knitted.

"But she is already an idol material, I didn't expect her not to debut" Jaemin said and they all nodded.

Jisung on the other hand, felt really worried. He is thinking that Lami is the other girl beside Koeun and he is afraid she would leave the agency.

"If you don't like it then leave!!" The CEO shouted, Koeun grabbed her hair frustratingly before shouting "I QUIT" and ran out the door, bumping the Dreamies.

Koeun looked up and saw the boys looking at her worried.

"I'm sorry, goodbye" she said before pushing Haechan and ran out with tears flowing on her cheeks.

"How about you? Are gonna leave with her?" The CEO asked the remaining girl inside, rather than angirly, he said it softly.

"I also wanted to quit" she said and lowered her head before bowing, going out but the CEO stopped her.

"No you can't!!" He shouted.

Jisung perked his ears up and peeked inside as he heard a shout.

"L-lami?" He stuttered as he saw her side view looking at their CEO, full of tears.

"Just don't, you can leave for awhile but never leave permanently. We need you as our actress" the CEO continued.

Jisung gasped as his hold on Chenle tightened.

"Don't leave please" Jisung muttered.

Chenle decided to take a peek too and found Lami wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry but I don't like it here anymore, you are too childish to discriminate us and when I leave you won't let me. How childish can you be?" Lami said before walking towards the door, pulling it.

Jisung and Chenle almost fell down, good thing Renjun and Jeno were ar their back holding their collars.

"What are you doing here?" She said and angrily wiped her tear stains.

"You will leave too?" Jisung's voice cracked as he stared at her.

She stared back but her stare is already too icy.

"I should, they don't deserve me" her coldness wrapped around the atmosphere.

Lami took something from her pocket and took Jisung's hand as she put it there and left crying.

Jisung looked intently at the small box inside, he opened it revealing the necklace he gifted to her back when they still haven't debuted.

He looked at the hallway to see no one but empty way. A tear fell in his cheek.

"W-why?" He murmured, Jaemin gave him a small tap at his back as he looked at him.

"I'll just tell the CEO that you're sick, now go after her" he said, pushing Jisung.

The younger ran fast after Lami, even tho she is already unseen.

He ran to the flight of stairs and barged in the Rookies' Practice Room.

"Where's Lami?!"

Hina and Ningning looked at him wide eyed and shaked their heads no.

"I don't know, where is she?" Hina said but got no reply since he already ran away.

He arrived at the exit and saw Lami's figure walking out with her head low and ran after her.

He suddenly hugged her and whispered, "please don't leave"

She looked at her side and saw Jisung.

"get off me" she coldly said but the other didn't bulge.

"I SAID GET OFF ME PARK JISUNG" she shouted making him startle and let go of her.

"are you in your right mind right now Park? Don't leave me? What? I already got enough of them!!" She added as tears once again flowed down.

Jisung looked at her apologetically, "n-no, j-just dont leave the agency. Please" he begged and kneeled.

Lami looked at him and forced him to stand up.

"stand up!!" She shouted and tried to pull him up but he didn't and continued to kneel.

"Not until you say you won't leave" he begged as tears flowed.

Lami's heart got soft, she bent down and said "I already did, respect my decision"

He looked up, "you can still be an actress" he mumbled.

"I can but I won't, I don't wanna stay in a trashy company and commit my life into them, they already did enough of me and I can't bare it anymore" she mumbled and hugged him.

He hugged back and whipered "just please don't leave me"

Lami smiled bitterly, "I won't" she muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 578 21
" it's you, it's always you. " started: 18th march 2021 ended: 7th april 2021
77.1K 1.5K 63
❝ Bᴇ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ❞ fanfiction; Park Jihoon @jihoenii STARTED: November 12, 2018 ENDED: January 17, 2019
83.8K 1.9K 49
Started: 2018 Ended: 2021
328K 11.8K 42
Will you fall for it? Or will you reject? See what happens.... after The Bet. Start: April 10, 2019 Ended: May 22, 2020 ------