That Summer Feeling [H.S.]

By bluecherryxo

✫*゚・゚。. I want more berries and that summer feeling ☆.*。・゚✫ This shouldn't be happening but it is. I shouldn... More

Author's Note
0. Close to You
1. We're Never Done With Killing Time
2. I'ma Stick With the Girls
3. Consideration
4. Summer Breaking
5. Gettin' Our Dreams
6. Feels Like Summer
7. Lost In the Heat of It All
8. Wait a Minute!
9. Bloodline
10. Feel Alright
11. Smiling at the Purple Skies
12. Peach Papaya
13. Electric Feel
14. Got Me Losing All My Cool
15. Playground
16. Romantic Getaway
17. Out in the Moonlight
18. Monopoly
19. Breathe Deeper
20. Sky So Blue
21. Cayendo
22. Boys Will Be Boys.. But Girls Will Be Women
23. Poolside Convo
24. Blue World
25. How Can I Tell You?
26. Tongue Tied
27. Is It Summertime Magic?
28. Chamber of Reflection
29. Put My Mind At Ease
30. Watermelon Sugar
31. Rose Rouge
32. All Mixed Up Inside
33. She
34. Motion
35. Funfair
36. Just Friends (Don't Do What We Do)
37. Summer Came Like Cinnamon
38. Secret Little Rendevous
39. Live While We're Young
40. Waves
41. Nothing Like Ice On a Summer Day
42. R U Mine?
43. Burnin' Up
44. Watermelon Sugar 2.0
46. You're So Golden
47. "Free the Boys 'Til It's Backwards!"
48. Sundress
49. Lost in Translation
50. when the party's over
51. Summer Bummer
52. Sangria
53. Late Night Feelings
54. Walking on Sunshine
55. Rules Were Made to be Broken
56. The Final Dinner
57. The Final Game Night
58. The Final Bonfire (Part 1)
59. Bonfire (Part 2)
60. All Good Things Come To An End
61. Wishful Thinking
62. Happy & Sad
63. VEGAS (Part 1)
64. VEGAS (Part 2)
65. Summerboy
66. Night Changes
67. Close To You
68. Summer Love
69. I'll Be Seeing You
70. Fine Line
<3
SUMMER 4EVER (aka the SEQUEL)

45. Cake by the Ocean

2K 51 26
By bluecherryxo

It was one of those nights no one wanted to sleep. The conversation was too lively to end. The jokes made us laugh so hard and gasp for air. They weren't even that funny. They were actually really corny and dumb, but to us at 3 in the morning, they were incredibly funny. We were all at a delirious and having too fun much to go to bed.

"I have a good one," Niall pauses after putting a halt on the laughter going on. "Who would you want to have dinner with, dead or alive?"

"Ooh I know," Gigi says instantly, "Madonna."

"Bitch, Madonna?" Beau snorts. "I have never, ever heard you talk about Madonna."

"Yeah, me neither." I chuckle.

"What? Yes, I have!"

"I can vouch for her," Harry chimes in, a subtle shake of his head as he looks at his sister. "When she first discovered Madonna, she'd play her songs until my ears bled. Every morning and night."

"Don't act like it bothered you," Gigi retorts with a squint in her eyes. "I remember you secretly singing along and dancing."

"I did no such thing."

"You have a favorite song of hers', Harry?" Beau asks before I can.

"No."

"Yes," Gigi answers at the same time as him.

"Do tell us!" Louis joins in as he watches his friend squirm in his seat and rolls his eyes.

"Gigi—"

"He liked 'Like a Virgin' and 'La Isla Bonita' a lot."

"The classics!" Beau says.

"I caught him sleep-singing both of those songs before," Gigi recollects.

"Oh god," Harry says under a breath when Liam jumps up to queue those songs on his phone.

"You sleep-sing?" Bella raises her eyebrows at him. "That's a thing?"

"I don't know about now but he used to back then once in a while," Gigi answers for Harry.

"So you'd also have dinner with Madonna then, H?" Niall asks him with a smirk.

"No," Harry answers quickly which makes us laugh. "It'd be Van Morrison all the way. Or Kurt Cobain."

"Of course you would choose them, ya big rockstar, hipster softie."

Harry rolls his eyes at Louis. "Better than your choice."

"What was his choice? Did he say?" Zoey asks.

"No, but I know who'd it be," Harry smirks.

"No, you don't so stop talking."

"I know too," Zayn says as he holds back a laugh.

"Who would it be?" Gigi inquires.

"No one."

"Is it the pink power ranger chick?" Niall blurts out and follows with loud laughter.

"The pink power ranger?" Sierra chuckles. "Like the OG one?"

"His lifelong crush. Fucking creep," Harry snorts out a laugh.

"Thanks for that Niall, you fucker," Louis says with a tight-lipped smile. "And you too, Harry, you son of a bitch."

"She's pretty cute," Beau says after searching her up on his phone.

"I know who I'd have dinner with," Louis says with a wide smile across his face that shows nothing but trouble. "Niall's mum."

"Oh fuck off, why do you have to bring her up in everything!" Niall scowls at him while Louis tries to bring him in for a hug but he only rejects him.

"I would want to have dinner with Beyoncé," Beau says with a dreamy sigh, "I'd stare and worship her the entire time."

"That's a good one," Bella says, "I'd want to have dinner with-"

"Me," Niall interrupts, closing his mouth over as he giggles.

Bella laughs with him and lightly swats his arm as she blushes. "I already do, Niall."

"You guys are sweet," Beau tells them with a smile before his face drops as he turns to Maggie and jokingly adds, "gag me."

"I know my pick," Zayn says, sitting up straighter on the couch, "Snoop Dogg. Imagine having dinner with him? You know he'd bring the good shit. Martha would probably tag along."

"Martha... Stewart?" Beau asks.

"Yeah."

I chuckle a bit at his unexpected choice for dinner guest but find it fitting for him especially now because he just came back from smoking a joint.

"What kind of food would you cook for Snoop Dogg, Zayn?" Adam asks.

"Hmm, I'd make him a big fucking ham."

The next couple of minutes were filled with us laughing so hard yet again. I think this has to be one of my favorite nights so far just because it was so simple but so lovely. All of us sprawled on the couch as we make each other laugh and say whatever came to mind.

"Alright, well, I'm going to sleep," Maggie announces as she stretches her arms out.

"Right behind you, hon," Beau says.

"You guys can't hang." Liam sticks his tongue at them.

"Bitch, it's 4 already."

"Yeah, we need to get up in, like, five hours," Maggie adds.

"For what?"

"We're going on a hike in the morning, remember?"

"Fuck that, I'm not going."

"Wait, it's tomorrow?" Sierra asks. "Damn, I should go to sleep too then."

"Can we just reschedule?" Bella pouts and sinks further into the couch. "There's no way we're going to be able to leave by 9. Look at us."

"I'm with Bells," Zoey says.

"Fine, let's just go another day," Beau says, "I'm still going to sleep. These bags aren't going away by themselves."

Beau, Maggie, Sierra, and Adam all end up reluctantly leaving within the next few minutes. I still felt like I could stay up for another hour or so. I think it's because I started my day late today.

"New question," Niall says, "who wouldn't you want to have dinner with, dead or alive?"

"Dude, this is your third question that has something to do with dinner," Liam says, "Are you hungry or something?"

"I am, actually. I'll be back." Niall gets up with a grin on his face and stands before us. "Anyone want anything?"

"Water, please," Zayn tells him. "And those chocolate biscuits. Little shits are so good."

"I'll go with you," Bella says as she gets up.

"Why? So y'all can make-out?" Liam smirks at them and shakes his head while Bella tells him to shut up.

"Who would you have dinner with, Lacey?" Harry asks.

I turn my head over to him. Bella and Niall were sitting in between us so now that they're gone, there was a small gap between us. He extends his arm over the edge of the couch as he focuses on me with a slight gleam in his eyes that only I'm able to read.

"Um," I say, trying to think of an answer under Harry's unwavering attention.

"She'd pick Picasso or some shit," Liam says.

I chuckle and shake my head. "No."

"Who would it be then?" Zoey asks.

I shrug. "Honestly, Snoop Dogg. Zayn convinced me he'd be a cool dinner guest."

I hear Zayn chuckle from the other side of the couch. "Hell yeah. Give me five."

I see him reach out across the coffee table and hold up his palm to me. I chuckle and high-five him.

"I think I'm going to sleep too," Gigi says a few minutes of us talking about what we would ask Snoop Dogg if we only had one question we could ask. "Night guys."

We all tell her goodnight before she leaves the room and change the topic of conversation once Niall and Bella come back with a plate of nachos.

"Holy shit, bruv," Zayn comments and widens his eyes at the sight. "That looks absolutely amazing."

"Want some?" Niall asks as he sets down the plate of hot food on the table. "Have at it, bud. If anyone else wants some, feel free."

"Thanks, Niall," Zoey says before she goes over to try a bite.

"Whoever invented nachos," Louis mumbles as he chews, "thank fuck for you."

"I hear that." Zayn grins as he lays back after eating, "Thank fuck for nachos."

-

"Who's left? Only us?" Liam looks around the room and confirms that it was only him, Harry, and I who were still awake.

"Looks like it," Harry says, rubbing his eye a bit.

It wasn't long before Liam ended up falling asleep as he was talking mid-sentence, his head on the armrest of the couch, mouth parted with light snores escaping. Harry and I both look at him then at each other and quietly snicker to ourselves, not wanting to be so loud that we wake everyone up. Bella, Niall, and Zoey had left to go to their rooms to sleep and everyone else ended up passing out down here.

"And then they were two," Harry whispers, sending us laughing softly again, unsure why it was so funny to us but like I said, everything's funnier after 3 in the morning.

I turn my phone on, squinting at the bright light of the screen and see the time. It was a 4:56 in the morning. I was surprised I didn't feel tired at all. In fact, I felt like going out to get some fresh air.

"Are you tired?" I quietly ask him.

Harry lightly shrugs and shakes his head, a tiny smirk visible even under the dim lighting. "Not really."

"Wanna watch the sunrise?"

A few minutes later, we've gathered two large warm blankets, pillows, and two cups of tea with a plate of soft cookies. We were climbing over the small mountains of sand as we make our way across the beach. We were heading to the place that we unofficially claimed as our own a while back when we had our night picnic.

I was more than happy when Harry agreed to my early morning plans. Watching the sunrise on a beach might not seem that fun and interesting but right now it was. Now that I think of it, it's pretty romantic and I'm surprised Harry agreed since we weren't really supposed to be romantic together. I didn't want to read much into it, though. I know friendly between us. This will just a fun way to pass the time.

The way Harry and I have been moving has been pretty fast. I mean, it seems like it was just yesterday when we were both in his car on the way to buy beach chairs while getting to know each other with only a bit of awkwardness in the mix.

I've spent hours reading about these kinds of friendships and have seen a positive light shed on them. There's supposed to be fun and exciting. It's a way to explore and get to know yourself more intimately with a partner. I've discovered a few interesting things about myself through this friendship and the experiences.

Now I feel like the barrier between us has shrunk and I can look at him as a true friend. It's probably due to the fact that we've seen each other naked and all, but it feels like more than that. It feels like we've reached a good place with each other and build a connection and closeness.

"Chilly innit?" Harry says after laying down one of the blankets and pillows onto the cold sand.

I nod my head, slightly shivering in my sweatpants and crew neck. Harry takes the food from my hands and tells me to lay on the blanket first. I settle down in a comfortable position with my lower back resting over the pillow. He hands me the food and unfolds the other blanket we brought.

I try not to melt when he brings the blanket over me, making sure the food doesn't get in the way and that most of my body is covered. He lays down next to me and settles in before he grabs one of the teacups and places the plate of cookies between us.

Silence takes over. We bask in the warmth of the hot tea, watching the calm waves from a distance through hazy and dark blue lighting. There are multiple twinkling stars up above. They dazzle and shine below us, casting a beautiful sight across. Sitting here on the beach when everyone around us is peacefully sleeping while eating cookies with Harry felt very comforting to me and made me happy. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

I turn my head to look at Harry, immediately smiling when I see the sleeves of his hoodie covering his knuckles as he holds the cup with both hands, blowing on his drink as stares at the ocean. The tip of his nose is pink and his skin looks soft and smooth. He was wearing a small black hair clip over his hair, claiming earlier that he needed it because his hair was getting long. He looks so cuddly and cute, it makes me want to kiss him all over.

I see his cheeks lift up, a small smile forming on his face. I continue my shameless staring, not wanting to forget how he looks.

"You're staring," he states and takes a sip of his drink.

"I'm aware."

He chuckles and finally turns to look at me with a squint to his eyes, lightly shaking his head when he sees that I'm not looking away.

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer."

"Okay," I say, still smiling as I hold my tea with one hand and dig through my pocket for my phone.

"Lacey," he groans, holding his hand up when he sees my phone pointing at him, shielding himself from the camera.

"Don't get shy on me now," I tease as I move my phone around to capture a photo of this moment. I take a few but they're all of Harry's hand over his face. "C'mon, you literally told me to."

"It's an expression, Lacey," he says, continuing to shield himself. "Put that shit away."

"I know, Harry," I chuckle, my hand quickly moving in front of him but he flips off the camera when I take the picture. "Just one good picture."

"No."

"C'mon, Harry. Just one. For me?"

"Fine," he says defeated, lowering his hand from his face, an annoyed expression on his face as he stares at the ocean, my phone pointed at his side profile. I can tell he was trying not to smile or laugh.

"Harry, would it kill you to smile?" I chuckle as I capture a few pictures of his grumpy state. He rolls his eyes, lips twitching slightly and an exaggerated sigh escaping him.

"Say cheese for me, grumpy boy," I continue to tease him and take as many pictures as I want from a further angle that shows him laying with his tea over his lap and the dark cloudy sky and beach in the background.

As soon as he breaks out into a real smile and turns to look at me, my finger taps onto the button that takes pictures and captures how pretty he looks.

He suddenly reaches over and grabs my phone from my hands and points the camera at me. I quickly grow nervous and insecure. I begin to awkwardly laugh as I hide.

"How do you like it, hmm?" He moves the camera around in front of me. "Say cheese for me, Ace."

"Stop." I giggle, looking away and flipping him off while he enjoys himself torturing me. "I get it. Tables are turned. Now give me my phone back."

"Few more. Look this way." I hear him chuckle, tapping away on my phone to take the pictures. "Pose for me. Bring out your inner blue steel."

I turn to him and try to grab my phone back, unsuccessful at first when he hovers his hand up and takes a few more.

"Harry, c'mon," I whine, giving up and giving him the dirtiest look I can pull off.

He softly laughs, taking a few more before he finally lowers his arm down, briefly looking through the pictures. "Got some good ones."

"I'm deleting them all," I say as I take my phone back.

"You're just going to throw all of my hard work away?" He acts offended. "Send them to me first."

"No way." I huff at him and put my phone back into my pocket.

"Rude."

I chuckle and shake my head at him. I drink more of my tea that was quickly cooling down due to the cold air and look out at the view before us. It was starting to get lighter.

"Did you study that?" Harry asks after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"Study what?" I turn to look at him.

"Photography. Was that part of your art studies?"

"It wasn't but I was interested in it so I took a few classes and I loved it."

He nods, taking a quick sip. "What do you want to do exactly at an art gallery?"

"Well," I begin, taking a breath, "for a few years I want to work in whatever position I can so I get enough experience and eventually work my way up to be a curator. That's why I majored in art history and not just design and stuff."

"A curator?"

I nod. "They're in charge of selecting pieces and managing collections for exhibitions in museums and galleries."

"That's really cool. Is it a competitive job?"

My stomach flutters at the way Harry sounds and looks genuinely interested in what I have to say. Usually, I don't really like talking about myself to other people because I have a weird irrational fear that they don't really care and will somehow use that information against me in the future. But right now, I feel like I'm actually being heard and that he wants to hear about this.

"Yeah, the positions are pretty limited." I quietly sigh. "That's why the internship I'm interviewing for is crucial to get. Experience and networking are key in this industry."

"I bet it is. The internship is at a gallery?"

"Yeah. The Butterfly Moon Gallery," I answer, smiling faintly at the name. "I'm supposed to go down there in a few weeks for the interview."

"Sounds sick. Butterfly Moon," he tries the name on his tongue. "You live nearby it?"

"Uh, no." I don't know why I grew so nervous right now but I did. "But you might..."

He gives me the cutest, confused face as he sinks his teeth into a cookie. "What do you mean?"

"It's located in London..."

His eyes do a double-take from his cookie to my face, widening as he raises his eyebrows. "London, England?"

I nod, awkwardly chucking and sip my tea. "That's the one."

"Wow," he murmurs, staying silent for a few seconds, "so you're going to move there?"

"I kind of have to if I get the job."

He stays silent again as I look out back to the dark sea.

"I'm sure you will," he tells me quietly.

I look back at him, not saying anything while we stare at each other with small smiles on our faces. It's hard to tell what the other one is thinking at this moment. I quietly thank him before looking away.

I take a deep breath before starting up the conversation again.

"So you've never actually told me what you do for a living."

He glances at me. "Haven't I?"

"Nope. I just know you're a businessman."

"Oh. I am.. sort of."

A few more seconds of pure silence until I narrow my eyes at him. "Uh-huh..."

"I, erm-" He sets his empty cup down beside him and squirms around his spot until his head is resting on the pillow, hood over his head as he snuggles into the blanket. "I started a nonprofit organization."

"You did?" I say, trying not to sound too surprised as I move around until my cup is out of my hands, the plate of cookies is behind me, and I'm facing Harry with the side of my head leaning on the palm of my hand. "What kind?"

"It's for at-risk and underprivileged youth."

"Oh," I softly utter out, giving me full attention to Harry as he purses his lips looking up at the sky like he wanted to talk about this but was holding back. "Can you tell me more about it?"

He glances at me, briefly nodding his head and clearing his throat before looking back up at the infinite ceiling above him.

"We provide support for kids before and after they're released from juvenile detention, those who are homeless or at-risk for homelessness, and those who don't have the financial support to go to a regular school and don't have a decent environment in their homes."

I try not to cry at how incredible his organization sounds. At the passion I see in his eyes and in his voice from talking about it. How selfless and amazing his job is.

"We have various programs as well as counselors, mentors, and volunteers to help them reach their full potential and teach them the life skills they need." He pauses. "We take in kids as young as four years old and-"

He stops himself, voice slightly cracking at the end before he clears his throat.

"It's fucking horrific what they go through at such a young age and they have no control over it. Some of them don't even have access to clothes and food. We have teens come in that would've died because they've gotten involved in drugs and alcohol."

"That's awful," I quietly say, my heart feeling like it's breaking hearing this.

A shaky breath comes out from him, the muscles in his face hardening as he continues staring at the sky.

"That's why I started it. These kinds of programs—this kind of support means so much. It's a matter of life and death, you know?"

I nod, my throat tightening and tears threatening to flood out.

"Every kid deserves a happy childhood and the opportunity for a bright future. No matter the age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, income status, religion, beliefs. They fucking deserve it. I want to do absolutely everything in my power to give them that."

The tears have rolled down my cheeks before he finished talking. I couldn't hold back.

"H-Harry, that's-"

"Lacey?" Harry sits up as soon as he hears me and sees me crying with no end to it. He turns to me and comes closer, arm reaching out to rub my own. "Aw, Lace, darlin' don't cry. Didn't mean to make you cry."

I shake my head, squeezing my eyes shut and tucking my chin into my chest to hide, wanting the silly tears to stop. I try to get the words out but they get trapped in my strangled sobs.

I feel the warmth and comfort of Harry's body around me in no time. He wraps his arms around me and presses me against his chest. My head right under his chin and he gently shushes me and rubs his hand over my back in a circular motion.

"Don't cry, pretty girl. It's alright."

His words only heighten my emotions, adding to them and expanding them. My hands grip onto his hoodie and my body curls up to him without me telling it to. I choke back my cries for several minutes as he calms me down.

"Sorry." I sniffle, my tears stopping from coming out and run my sleeves under my wet, puffy eyes. I move my head back up to look at him.

He gives me the sweetest smile while his hand comes up and moves the hair from my face and behind my ear. His thumb comes down and wipes some of the wetness from my cheek, gently caressing the skin.

"Are you okay?"

I nod, now feeling pathetic that I cried in front of him. I look into his eyes, finding comfort and ease in those green orbs, wanting him to know how perfect of a man he is.

"You're amazing, Harry."

He chuckles at the compliment, eyes shying away from me for a second. "Ah, I'm alright, I guess."

I softly smile at his modesty before turning serious again. "I mean it. What you're doing for those kids is so incredibly beautiful and selfless. I wish there was more people like you. I wish I can be more like you."

He smiles, looking away again and I swear I can see some color creep up on those cheeks. "Thank you." His words are soft and quiet but I know he means them.

"Will you tell me more about your organization later?"

He looks at me again and shyly smiles. "Later? Sure. Are you tired? You wanna sleep?"

"No," I simply say before I kiss him.

I could feel his smile in the kiss and it makes me smile harder. His lips feel cold against mine but everything feels warm as the intensity of the kiss increases. I hold one of his cheeks and he pulls me in by my waist, deepening his lips against mine. I give him every ounce of energy and passion I have in me.

By the time we pull away, I realize that the sky has gotten brighter and turned into a lighter blue color. The sun is most likely going to rise soon. I grow giddy and mushy on the inside when Harry holds me close and settles back down on the pillow, cuddling me as we look up at the sky.

"I've realized something," Harry says after a few minutes of us quietly breathing and listening to the ocean in the near distance.

"What?" I ask, still feeling out of breath from our kiss.

"We're not going to be able to see the sunrise."

I lift my head over his chest to look at him. "What do you mean?"

"It rises on the east coast," he explains, chuckling a bit. "We're not going to see shit. There's already fog rolling in, do you see that?"

I turn my head and see he's pointing at the ocean that's looking grey under the moody clouds. There's a soft hazy mist hovering over it. It turns thicker the longer I stare at it.

"Shit, you're right."

I start feeling immediately bad. I was the one that had this not-so-brilliant idea and dragged him out here. I was so excited to be awake for the sunrise when there's not even going to be one because the sun rises on the east coast and sets on the west. I feel like an idiot.

I turn back when I hear and feel Harry laughing under me. He's laying back down with his hand over his mouth and eyes shut as he holds back his laughter but not being able to contain his rumbles. I join in, finding myself laughing at how much of a fail this was as the early morning fog clouds around us.

"I'm sorry," I say, catching my breath after laughing for a few minutes straight. I sit up and look down at him. "This was all for nothing. I'm such an idiot."

"You're not, Lace, it's fine," he says, chuckling a bit as the hand that was under me rubs over my clothed back. "It wasn't all for nothing. We're here now, I'm enjoying myself. Are you?"

I sigh dramatically and shrug, wanting to tease him a bit. "I guess so."

"You guess so?" He raises his eyebrows while his hand plays with the ends of my hair. "Are you not having a good time with me?"

"Not really."

"Oh. Is that so, Lacey?"

I nod my head while I shrug, forcing my bored attitude towards him as he begins to sit up and comes closer to me. He smiles at me but it's not a nice, innocent smile. By the look and sound of him,  he's up to something since nothing innocent seems to come from him these days, especially when it comes to fruit.

"Tell me something, Lace." His eyes never fall from mine as his lips come dangerously close to me. "Is there anything on your mind that you'd like to do that would make now more enjoyable for you?"

"Um-" I subtly clear my throat and look into his eyes that have become lighter as the night escapes us. "I don't, uh, I don't know."

"You don't know?" He raises his eyebrows again, the hand falling from my hair to the edge of my crewneck. "Or you don't want to tell me?"

His fingertips find their way under my sweater and press on my skin. I sharply inhale at the feel of him gently grazing my skin. Harry smirks at my small reaction, eyes glued onto me as he waits for an answer.

"I-I don't know."

"I think you do know," he says with a cocky smile, fingertips grazing the waistband on my sweats, "you just don't want to say it."

"No," I say too quickly, not wanting him to have the upper hand, "I just, um, I don't know. Really."

"Hmm." His fingertips continue their soft touch while he turns his head and grazes his cheek against mine when he leans into my ear. "I might be able to help with that. Have a few ideas in mind."

"L-like what?" I grow nervous at his distance, or lack thereof, and what he could possibly have in mind. I do have a strong feeling as to what he could possibly think about while we're surrounded by blankets and pillows all by ourselves.

He moves from my ear, looking at me briefly with a smirk on his face before he closes the gap between us and smashes his lips on me. I was slightly caught off guard but I immediately kiss him back. My fingers crawled up from my sides and climbed over his arms.

Harry surprises me when he lays me down and hovers over me, holding himself on his forearms in one quick motion. My teeth tug on his bottom lip when I felt his fingers curl into my hair. He groans into the kiss, rolling into me as my legs pull apart and allowed him between them.

I have to move my lips away to breathe and wrap my brain around what's happening. It seems like only Harry can make me cry and have me writhing breathlessly underneath him minutes later.

"Lacey," he says with his voice so deep, it awakens and shakes every bone in my body. I feel a small breath fan out from his lips that were an inch from mine. "Wanna try something with you. Can I?"

I nod way too quickly, feeling his hips slowly begin to press on mine. I suck in a breath when he lowers himself directly in between me and grounds his hips just enough to make my whole body swarm with lust.

"Do you trust me?"

I nod again, lips parting when his hips slowly roll forward, my hands gripping onto his hoodie hanging from his body.

"I trust you," I tell him with an exhale.

"Good," is all he says with a smirk before he lifts himself up and flips me over onto my stomach.

A harsh breath leaves my lips as my cheek plants itself onto the pillow that was beneath my head a second ago. My palms lay flat against the blanket, the soft sand beneath shifting and molding with our bodies.

"Such a shame we won't be able to see the sunrise," Harry says as he leans over me to reach my ear while his hands slowly travel down my waist and outer thighs. "Was a cute little date idea you had, petal."

My lips twitch up into a smile, my stomach flipping from his words and actions. "Who said it was a date? It's more of a rendezvous than anything."

"A rendezvous, you say?" He chuckles wickedly as hands gripping onto the soft flesh of my thighs, sending a pang of nerves and excitement through me. "Get on all fours then, baby."

A shiver goes down my spine when his command reaches my ears. I lift myself on my knees and press my hands down. My breathing increases when I feel his hands latch onto my thighs again and slowly trail up. I feel like I couldn't think straight when he softly squeezes my ass through my sweatpants. I nearly let out a moan when I feel him press himself against me.

"Still not enjoying yourself, Lacey?"

His hips swivel slowly as his hands climb over my hips and begin to slide down my inner thighs, never touching me right when I needed him to. The feeling of his warm hands on me while I'm in this unfamiliar but exciting position has my head spinning and my heart slamming against my chest.

"I-"

My words are cut off when I feel my pants being ripped away from my hips. I gasp as the material quickly gets stripped away and exposes my skin to the chilly air. Goosebumps rising immediately as the fabric pools around my knees and leaves me in a state of shock and arousal.

"Sorry, baby, you were saying?" I could hear the smirk in his voice as he speaks to me. He knows exactly what he's doing and I hate that it's working.

"I'm-"

I stop myself and let out a choked moan when one of his hands comes around me and cups my heat with no warning.

"Go ahead, Lacey. Finish your sentence."

I clamp my teeth down, sharply inhaling as my head drops down and my back slightly arches. I know that if I look back right now, I'd see his cocky, smug smile and how he's enjoying teasing the shit out of me. It'd also annoyingly turn me on even more.

"Harry, don't-"

A shaky whine escapes my mouth and my back arches at the feel of Harry's fingers effortlessly slipping on the side of my underwear and sneak into my entrance. My eyes screw shut when I feel two fingers ease inside me.

"Seems to me that you are finding this very enjoyable, Lacey." His fingers curl, his cold rings pressing against my clit as he begins slowly massaging my walls, making me curse and hang my head down.

"God, Harry," I moan, not being able to hold myself back, the tension turning thicker around us.

I feel his lips press gentle kisses to the back of my neck, the gentleness contrasting to the fast pace of his skilled fingers. His other hand wrapped around my thigh and slowly stroking the skin.

It only takes two minutes before I'm choking out broken moans and pants as he increases the sensitivity of my throbbing center and drives me closer to the edge.

But I'm left with nothing but an ache and a pathetic whimper leaving my lips when Harry suddenly pulls his hand away.

"Harry-" I can barely let out the word before I gasp out at the feeling of his palm coming down on one of my cheeks, striking at the skin underneath.

It wasn't hard but it wasn't exactly soft either. It was enough to make my eyes open wide and a subtle stinging sensation spread across the skin. No one has ever slapped my butt like this so my initial reaction was to freeze and stay silent, trying to figure out whether I liked it or not.

The same hand comes down to softly caress and squeeze the skin there that was surely turning red now. I feel Harry lower himself and kiss my neck again.

"Was that okay?" Concern now in his voice as he continues to massage my cheek.

I blink down at the pillow under me, my head nodding at his words. I turn to look at him from the side, a small smile planted on my flushed face to reassure him.

I catch him smiling back before he leans forward to kiss my clothed shoulder. The action made his lower body press against mine and a gasp escapes me again when I feel just how much he was "enjoying" this.

Looks like I'm not the only one.

My hips teasingly swivel back against him, needing him to take care of the ache he created. A low groan comes from his throat, his hands coming around to hold onto my hips, stilling them as he rests his forehead on my upper back for a second.

"Someone's impatient." He chuckles and playfully smacks my other cheek, making my body slightly jolt forward.

He lifts himself up and leaves me wanting more as he begins to take off his own sweatpants. My hands grip onto the blanket and my body slightly shakes in anticipation for Harry's next move.

"I am too, darling," his husky voice says behind me, hands coming around my hips again, "that's why I'm going to fuck you hard and fast, okay, petal?"

I swear I could have easily crumbled and turned into chunks of jello when I heard him say that.

How I didn't is a complete mystery to me.

"Ok-" I didn't even get the word out before his hands latched onto the sides of my underwear and slid it down my thighs in a swift motion.

I shakily exhale at the new exposure, my teeth sinking in my bottom lip when I feel Harry's hands run up my thighs. The air was cold but it had increased between us as soon as we first kissed tonight.

Harry spreads my legs out more before he grabs my hips again and pulls me towards him. His hands run across my skin again, tracing along slowly and gently like he was creating constellations.

My eyes threatened to close when I feel his tip rub along my slick folds, a moan bubbling in my throat at the sensation. He slowly pushes himself in before he suddenly snaps his hips forward, a loud moan escaping me while he groans. He rolled his hips slowly at first, my moans that were increasing in volume only spurred him on.

"Bleeding Christ, Lace." His voice sounds like sandpaper, hands tightly squeezing my hips.

"Harry, fuck," I curse out, the air in my lungs stuck in there as I grip onto the blanket, my back arching as his hips pick up speed.

One of his hands crawls underneath my sweater and squeezes my breast before he rolls a nipple in between his fingers, making me cry out his name again.

"Look so fucking pretty like this, petal." Hips continuing a deadly pace as he groans. "Spread out for me, gripping onto me like a vice. So fucking perfect, Lacey."

I knew from the second he slammed into me I wouldn't last long. I was already worked up and sensitive from his fingers and his words. This new position made me be able to feel his so deep and filled me that could barely hold myself up any longer.

When his hand slips out from my sweater and smacks my ass harder than before, my arms give out. A strangled moan leaves me as my head buries itself in the pillow. He pulls completely out for a second before slamming back in. The new angle makes us both moan loudly, his thrusts becoming faster and deeper.

"Feel so fucking good, Lace," Harry says in a deep raspy voice as he grips onto my hips, the sounds of our skins slapping against each other mixed with our moans in the air. "Do you like it like this, petal? Jesus-"

I almost scream out his name once he hits the right spot, my mouth dropping low and my legs beginning to tremble.

"Fuck, yes Harry, my god-" I can't even recognize my own voice as I muffle any oncoming sounds against the pillow. My eyes squeezed shut so tightly that I could feel wetness beginning to leak from them.

"Not gonna last long with you feeling like this, Lacey," he pants out, ramming into every sensitive spot within me, gutturally grunting with each forceful and impossibly deep thrust. "Holy fucking shit."

I could feel myself throbbing, the pressure building up to a point where my muscles spam with every touch and a shock is sent through my body.

"Don't stop, Harry, don't stop," I chant out like it was a spell. My hands fist the blanket, my eyes feel like they're about to roll back, and my back arches so much that it begins to hurt but in a good way.

"Need you to come, darling," he grunts, hips sharply snapping into me with determination. "Fuck..I need..."

It was like a powerful tidal wave came over me. The pressure in my lower belly completely erupts and shakes within me without warning. My legs tremble and spasm as I clench around him and shriek his name our over and over because it was the only word I knew at the moment as my orgasm tears through me.

"Jesus, fuck! Ah Lacey, shit," He lets out before he stiffens and holds onto my hips so tightly that it felt like he was going to leave a mark. Seconds later and one last sharp thrust, his hips stutter as he releases with his length buried deep inside of me.

I whimper at the feeling, my body buzzing and shaking as I hear his voice hitch in his throat and feel his pulse inside me.

"Fuck fuck fuck," he gasps, body trembling as he leans over me, completely stilling as his heavy breath fans over my clothed back. "So fucking good to me, Lacey. Fuck."

I don't even know if I can form a coherent sentence right now. All I can feel is exhaustion taking over me, my heart pounding in my ears as I try to catch my breath.

A few long seconds pass before I feel Harry slip out of me, soft whimpers leaving our lips when he does. I let him move me like a rag doll when he lays next to me after hitching his pants back up so they're hanging lazily over his hips.

He moves me around and pulls me forward so my head lays on his chest. His hands wrap around and lean down to cover my legs with my pants again. He sighs out, moving me again until my cheek is pressed against his pec and the arm under me is wrapped around my shoulder holding me close.

"Good?"

"Mhmm," I manage to say, my eyes closed and my body still feeling like it's floating.

He lazily chuckles, my mind registering late that he gave the top of my head a kiss before he lays back down and utters his last words.

"Let's nap then get breakfast. We could pick up Maccies for everyone."

"Okay," I simply reply with a content sigh despite not knowing what the fuck "maccies" was but it sounded cute coming from his lips.

The last thing I remember before passing out was Harry's lips pressed to my head again, telling me goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
829K 32.7K 62
~Close your eyes and picture the warmth of the sun on your skin... that's how being loved by her felt~ Harry Styles is a nepotism baby turned new fa...
21.9K 390 36
𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 ✧˚ · . ʟᴏᴜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʀɪᴅɢᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʟᴏᴜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʀɪᴅɢᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʟᴏᴜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʀɪᴅɢᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
172K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...