FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE- SATZU...

By sweetlittleCub

Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce thi... More

SAPPHIRES ‼️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tomorrow's Scene
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Jungkook's Instagram Post
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Korean Daily
Chapter 19
⚠️‼️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
FFS ♡
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
COMING SOON 🎭
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 27
•••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
••••• ❤️ •••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sana's Instagram Post
HAPPY SATZU DAY ‼️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 39
••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 40
•••• ❤️ ••••
|PROMOTE|
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 41
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
YOU ARE INVITED ‼️
GENDER REVEAL 🎉
Chapter 44
•••[5]•••
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SATZU'S INSTAGRAM POST
Chapter 56
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 57
ARE YOU READY????
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
••••❤️••••
Chapter 63
🔺FINAL CHAPTER🔺
🔺EPILOGUE🔺
MY FIRST AND LAST
THANK Ü
Promote (MFAL)
LET'S HIGH 5 ‼️❤️
••• 25 •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #2
•••• ❤️ ••••
••• SOON •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #3
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #4
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #5
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

Chapter 12

4.4K 159 16
By sweetlittleCub

3 Days Later....

Today is the start of Tzuyu and Jungkook's recording, Tzuyu woke up early as she needs to prepare their breakfast while Sana is still sleeping in the room.

While Tzuyu was preparing the food she suddenly hear a sob from her back, she turned around and she saw her wife crying...

"Love...."

"Tzuyu~ah...." Sana pout, as she rubs her eyes...

"Why are you crying??? What happen?.."

"I-I'm getting fat now 😩.." Sana said ...

Tzuyu suddenly smile she looks Sana's body and the latter was right Sana is getting fat now since her baby bump is now kind visible...

"Stop crying now..." Tzuyu wipe her tears... "You're still sexy tho 😊❤️.."

"Really???.."

"Mmmm... You look more cuter 😊.."

"You still love me???.."

Tzuyu laugh... "What kind of question is that?? Of course Love, I love you and I will always Love you ❤️.." Tzuyu messed her hair...

After comforting her wife Tzuyu and Sana are now having their breakfast...

"When are you coming home???.."

"Maybe around 3:00 PM Love.. Don't worry, I will message you later..."

"Arasso.." Sana pout...

"Don't forget to eat lunch okay?."

Sana nod her head...

"Tzuyu ~ ah..."

"Mmmmm????.."

"Can you buy some melon pan?? 👉👈..."

"Arasso ^_^  .."

-

JYP Recording Studio

When Tzuyu came inside Jungkook is now already there with his manager...

"Tzuyu ..." Jungkook stood up...

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Tzuyu smile as she bow her head to Jungkook's manager.

"We are just waiting for JYP before we start the recording..." The producer said ...

"Arasso.." Tzuyu nod as she seated on the chair..

"Jungkook~shhi I'll just gonna buy some coffee downstairs..." His Manager said..

"Arasso Manager~nim.."

Jungkook and Tzuyu is the only one left in the room. Jungkook was stealing some glances on Tzuyu, while the latter was now starting now to feel awkward since she noticed that Jungkook is stealing some glances on her.

"Yes??.." Tzuyu asked, the moment she caught Jungkook staring at her..

"Ah...." Jungkook scratch his nape.. "Uhmm, Are you angry ???..." Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Angry??? Why would I be angry???.."

"Uhmm, you're not answering to all my calls and messages... Seems like you're busy ..."

"Yeah, Kind of... Sorry."

"No, It's okay... I understand 😊..."

"Why are you sending me messages anyway??..."

"Ahhh, I just wanted to be friends with you... I mean, I wanted to be close with you before the filming of the Music Video so that we are not going to be awkward during the filming day." Jungkook explain.

"Ah.."

"You seems uncomfortable with me Tzuyu??.." Jungkook asked and this time Tzuyu looks at him..

"What do you mean???.." Tzuyu asked.

"You're giving me cold expression, Uhmm, Sorry if I feel you uncomfortable..." Jungkook sadly said ...

Meanwhile Tzuyu suddenly feel guilty when she saw Jungkook's expression...

"I just don't know how to interact with guys... Sorry if I made you feel that..."

"No, It's okay. I understand Don't worry 😊 ..."

-

Their recording starts at 9:00 AM, and after 3 hours they finally done recording the song..

"Tzuyu~ahhh..." Jungkook call Tzuyu...

"Yes?.." Tzuyu looks at her.

"Are you going to have your lunch???.."

"Uhmm, Yeah.."

"We are going to have our lunch too. You can join us if you want 😊..."

"Uh...." Tzuyu wanted to say No, but she don't want to be rude since there's still a lot of people inside the recording room especially Jungkook's Manager was there..

"Okay..." Tzuyu said..

-

Tzuyu and Jungkook along with their managers went down to have their lunch..

"What do you want??? It's my treat..."

"Uhmmm, just ordered anything..." Tzuyu smile at him..

"Okay 😊..."

-

While they're eating their managers are on the other table while Tzuyu and Jungkook was eating together in one table..

Meanwhile without Tzuyu knowing Sana keeps calling and texting her since earlier, since she promise to the latter that she will give her a message.

"Did you already reviewed the scene for our Music Video???.." Jungkook asked.

"Yes.."

"What do you think about that??? Is it okay for you???.."

"Yeah, as long as there's no kissing scene."

"Don't worry there's no kissing scene 😊.."

Tzuyu just nod and continue eating...

"We can be friends right????.." Jungkook asked..

Tzuyu looks at him...

"Uhmmm, it's alright if you don't want it.." Jungkook force to smile...

"Arasso we can be friends..."

"Really?? 😊.."

"Yeah ...."

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah.." Jungkook extend his hand.. and Tzuyu gladly accept it..

"Your welcome 😊..."

"Ohhh, finally... I saw your smile..."

"What???.."

"You don't smiling at all since earlier 😅.."

"Ahh 🙂..."

"You're beautiful (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。..."

"Komawo...."

-

2:30 PM

Tzuyu was now in the parking lot.. when she enter her car she suddenly remember Sana, so she quickly reached out her phone and she was surprised to see 20 text message and 30 miscalls from from the latter...

"Sh*t..." Tzuyu curse herself on why on Earth she forgot to give Sana a message earlier...

She's trying to call Sana but the latter isn't responding..

"Your such a Pabo Chou Tzuyu..." Tzuyu mumbled as she already starts the engine.

-

Before she go home Tzuyu buy bouquet of flowers and some melon pan for Sana... And after an hour of driving she finally arrived in their house...

When she enter the house she saw no one in the living room so she quickly went upstairs and when she enter their room, she found her wife sleeping in the bed with Gucci...

Tzuyu walks closer to her as she put down the flowers and melon pan in the side table .. she laid down beside her wife and face her...

"Did I made you wait for too long??.." Tzuyu asked as she gently touch Sana's face ... And it cause this to the latter to wake up...

Sana slowly opened her eyes and she saw Tzuyu...

"You're here..." Sana suddenly smile, she's really annoyed earlier since Tzuyu didn't message her but it suddenly fades away the moment she saw the latter...

"Did you wait for too long????.."

Sana didn't answer instead she hugs the latter..

"Yeah, and I was really annoyed to you since earlier... Didn't you received my calls and messages???.."

"I received it earlier but it's too late already... Sorry..." Tzuyu whispered...

"It's okay.. atleast you're here now..."

"Did you have your lunch???.."

"Yes, don't worry ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ... "

"That's good to hear..."

"How's your recording???.."

"Uhmm, it went well."

"Mmmmm... Did you forgot to buy my melon pan???.." Sana pout...

Tzuyu smile as she stood up and get the flowers and melon pan she bought for the latter...

"Here's your melon pan... And this is for you...." Tzuyu said...

"Whoahhh (。♡‿♡。)..."

"Did you like it ( ◜‿◝ )♡...."

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"You're welcome..." Tzuyu lean closer as she kissed the latter's forehead..."I love you...."

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 10.8K 53
" I regreted that I don't make this mistake sooner" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't like it.. please kindly not to open it...
37.3K 1.4K 55
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on
7.4K 420 17
"Oks! No problem, boss!" Chaeyoung playfully raises her arm in a salute. "I love you!" She steals a quick kiss from the other girl's cheek before jog...
68.3K 2K 25
//Book 2 of SaTzu Series// WARNING: Please read book 1 first before this. As for those who have read the first book, please avoid spoiling. Check out...