Another Day Has Come

Od MarciaAwisiObeng

Married to a stranger to save her life Gerald Alonzo has to deal with a Mexican cartel in order to save her l... Viac

Hot chase
Not Yet..
I want you...
starting now
Make me...
melancholy....
getting worse
You and I
only us
partly mine
finding peace.
Actions
Just Us
old wounds
letting go
Nightmare
Hatred for love
Horror
love making
Dangerous obsession.
Revenge
When the day comes
meet the cast
old Friendships
Never ending
new beginnings
Mama told me
Tragic
lets meet them again!!!
Good news good news.
Help
i want him
All done
Another Day Has Come.
Author's note.

what next.

50 6 2
Od MarciaAwisiObeng

"I want two tickets. It's for my wife and I " Aurora heard Gerald tell someone over the phone just as she opened her eyes. Gerald turned to look at her when he finished booking their flight.

"Get ready.. we have to leave in fifteen minutes..he have to catch this morning's flight. " Aurora realized he was already dressed up. With a mug full of black coffee in his hands as usual.
She walked up to him and smiled.
" You don't have to tell the world that you are married to me. " she laughed and he cocked an eyebrow.
"I have to tell them .. if I want to book our flight.  You are impossible... go and get ready." He turned to face the city.

"I know hun ... and I know you find it sexy" she winked at him with a flirty effect and entered the bathroom.

********

They got to the Airport and boarded the flight to Los Angeles.
"I want to sit at the window side" Gerald was done listening to this chatter box. After she was done arguing with the air hostess about the length of her dress... she decided to direct her anger on him.
" I want the window seat.. else you won't hear the end of it" all those in the plane were already staring at them because she was creating a scene.
" yes your highness Mrs. blubber mouth  you can have the whole seat if you want." Gerald said in surrender, trying hard to keep her under control. She sat down and smiled at those sitting behind them.
"Hi I am Aurora nice to meet you" she told the blonde pregnant lady sitting behind them. She smiled and responded.
"How far are you with the pregnancy" she asked and Gerald sighed.

'Seven months.. I am going to los Angeles to deliver, since my husband has decided to stay there." She told Aurora smiling.

"My husband and I are also planning on having kids. We just went to the doctor yesterday to ask his opinion on my contraceptives. " Aurora lied through her teeth just to annoy Gerald and she got exactly what she wanted. She tried to suppress a laugh at the sight of Gerald's clenched fist and tightened jaw.

"Isn't that right hunny ??" She asked him mischievously and Gerald nodded sliding in his seat. The woman giggled .
The rest of the journey was quiet until the air hostess decided to show her face and her skimpy dress to Aurora. Aurora  cocked a brow at her and placed her head on Gerald's shoulder. He stiffened and turned surprised , immediately he saw the air hostess he knew what was going on.  He smirked and looked at the air hostess.
"May I get you something??" She asked them and Gerald cleared his throat.
"Get me black coffee and my wife cold water." He teased and Aurora frowned. She wondered why he ordered cold water for her...
"Just so you know, you need to cool down before you overheat and burst with jealousy " Gerald burst out for the first time and it made Aurora so happy she also joined him.
"Oh please, I am not jealous... I just don't  want.. " her eyes locked with his and it moved to his lips. Gerald realized Aurora's eyes were a deeper shade of blue whenever she laughed.. and it held a lot of passion.
"Sir, here is your black coffee and cold water for you madam." The air hostess concluded..placing them on the table.
"Wife.. not madam ..I am his wife. Thank you" Aurora smiled possesively and Gerald smirked.

*************
"I am tired" Aurora whined and Gerald placed her head on his shoulder.
"Stop whining" Gerald rolled his eyes.

In no time Aurora was asleep. Gerald tack a strand of hair behind her ear. He sighed and closed his eyes. This rollercoaster ride has just begun .
... he thought..before drifting off to sleep.

They finally got to los Angeles after hours of journeying. Aurora yawned and followed Gerald for all the necessary formalities. After all that, he called his driver to pick them up from the airport.

"Good morning my boy, welcome back home"  Fernanda, Gerald's nanny greeted him and he smiled engulfing her in a big hug. She noticed Aurora's presence and immediately saw the ring.
Good morning sweetheart.. come inside and feel at home. She smiled at Aurora.
Aurora smiled back and embraced her.

"What is that nice smell? Are you cooking? " Aurora started her talking all over again. Fernanda smiled at her and took her hand urging her to sit.
"Do you need any help.. I can help you with anything. " she went on and on.
Deal with her, she is a bundle of joy.." Gerald said sarcastically and Fernanda laughed. She cupped Aurora's face and smiled.
I think we will do just fine." She laughed and Aurora stuck her tongue out to tease Gerald.

*********
At dinner, Gerald's nanny was surprised at how just one human being could stuff a load of food in her mouth without choking.  Aurora munched on the fries and grilled chicken while gulping down so much juice. Gerald had by that time gotten so used to her freaky eating that he was not surprised at how her blue eyes suddenly turned red. At a point she was nearly about to choke but she somehow managed to push the food down in such a way that the food learnt a little manners. 

Do you want some more food?" Fernanda asked and Aurora showed her a thumbs up while gulping down juice.  Gerald shook his head at her and Fernanda laughed. Fernanda had finally gotten what she had been praying for.  A woman who would put a load of smiles on her boy's face. She got a glimpse of Gerald smiling to himself and realized Aurora's concentration her food was making him do that.

***********

After the dinner, Aurora was shown her room and she left to sleep. Gerald's nanny went to his room.

Do you love her??" She asked him out of the blue and he spun his head around in surprise.
I saw the ring?" She explained and he scoffed.
"It is just to save her life. Yes we are married but it is just a..."
"It is just an act to help me get my immigration papers then he can get rid of me" Aurora laughed and waved her hands to show her presence.
"I  am sorry for barging in but there are no towels in the bathroom... I was wondering what I would do without them." Fernanda burst out in fits of laughter. She walked towards Aurora and placed her hands behind her waist.

Come, let me get you some towels" she said amidst laughter. Aurora also placed her hands on her shoulder and pulled her cheeks.

Gerald stared out his window and sighed.
This game has just begun. He muttered.

***************
"what the heck are you doing on the tree" Gerald asked Aurora after he woke up to find her on his tree in his garden. He was already angry about a whole lot of things he didn't have the energy to deal with her.
"This tree is so big, I decided to climb and end my morning nap here. Come and join me it is very fun. Loosen up before seriousness becomes your disease" she laughed clapping both hands together . Gerald rolled his eyes at her and Fernanda came out laughing. 

"My dear please come down breakfast is ready." She laughed and in a matter of seconds Aurora was down. Gerald was just not surprised, Aurora would do anything at the mention of food. Her main aim in life was to eat food and nothing else.

They started eating breakfast and as usual Aurora's concentration on the food was just a sight. She would not even talk or blink. The door bell rang and Fernanda went to check who was at the door, she immediately frowned her face at the sight of Tania's face in view. Tania just barged in and walked straight to the dinning table. She hugged Gerald from behind.

"Baby why didn't you tell me that you have arrived. I really missed you a lot" she said this while giving Aurora a very unusual look. Aurora raised her head for the first time, she felt a little jealous and it made her feel stupid. Why would she be jealous over an idiot like Gerald? Why would she feel so uneasy just looking at the girl's hands all over him.

Gerald always played along with Tania's stupidity because he wanted to keep the good business relationship he had with her father, but just by looking into Aurora's big blue eyes he felt guilty?. But why did he feel that way? Why was he feeling so uneasy.. as if he was doing something wrong?. Why was he even feeling this way about someone he barely knew or love. He forced a smile as usual and asked Fernanda to bring her some food.  The tension at the table grew so much that it was evident on everyone's faces. Tania kept boring suspicious holes into Aurora's eyes. Aurora didn't want anyone to divert her attention that she had placed on her food. Fernanda realized that for the first time since she came, she did not finish her food.

" Hey you, " Aurora raised her head and directed her attention on Tania.
" Do you have a problem with me? Do we know each other or something? "
Aurora continued asking and it got everyone wondering where she was taking this.
I don't understand what you are saying. " Tania said defensively trying hard not to give herself away.
You keep giving the look that I don't like and  I am warning you to stay out of my way while you still can, else I will gorge out your cat eyes with this fork." Aurora stood from the seat and left. Gerald couldn't contain his laughter, Tania's face was golden and he wished she would just get up and leave after this embarrassment but she sat down and complained.  She left him no choice than to sympathize with her and coax her to go home.

*************
Aurora went to sit by the pool in the evening to think about how she was going to live her life in LA. She didn't want to depend on Gerald for much longer and she didn't want to continue getting silly eyes from random women like Tania.

"You don't look beautiful when you are quiet" Aurora turned around to see a bare chested Gerald with his tanned skin which glowed in the light, in front of her. He was wearing a sweatpant that revealed the waist line right above his torso.

"What is with you and black coffee." She asked Gerald and he sat by the pool, right beside her. He looked into his coffee and then back at her.
"You should try it. It's very nice " Gerald admitted and she scoffed.
"I would rather drink an aspirin than drink this pile of dirt. You know something, I think the coffee is just like you, boring." Gerald smirked and pushed her inside the pool.
"What the hell was that for. You idiot I can't swim." She screamed and he laughed, folding his arms. Aurora started to drown and Gerald thought she was faking it.
"You should know by now that I know your tricks." He told her. After sometime he realized there was no sign of her.
"Aurora!!! Aurora!! Fuck, she was serious. "  He jumped into the pool and brought her out. Fernanda came out to check where the noise was coming from.
Oh my Goodness." She covered her mouth with her hands. Gerald started pumping the water out but she was not waking up. He needed to give her mouth to mouth resuscitation, but Aurora had her own plan. She kissed him slowly and he responded in the same way. Gerald could feel the heat creeping into his stomach and Aurora could feel the passion in the air. The both of them couldn't control the lust within them. Gerald stopped and Aurora smirked.

"This is what we call fun." She winked at him and stood up from the floor.
"And by the way, I can swim across the ocean if I want". She left Gerald standing there in utter disbelief.

"I like this girl. She is going to spice this place up." Fernanda said and left smiling.

Thank you guys for the votes and amazing comments. Please continue to keep the votes coming.

Love y'all💃🥰❤.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.4K 19 13
R rated no one under 18 .... Nate is in love with a woman who is married . When he finds out it is to late . Things go sour , a murder happens and a...
190K 2.9K 24
"Hi S-sir what Can i g-get for you today?" She Said in a low voice with her head Down. I stod up and lifted her head up with my finger under her chi...
27.3K 280 6
No one expects to fall in love with their kidnapper, but when it's her, its her. And there's no way out of it.
10.4K 305 48
Skylar Garcia wants out of her life. Her life has never been the same since her brother and mother died. From starting a new life in college, Sky's l...