Bossy boss

By hanasabina23

In any relationship the most important things is trust.....if there is trust you can win any Battle.. sidha... More

Introduction
Day with shukals
Day with gills..😍
SidNaaz: 1st encounter🀨 part -1
SidNaaz: ist encounter 😍 part:2
Naaz-baaz...πŸ‘¦πŸ‘§
1st day at office..πŸ™† siyappa.
Am I dreaming! 🧐
Emotions... ❀
Am i melting !!πŸ€”
Haunting past!!!πŸ˜₯
bitter past...
bitter past( promo)
jealously at its peak..πŸ˜‰( +ve wala)
Aisa kyun hota hai!!!πŸ™ˆ
Dhur nehi reh sakta...😐
Author note..
kuch to khas hai....πŸ€—
It's all okk for me, if it's you.. ❀
Sid-naaz-baaz.....πŸ€œπŸ€›
calm before the storm.....🌊🌊
Note...
character sketch
Extra care!!!πŸ™„
Growing bond....πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬
Note...
puzzle (part-1)
puzzle (part-2)
Let your heart out... ❀
Trust!!!..
Note
Misunderstanding!!!!
Sab tera...❀
Too lucky to have you....❀
Insecurity
she needs you...
Intuition
I will get you back:(part:2)
I will get you back:(part3)
I will get you back:final part
#BhulaDunga80million
Announcement
😣
pebbles on the shore
Back to square one..
one step ahead 😍
tere paas.πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨
i am all yours..😘 (part :1)
πŸ–€
A little talk..

I will get you back :(part:1)

6.6K 590 40
By hanasabina23

Day before engagement ceremony :

Almost all preparation were done. The whole house was decorated with nice white roses... There were white & baby pink combo for the decoration... A huge name plate was beautifully decorated in golden paint with glittery touch written ' welcome to the engagement of vidyut & shefali'

Shehnaaz wake up early  to help her Maa as she had to manage everything, it was also very tiring for her.. So after  waking up baaz & getting him ready she went towards maa...

SG: good morning maaa....

SM: good morning beta, uth gayi meri bacchi...!! Kissing shehnaaz on her forehead...

SG : haa!  Maa,aur mujhe apki hlp bhi karni hei,mana maat karna!!

SM : sab ho gaya hei,kuch bhi karne ki jarurat bhi nehi hei,chahe thu bhi parlour chali ja,sefu ke sath

SG: nehi maa parlor nehi jana, app ke saath rehena hei...app bolo to sahi keya karna hoga!

And that time KB came saying someone to give her a cup of tea...

Shehnaaz hearing her thought it would be a great idea to told her sorry... So she tried to initiate the conversation saying ' mein chai banake lati hu' saying that she went from there...
Kamaya seeing her going from there to bring tea tried to stop her but she was intrupted by Sidharth's mom...
SM: beith ja,thora aram bhi kar le..

KB: yee, ladki kon hei didi?

SM: ohh,shehnaaz,bohot pyarri bacchi hei...sidharth ke sath kam karthi hein office mei...

Kb didn’t say anything further...just noticing everything...She also found in this short span of time that shehnaaz was  treated like a family member of them... She thought kya jadoo kar diya hei isne... Sidharth bhi iski tarafdari kar raha tha......

Shehnaaz came with cup of tea for them & in this chance she tried to say sorry while giving tea to Kb....

'thik hei,but agli baar se dhyan rakhna' saying that kb also tried to forget the incident...
Shehnaaz felt at ease seeing she was okk right now...she to happily joint them...

Kb: didi, sidharth ke liya ladki dund rahi ho na....kab tag aise ghumta rahe ga,shaadi bhi karna hei ki nehi
Suddenly shehnaaz felt choked, she just started coughing...
Seeing her sidharth's mom patted on her back...
' oh sorry maa ' shehnaaz tried to make the situation normal..
Kb ignored her again started asking SM about rishta for sidharth....

SM: abb,sidharth bara ho gaya hei,usko lene dete hei uska lifa ka faisla....

Kb: kiya bara ho chuka hei,app ke liya chota hi hei...accha shuno meri nazar mei ek acchi ladki hei..

Shehnaaz eyes open widely hearing all this... She was getting anxious as it was quite uncomfortable for her to hear all this..

SM couldn't help but to hear all this form kamya as she knew somewhere sidharth like shehnaaz,but she didn’t know shehnaaz like him or not...but She accepted her for her son long back... She tried to change the topic but kamya was too adamant to change the topic...she was hell bent on finding girl for sidharth...
' chetna kaisi lagti hei apko' kamya blurted out...
SM felt uneasy to say something, that to infornt of shehnaaz...
Shehnaaz was sad hearing all that & SM could see this on her face...Although seeing her sad face somehow she got an idea might be there were something from both side...she was like over the moon  & enjoying the sight of shehnaaz...
Right that moment,  sidharth came from his jogging...
Sidharth as usual looking dapper in his jogging costume,sweaty almost because of the jogging entered into hall drinking from his bottle leaving some female employe form wedding  planer oguling at him...Shehnaaz felt jealous as the way girls were not leaving a chance to draw his attention...Although he always got this kind of attention from his female  colleague & employes but 'hadd hei ghar pe bhi chain nehi hei' she thought...
Sidharth smiled seeing her & bid good morning to his mom & maasi...
Shehnaaz felt little pinch of sadness took over her... ' bandhe ko itna hot bhi nehi hona chahiye' she was complaining to god for this😂 eyeing at Sidharth,pouting little angrily..
Sidharth again look at her, raising his eyebrow...as in asking her ' what happened ' but shehnaaz Being shehnaaz kept quite  not showing any emotion which made sidharth confused at her behaviour.....
Suddenly his trance broke by an over enthusiastic chetna who came to hall area wearing the dress for shefali engagement party... Showing it to everyone specially sidharth...
Cp: sidharthhh!! Mei kaisi lag rahi hu!!

Sidharth fumbled at what to say to her that to infront of shehnaaz as he could easily told she was shooting  draggers on him without looking at her....
Kamaya spoke in between ' hayye, kitni soni lag rahi hei, chetna bikul pari  lag rahi pari,didi thik keh rahi hu na'
SM just nodded & didn’t say anything..Sidharth just smiled & left the place as soon as possible because he knew it would be wise to leave here otherwise his jaan would not leave any chance to blust bomb on him as in mahira case he saw how possessive she felt.. And not talking to him would be his losss, so he didn’t want that
'ghar mei santi bani rehena chahiye' thinking that he left from there...😉

As soon as sidharth left kamaya started again ' Didi, mujhe ye dono eksath itne sone lage,mujhe tho lagtha hei chetna ko bhi sidharth pasand hoga,app bhi baat karo na sidharth se'

SM was to clueless as what to say to her sister who was not stopping with her nonsense matchmaking
'Chorna, sidharth khud apni liye faisla lega to accha hoga na,jane de' tried for the last time to divert the topic...
' Arreh aise kaise, didi baat tho kar lo ek bar,abb engagement ke bad chetna to firse chali jayegi phir kese karogi,lage hat unke bhi roka kar do' kamya tried to make point...

SM eyes wide open hearing kmaya as well as shehnaaz felt like to choke for the second time... ' what if ' she was again thinking agar usse koyi pasand na kare tho...she was feeling low...she decided to go from there.. She wanted to run from her & get herself locked in her room...

' maa, mujhe hlp kar dho ' shefali came as a rescue & dragged her mom with her leaving SM at ease...she looked at shehnaaz... Shehnaaz gave her e faint smile & went from there saying mei thora aram kar lu,weak lag raha hei...
Sidharth mom could felt her dilemma & she was praying ke dono apne dil ki baat jaldi samaj jaye not knowing the fact that they already confessed their feeling to each other...

Sidharth after  taking his bath was drying his hair when he heard a knock on his door...he smiled as knowing it would be shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz with grumpy face entered into his room...
Her breathe struck seeing the sight infront of her..sidharth wet hair, shirt not fully buttoned...
Shehnaaz close her eyes in irritation, somehow she too oguling at him.....sidharth could understand her stare, he too chuckled seeing her...
Buttoning his shirt he started walking towards her...
Grabbing her waist he pulled her towards him...
nuzzling his wet hair into her neck..' tumhara hi hu' murmuring into her neck leaving her shivered with the tone of his voice..
she could felt his low rumble voice against her skin...

Shehnaaz clutched his shirt for the support because of his sweet torture... Not letting him to torture more she hugged him tightly.... Sidharth  astonished seeing her hugging him that too tightly...he to responded equally...
It seemed not enough for them, the necessity for each other increasing in each moments.. Sidharth felt it crazy as how he always  only look for her, her smile, her angry pout,her care for him...
He never knew his rough shell would break like this...the trust issue he had in relationship was no longer there after meeting shehnaaz... The simplicity, generosity, humbleness, her innocency made him crazy for her & he didn’t want to lose her...she was the source of his happiness.. His life seemed meaningful after meeting her...& he was liking his craziness for her...he was just waiting for this engagement ceremony of shefali to finished soon so that he could talk to his mom about shehnaaz... His mom would be out of the world after hearing this....

' App mujhe hurt to nehi karo ge na' shehnaaz break the silence after saying that...

' nehi' he replied although too lost in her, he could only utter this word..tightening his hold more..inhaling her, which was intoxicating for him..

' hamesha meri kheyal rakho ge'

'Hmm'  in deep groaning sound.. he didn’t know why she need this kind of assurance everytime but he too didn’t want to hurt her... So he just replied her with much patience....
Shehnaaz couldn't hold it more break the hug abruptly while sidharth still in daze of emotion....

' app chetna se sadhi  kar loge' she being to insecure finally asked him

'Kyahh' sidharth too confused  to say anything.

'Kya bola tumne' he again asked her thinking maybe he didnot heard it right..

Shehnaaz just slapped herself mentally for asking him that.....

'Kya bola tumne phir se bolo,  mei kisse sadi karunga!!!!,bolo' he too adamant to hear it loud from her again

She fumble a little ohh bol rahe the.. Sobbing a little

'Chup ekdam, rona matt' shouting roughly...

'Mei kissi aur se shadi kar lunga, do you think that low of me,bolo shehnaaz.. ' he was too sterned hearing all this crap from her....

Shehnaaz started nodding in noo trying to hold him frenetically... She would never think like that for him never ever...she just scared to lose him..' what she did' she was thinking that continuously..

Sidharth jerked her hand, not giving her chance to hold him as he knew he would melt in her touch....

'Sorryy, Mera o matlab nehi tha' App samjho na meri baat....she was too helpless as she knew it was her mistake...

'yye samjhu mein haa, dogle lagta hu mei, pyaar kisi aur se aur sadhi kisi aur se,tume aisa kyu laga' Sidharth too now got emotional while saying that. He knew he had to behave with more patience with her but he couldn’t take it anymore....he finding it hard as shehnaaz was still finding it difficult  to have trust on him...

'Ohh godddd!!!...mei kya karu bolo' getting close to her

'Nehi pls'

'Nehi bolo tum, mei kya karu jo tume yakin dilaye ki mei sirf tumhara hu' looking at her eyes....

'Agar maa ko mei pasand nehi ayi tho'

Sidharth let out a breathe...
' agar maa ka bas chale na tumhe eha  se jane na de aur thummm... He didnot complete the sentence as he didn’t know what to told her...

'kamya masi apki aur chetna ji ki shadi ki baat kar rahe the'

'Tho,meine kar liya kya shadi' shehnaaz mujhe na baat nehi karni... I don’t want to talk you right now...jab dimag thik se chalne lage ga na tab baat kar na. Pls..🙏🙏 ' he was hell angry to talk anything right now....

Shehnaaz seeing him angry left from their sobbing silently...

While going she collided with vidyut...
' sorry, meine dekha nehi' shehnaaz politely told him silently wiping her tear
'It's okk shehnaaz'

She gave a faint smile to him while leaving from there...

'Ah, shehnaaz' vidyut call her out..
She stopped in middle saying ' ha'

' ek help chahiye,pls mana mat karna' vidyut spoke out...

'Mei kya help kar sakthi hu' she was not in mood to do anything.. She just want to go from there...

'Pls tum hi kar sakthi ho,pls' vidyut pleaded infront of her...

Shehnaaz felt uneasy but she didn’t want to sound rude...

'Mujhe shefali ko ek surprise dena hei,pls tum meri help kardo,mere sath chalna hoga tume, dekho mei chetna ko bolta par shefali ko pata lag jayega ' vidyut tried his best to make understand shehnaaz..

  Shenaaz could understand his emotion so she agreed to help her..

SG: mei, sidharth ho bol ke athi hu...
Vidyut felt suddenly anxious... He was thinking what to do...'umm,shehnaaz, sidharth ko yee,tume varosha nehi ho raha mujh pe' he tried to blackmaile her emotionally...

SG: nehi,esa kuch nehi hei,o agar mujhe dundeege to isliye bas...

'Jeyada time nehi lage ga, shehnaaz,agar tum bolo ge tho kahi shefali ko pata na chal jaye' sadly he tried to told her....
' agar tume doubts hei to tummm..before completing the sentence shehnaaz hurriedly told him ' nehi, it’s okk ham chalte hei' as she didn’t want to make people sad for her insecurity...
'shenaaz tu already sidharth  ko hurt kiya hei abb aur nehi....logo pe trust rakh..  ' thinking inwardly she said yes to help vidyut

On the other hand,
Sidharth saw her going away from him...he tried to stop her but his mind alert him not to do so as it was right, she should get punishment for this...He too helpless... But at the end he couldn't see her crying, so he thought to talk to her but he stopped as  he got a call from office...

' sir ek important issue hei,apko office ana padega,nehi to company will face loss,It's urgent'
Sidharth thought to solve this issue first then he would talk to her...and it would be good if she remain at home otherwise uska man nehi lage ga office mei...
So he left the room for the office
SM : beta, kaha ja raha hei. 

SS: maa, ek urgent kam hei, office jana padega...

SM: thik hei beta,jaldi ana...

Sidharth left the house taking ashirbad from his maa......

Shefali was looking for vidyut before going to parlor.she was searching for him. while she received a call from an unknown number....

Shefali: hello...

UN: hi shefali...

Shefali: who is that..may i know your name!

UN: tum mujhe nehi janti paar mei tume janti hu... Mei bohot din se tumse baat karne ki koosis kar rahi thi, finally mei kar payi & i am glad meine jayada der nehi kiya.....

Shefali was clueless what she want to tell her...

UN: pls vidyut se shadi maat kar na...o accha insan nehi hei...o sirf ladki o ke sath physical hone thak matlab rakh ta hei...

Shefali felt disgusted hearing this...she knew vidyut used to do flirting with girls, but she believed that he changed for her..

Shefali:look i know, o pehele flirt kar tha tha but now he changed..pls don’t put blame on him

UN: look, ekbar kutte ka dum sidha ho jaye man lu paar vidyut kabhi change nehi hoga. Aur ha meine socha tum sayed time pass kar rahi ho aur ladki o ki tarah but hearing about your engagement i thought to tell you this...he is a bloody  womanizer... Usko sirf tumhara paiso se matlab hei baki tum intelligent ho....bad mei dil tumhara tute ga

Shefali felt dizzy hearing all this...she was feeling so helpless... She was having so proud that she changed him for good but now it seemed all baseless....

What would she do!!!!....
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Okk app logo ka maan tho nehi uth raha hei iss ff se??? 😣..i.will upload second part soon)
good night....😘😘 keep reading & let me know about it in comment.. 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SHIKAST By imdone

Fanfiction

181K 26.8K 74
Hiii😁
2.6M 127K 200
183K 12K 52
A story of Three people who are very protective of one young innocent boy who has his own share of monsters from childhood. Life of a innocent boy w...
155K 13.9K 78
Story of three brothers this is the continuation of Book LEHRE... this will emphasize on the fact How these brothers tackle with ups and down of li...