Tragic

"Fernanda!!!!!!!!" Aurora screamed as they all watched Fernanda fall from the terrace onto the glass table right beside the pool. Gerald runs to his nanny as he watched her lying in a pool of blood. He held her in his arms as tears fell on his cheeks.

"Nanny. Mi Amor, don't do this... Someone call an ambulance!!! Now!!" He screamed and carried her, his white shirt stained with blood. Aurora couldn't bear the pain. Her heart was pounding in her chest as the ambulance took Fernanda's dead body away.

The morning before the accident.

****
"Happy Anniversary both of you!!!!" Marla screamed as she stood in the living room with everyone else. It was Aurora and Gerald's fifth year and everyone was so excited for them. They got presents anniversary wishes from their family and a couple of friends. Fernanda gave them a big hug and kissed both their cheeks. She was glad that Gerald was happy with his wife.

" I got you to something." She told them and they smiled. She brought out a gift box and handed it to Aurora. She smiled and opened it, and everyone gasped with admiration.

" I love it," Aurora said and hugged her again.
" She will always protect you from evil." She told both of them
" Mi Amor," Gerald said and kissed her nose.
" Mi Amor." She repeated and everyone clapped.
Fernanda prepared breakfast for them and gave them lots of love. Little did they know that Chloe had her plans.

*
Marla had planned a surprise party for them later that evening and with the help of everyone, they sent Gerald out on a date with his wife.

*
Slowly, slowly evening came and the party began. They invited a few friends and family to grace the occasion. Fernanda was helping Chloe and some butlers serve drinks. The food and drinks were on the terrace, so that was where Chloe and her grandmother were.

*
Chloe's hatred just grew stronger and stronger. She poured the poison into Aurora's drink. But as life would have it, she was turned around and a slap in the face was her fate. Her grandmother stood there in total disgust.

" You will leave this house today. What at all has Aurora done to you?" She spoke. And Chloe scoffed.

" Just enough for me to kill her. You see that man standing beside her? He is mine. I want him and I will have him. I want him in my bed, I want him to hold me, to caress me, to kiss me, to make love to me. And you can't stop me" she said simply and Fernanda slapped her again.

Their conversation could not be heard or seen by anyone.

" All of this will happen over my dead body," Fernando uttered and Chloe shrugged.

" Your wish is my command" and with that, she pushed Fernanda over the terrace.

The accident

They got to the hospital including Chloe. She was the poor granddaughter who had just lost the only family she had left.

The autopsy was done, the police came to investigate and after two days, they buried her. Gerald had lost the closest thing he had to a mother. Everyone's happiness was cut short. Everything in the house was gloomy. Aurora cooked dinner that evening. Even though they were mourning, they still had to eat.

He stared at the food and looked at everyone at the table.

" I am not hungry," he said simply and got up from his seat but his wife stopped him.

" Take a bite. You haven't eaten since yesterday. Please" she begged

" Didn't I just say that I am not hungry? Why do you want to irritate me by insisting?!!!!!" He shouted and left. Everyone just left the dinner table as well.

Chloe smiled.
" I just got your husband to shout at you for the first time. Check and mate." She giggled.

Checkmate.!!! Did this take you by surprise??

Life is full of unexpected tragedies. Pain comes unannounced.

Sit tight for what is to come.
See y'all soon bye💯💃🥰

Next chapter is an updated meet the cast. Bye💃