Dangerous obsession.

The new cover of the book above

"I hate that bitch. I hate her, I hate her so much!!!!. She has to die, she will die, I will kill her myself or my name isn't Tania." Madison, Tania's best friend looked at her with so much worry. Tania had destroyed everything in her room. She had broken glasses, removed all her pillows and made a mess of her bed. She looked at how Tania had been drinking, smoking and taking some pills, she felt more scared for this girl than she felt for herself.
"Tania, I think you should leave the country for a while, it might get you-" Tania cut her off with her five fingers to her face.
" The only thing I am going to do is killing that bitch." She went over to her beside the table and pulled her drawer open and took out a pistol. Madison gasped and looked at Tania like she didn't recognise her anymore.
"Tania is it weird you have that handy?" She asked and she scoffed.

Obsession was like an addiction, once you cross that line of sanity, you become addicted to madness. Tania's rage was her interpretation of the love she had for Gerald. She wanted to have him at all cost, and the price she was willing to pay was high.

********
"You are cheating." Aurora pushed Gerald and hit her tennis ball. They were playing virtual tennis in her apartment. Gerald had decided to stay at her place for some time. It had already been two weeks since they got back together, and it has been nothing but sex, cuddling and going all around the place. Aurora's nightmares had stopped and she was back to her old self again. Gerald had gone to Tania's house to apologise to her for his mistake and even though she didn't take it well, that was behind them. As they continued to play their game Aurora felt dizzy and fainted. Gerald took her to the hospital to have her checked. It took the doctor a couple of minutes, to come out with the results of the check-up.
" Your wife is fine, she and the baby are alright." Gerald's heart leapt with joy. He was allowed to see Aurora and he couldn't contain his joy. After telling Aurora they were both so excited, they cried together.

The months passed, it became their daily routine. Every month, Gerald made a video of Aurora's belly. As it grew, their love grew. Aurora's mother got better within the months of her pregnancy and Julio graduated. They were living happily as a family. Aurora was finally due and Gerald was at the receiving end of nagging, beating and shouting.

Four hours passed, four hours of anxiety, and restlessness for the whole family especially Gerald. Finally, he heard a baby cry. The doctor came out to confirm that the gender of the child was a boy. Excitement, tears of joy filled the room. Their happiness was palpable and almost everyone in the hospital congratulated them.

********

Gerald was taking Aurora home after her discharge. They were both so excited and so happy that they didn't realize when a car hit them on the side. Their car somersaulted until they were lying on their sides. The baby cried so much and all Aurora could see was someone taking him away. She tried to stop him but she was too weak to do so and as for Gerald, the crash had knocked him out. Aurora heard the cry of her baby boy before she passed out.

There is nothing more painful for mother, then separating from her child.
But did this surprise you?? It shouldn't have, I am mean.
But do you think Aurora will get her baby back??.
Just vote comment and stay put for the next chapter.

Love y'all. Marcia🥰💯...