FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE- SATZU...

By sweetlittleCub

Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce thi... More

SAPPHIRES ‼️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tomorrow's Scene
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Jungkook's Instagram Post
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Korean Daily
Chapter 19
⚠️‼️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
FFS ♡
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
COMING SOON 🎭
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 27
•••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
••••• ❤️ •••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sana's Instagram Post
HAPPY SATZU DAY ‼️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 39
••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 40
•••• ❤️ ••••
|PROMOTE|
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 41
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
YOU ARE INVITED ‼️
GENDER REVEAL 🎉
Chapter 44
•••[5]•••
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SATZU'S INSTAGRAM POST
Chapter 56
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 57
ARE YOU READY????
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
••••❤️••••
Chapter 63
🔺FINAL CHAPTER🔺
🔺EPILOGUE🔺
MY FIRST AND LAST
THANK Ü
Promote (MFAL)
LET'S HIGH 5 ‼️❤️
••• 25 •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #2
•••• ❤️ ••••
••• SOON •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #3
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #4
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #5
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

Chapter 11

4.7K 152 15
By sweetlittleCub

5:40 PM and they're now preparing for their dinner. Tzuyu was cooking Budae Jjigae spicy sausage stew... While the others are cooking ramen and spicy soft tofu soup.

"Love.. can you taste this?.." Tzuyu asked, as she let Sana taste the food she cook.. "How was it???.."

"It's good ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ you're such a great cook Tzuyu~ah ..."

"Guys, let's have a bonfire later..." Nayeon said..

"Sure Unnie.." Sana smile...

"Tzuyu ~ ah are you joining us to drink? Nayeon brought some beers yesterday..." Jihyo said.

"Let me think about it first Unnie (◍•ᴗ•◍).."

"Arasso ( ◜‿◝ )..."

"If you want to drink, just go ahead..." Sana said..

"Uhmm, I won't drink Love..."

"Why not???."

"Who's going to watch you if I'm drunk.. If you fainted or something happens on you I can't take care of you if I was drunk..."

"You're always thinking about me Tzu. Have some fun with them... Don't worry I'm just here.."

"Let me think about it Love (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )..."

Minutes later they're now having their dinner..

"Unnie you bought a lot of beers..." Tzuyu said as she noticed the case of beers in the corner...

"Don't worry Tzu, We will not drink all of that ..." Nayeon said..

"Unnie, don't drink a lot..." Sana said..

"Arasso Sana~ya..."

"How about you Momo~ya? Are you also going to drink?..."

"Yeah ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ..."

"Eh???..." Sana looks at Dahyun. "You allow her??.." she asked.

"Yeah, but she will not drink a lot. Right???.."

"Right 😁.." Momo answer...

"How about you Tzu???.." Jihyo asked..

"No, Unnie I won't drink. I just gonna drink some soda instead 🙂..."

"Arasso.. Arasso..."

After having their dinner, Tzuyu and Sana decided to have a walk in the sea side...

"Let's sit Love..." Tzuyu said..

They sit in the sand Tzuyu went to Sana's back and she starts hugging the latter from behind.

"It's beautiful here... Specially the sunset.. look.." Sana said while pointing the sunset.

"Yeah, it's beautiful but..." Tzuyu lean her chin to the latter's shoulder.. "You're more beautiful than the sunset." She whispered to Sana's ears..

"Such a sweet talker you are Ms.Chou.."

"Only for you Mrs.Chou ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu kissed the latter's cheeks..

"Tzuyu~ah.."

"Mmmm???.."

"Our anniversary is coming soon.."

"Yeah, What do want to do in our anniversary?.."

"Uhmm, How about you? What's your plan??.."

"I'm still thinking about it..."

"I wanted to visit your country... I mean I want to have some quality time with your parents..."

"You want celebrate our anniversary in Taiwan???.."

"Yeah, if it's okay for you and if you don't have any hectic schedule..."

"Sure, I'll fixed my schedule for you.."

"Really???.."

"Mmmm, and I'm sure. Mom will gonna be happy to hear that you wanted to visit them.."

"Yeah, I know.. I didn't have the chance to see them when we go in Taiwan remember? During your fan meet."

"Ah, yeah I remember. They're in the business trip during that time.."

"By the way, what gift do you want??.." Sana asked..

"Mmmmm, anything... Actually I already received the most precious gift in the world.. I already received you and this little one inside your tummy.." Tzuyu said as she gently caressing the latter's tummy.

"Aw ~ that's so sweet Tzuyu~ah.." Sana face her..

"Aigooo..." Tzuyu brush her nose to Sana's nose... "You're start blushing again 😅.."

"It's your fault 😁.." Sana kissed the tip of Tzuyu's nose...

-

8:40 PM after they took a bath when they start the bonfire and when they start drinking except for Sana, Tzuyu and Dahyun who was just listening and watching the Unnies..

Minutes later, Tzuyu noticed that Sana keeps yawning...

"Love..."

"Mmmm???.."

"Let's go now... You seems sleepy now..."

"Yeah..." Sana cutely rubs her eyes..

"Let's go.." Tzuyu held Sana's hand.. "Dahyun, Unnie we will just go ahead first... Please watch the other Unnie..."

"Arasso Tzuyu~ah... Have a wonderful night to the both of you .."

"You too Unnie 🙂.."

-

Tzuyu and Sana went now to their camper van and  Sana quickly slammed on the bed ...

"Do you want to wear some jackets???.."

"No, it's fine..." Sana said.. "Let's sleep now Tzuyu~ah..."

"Arasso, I'll just gonna lock the door..."

Tzuyu went in front to lock the door and after that she joined her wife in the bed. Sana quickly snuggle her body to the latter...

"Are you tired???.." Tzuyu asked as she was gently brushing Sana's arms..

"Uhmm, Kind of..."

While they are having their evening cuddle session, Tzuyu's phone suddenly vibrates...

"Who is it???.." Sana asked.. 

Tzuyu checked her phone and she saw the same number popping in on her phone screen.

"It's jungkook.." Tzuyu said as she put back her phone at the shelves.. 

"Again???.."

"Mmmmm...just don't mind him, maybe he just wanted to be friends with me.."

"He keep bothering your phone tho, he keeps sending you message..." Sana pout..

"Love.. I'm not responding to all his messages, and I don't have any intentions to response or call him back...."

"Did you guys already friends???.."

"Love, I just meet him when we introduce to each other..."

"I'm afraid that you might fall for him..." Sana said..

"Hey, you look so bothered again.." Tzuyu seated and face Sana... "Sana look at me..."

Sana slowly looks at Tzuyu, and Tzuyu can really tell that Sana was really bothered...

"You look so bothered...." Tzuyu said...

"Sorry..." Sana sadly said...

"Stop worrying now love..." Tzuyu cupped Sana's cheeks.. "You trust me right????.."

Sana nod at her as she held Tzuyu's hand..

"If you trust me, then removed all your worries... I don't want you to worry.. Love I won't never fall for him.. I love you More than my life Sana I can't hurt you...."

"Sorry... It just that I can't ease my mind.."

"Don't think about it..." Tzuyu pulled Sana and hugs her tightly... "Just think about us, about our baby... Don't think negative thoughts.. okay???.."

Sana nod her head and hugs the latter's back while Tzuyu kissed her crown...

xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 6.3K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
23K 687 25
*Even slower updates while i work on another book* Sapphic imagines for each twice member! Slow updates because this is just a lil hobby of mine. Eac...
1.4M 36.3K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...
69K 2K 25
//Book 2 of SaTzu Series// WARNING: Please read book 1 first before this. As for those who have read the first book, please avoid spoiling. Check out...