love making

Ok, so this is going to be a very heated chapter. Note that if you are not up for it do not read.

Enter at your own risk.

Gerald placed light kisses on Aurora's neck. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled. She looked into his eyes with so much intensity that he kissed her lips with passion. The kiss became heated, strong, demanding, intense, alluring, passionate until he carried her into the bedroom, placed her on the bed.
" You are so beautiful, I love" he whispered and kissed her neck. A wave of desire washed down Aurora's body. She felt her whole burn with lust, love and passion. They could see in each other's eyes the deep passion that clouded it. He slowly unzipped her dress, took it off and stared at her. She turned over and he unhooked the bra.  He traced the line at her back with his index finger, slowly, and patiently. He noticed a scar on her back and kissed it. She closed her eyes slowly and blinked a tear.
" I am here now, and no one is going to lay another finger on you" he whispered it into her ear and nibbled on it. She turned over and revealed her swollen breast. He looked at it, hunger clouding his eyes. He circled it with his thumb, then he kissed in between it. Slowly he started sucking the right breast and Aurora moaned, she was on fire, she felt weak and strong at the same time. She couldn't stand the need she was feeling, the heat creeping in her and how hard her nipples had become. He sucked, rubbed, nibbled both breasts until she was completely wet. She could feel her pussy dripping and she wanted him inside her. She wanted nothing more. Gerald was hard and he wanted nothing more than to be inside her.
" Do you want this?" he said barely above a whisper and she nodded, jerked up to give him more access to her. She widened her legs and he pushed through her. She screamed in pleasure and heated passion. It was slow, then it became faster, so fast she dug her nails into his skin. He kissed her wildly until they reached their climax, lust filling the room. He fell on her and kissed her forehead.
Aurora slept in his arms peacefully. Holding onto that very moment where all they had was each other. She kissed his neck and he looked at her in surprise and curiosity. She gave him a mischievous grin and sat on him.
" Now it's my turn." She told him and threw her hair back in the sexiest manner. She kissed his neck slowly and traced it down to his chest. She saw him close his eyes slowly and she started touching him until she reached his dick. She looked up at him and smirked. She held it and rubbed, squeezed until it became rock hard. She licked it, bit it until he groaned right behind his throat. She came up and looked straight into his eyes, he was drunk with desire and hunger for her. She sat directly on his dick on rode him slowly, moving her hips in a circular motion, he held her hips and she moved faster making them high with desire until it finally ended. She felt more alive, she felt like a woman for the first time in three years. She collapsed on him and he kissed her back. She hugged him so tightly, and he laid her on the bed. They covered themselves with the bedsheets and slept in each other's arms.
" You are so beautiful." He kissed her and realised she had fallen asleep. He smiled and joined her.

*********

Gerald woke up to the smell of waffles. He entered the kitchen to find Aurora standing behind the stove. He smiled and leaned on the wall as he looked at her in his shirt. Her long legs, her hair. She turned and he saw her blue eyes lit up when her it landed on him. At that moment, the world seized to exist. He walked over to her and held her waist as she wrapped her hands around his neck. All they did was stare and smile at each other. She got out his grip and served their waffles with syrup,  strawberries and orange juice. She set it on the counter and they both sat on the chair.
" if you keep looking at me like that, I will just push the food aside and eat you" Gerald blurred out and Aurora blushed. She felt hot even though he hadn't touched her. After feeding each other, they got tired of the waffles, so Gerald picked Aurora up and placed her on the counter instead. She looked at him and watched as he started kissing her legs. She threw her head back and supported herself with her hands. He kissed her legs and up to in between her thighs. Weakness screamed beneath her, she felt the whole room rotating. It got worse when he went up to her belly button, then climbed to in between her breast, before she realised she was moaning, squeezing him and digging her nails into his skin. His passionate stare and wild kisses drove her insane, it made her cry out in pleasure. He started unbuttoning the shirt, as he kissed her intensely. She runs her hands through his hair. He sucked her already swollen breast. She was wet and clouded with the need of him. She removed his shorts and admired his nakedness in every sense. He raised her legs and pushed in and out of her, both of them moaning, groaning and allowing lust and love to fill the air. They made love, four times until they were tired. Even after all that they were not satisfied. Anytime they started at each other, they wanted more, they wanted to devour each other with satisfaction. They slept in the couch, comfortable in each other's arms.

*******
Aurora was tired, she felt sore everywhere but she was feeling complete, and happy. She heard the shower in her bedroom and went inside. Gerald was under the water and she immediately felt hot again. She took off the shirt she had on and joined him. Hugging him from behind and allowing the water to wash away her pain of three years. He turned looked at her and carried her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and hands around his neck.
" It seems you are not tired after a whole day of lovemaking," Gerald said and they both laughed. He looked at her for a second and kissed her, after a long and heated kiss, they made love in the water, she felt so good. Her life had never been this perfect. After all that, they got dressed and Gerald took her for diner. After diner, they roamed the whole of Toronto. They used Gerald's motorcycle.
"I love you, Gerald Alonzo!!" Aurora shouted and threw her hands in the air while half standing on the bike. They both laughed and drove themselves far far away from the world. It was almost like a happy ending but it was just a terrible beginning.

Before I say anything, suggest a song for this chapter.
I suggest Justin Timberlake - Mirrors

This song is for the entire book💃💃💃.

So how was it?? Heated right?? Well, I wrote this for all of you. Know that if you have reached this far then..... Woah🥵.

See you in the next chapter loves. Please don't forget to vote, and comment. Byeee🌚💯❣.