Majin Ball Z [ABRIDGED] On Ho...

By King_Kado131

"Dragon Ball Z" follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil... More

Somewhat of a Prologue
Keep Your Eye on The Birdy
4 EPISODES OF FILLER IN 4453 WORDS!
Saiyan Attack Part 1
Saiyan Attack Part 2
Sayian Attack Part 3
POPO!
EVEN MORE FILLER!
Finally! Some Plot!
Namekian Bluegrass & Vegeta and Y/n's horrible discovery
Y/n and Vegeta Grand Adventure
The Sound of Pure Terror
Tokusentai Part 2
Tokusentai Part 3 and 4
Tokusentai Final
Y/n gets his wish... sorta...
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 1
Vs Genderbent Space Hitler Part 2
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 3
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 4
FriezaBall FighterZ
The Adventures of Can't Say
Warning of The Past
Christmas Tree of Basically Non-Cannon!
Now that's Cool!
Cat Loves Food! Ye-Yea-Yeah-Yeah!
The Prodigal Bitch's Return
Android Party
[A/N]EXCUSE ME!?

Filler Friendship!

2K 61 30
By King_Kado131

[Just some short filler before we get back into the Plot]

Turtle: "The following is a Nonprofit fan-based parody based on a Fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, DragonBall Super and DragonBall Z ABRIDGED, are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama and Team Four Star. Please support the official releases!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Inside of a rainy area where the Spice Boys are seen approaching a group of innocent people.

Old Man: "No! Please! Leave us alone! We were just renting this house! We never meant to-"

Everyone get killed by the Spice Boys, who all bow down do Garlic Jr.

Garlic Jr.: "Yes! Though this rain may wash these fools away, the blood that soon shall flow no storm shall meet the task! I will cover this world in a darkness so thick and chilly, the only rival shall be the hell in which I spent all those years. Brace your bitter selves, you worms, for I, Garlic Jr., shall soon rule you a-"

Rex: "No you won't."

Garlic Jr.: "H-Huh? Who the fu-"

Rex: "We're gonna completely and utterly skip this arc."

Garlic Jr.: "Oh you mother fu-"

Underwater, a mass of fish and caves are seen as a giant fish swims by.

Heisei Narrating: "In the great lakes near Mount Paozu, there is a breed of Pauzu tuna clinging at life in its saltwater habitat. Fished near to extinction by the inhabitants, they are slowly making headway back to a sustainable population."

Gohan swimming underwater then punching one fish out of the water, along with three more following suit.

Heisei Narrating: "Oh, sweet salty Christ, no!"

Gohan emerges from the water shaking the water off of his head.

Krillin: "Hey, Gohan! Goin' fishing?"

Gohan: "Yep! With Mom gone, I'm the bread winner now! Also Y/n said he needed a break from my Mother. What's with the weird clothes, Krillin?"

Krillin is shown wearing a fancy white suit with a large white hat aswell.

Krillin: "Ah-ah-ah! My name is no longer Krillin. My new name is Juan Sanchez."

Y/n: "Yeah, I asked the same thing and got the same answer. I don't know whats happening."

Y/n said as he walked onto the scene, water dripping off of his body as he carried a giant red fish over his shoulder.

Gohan: "I'm compelled to ask why."

Krillin: "Well, before we left for Namek, I took out a huge life insurance policy on myself, and left it all to my twin brother."

Gohan: "But you don’t have a tw-"

Y/n: Your last name's Sanchez!?"

Krillin: "And it paid off in triple because I died off-planet! They said, "Don't worry, there's no way you're gonna die out in space!" Showed them!"

Y/n: "Ok, I may be like 4 maybe 5 Years old, but even I know thats insurance fra-."

Krillin: "SHHH! Don't say the IF Words!"

Y/n: "..... We're still calling you Krillin."

Krillin: "So, what do you think of my new ride?"

Krillin says as he points to a red car on top of a hill.

Gohan: "Eh, it's a nice car, I guess?"

Y/n: "... I kinda wanna eat it."

Krillin: "Not what I was referring to."

Krillin said as a woman with exrremely long yet familiar blue hair walked out of the car, making Y/n and Gohan's eyes widen.

Maron: "Juan! I broke a nail. Can I have a thousand dollars?"

Krillin: "You can have two! Guys, I am an excellent boyfriend."

Y/n: "Krillin..."

Krillin: "...... Y/n! Please don't do it! I'm begging you! I will gladly die again if it ment keeping this!"

Y/n: "What?... No! Ew! I'm not Cucking you now!"

Krillin: "Huh?"

Y/n: "She looks too much like Bulma and seems to be as big of a Bimbo as Goka. And we all know she's not dead... don't want any Copies in my Harem. Still pretty hot though."

Maron: "Thanks!"

Krillin: ".... E... Excuse me a moment."

Krilling quickly ran behind a rock, before...

Krillin in distance: "WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!"

*Reverse Ding!*

[Krillin Owned Counter: 30

Krillin then came back as if nothing happened.

Gohan: "Krillin, how did you meet this woman?"

Krillin: "We met at the bank. I was there picking up my life insurance money, and she was there depositing her money from her night job. I think she’s a waitress or something, because she was depositing a lot of fives and ones."

Maron: "And me and my dear sweety little chestnut fell deeply, truly in love!"

Krillin: "She says I have a very rich personality..."

Maron: "And a wealth of knowledge!"

Krillin: "And her boobs are as big as my head!"

Gohan: "I had made the comparison."

Y/n: "Who couldn't."

Krillin: "So, you going to the party tonight?"

Gohan: "I dunno. Mom wasn't a huge fan of that Walking Dead theme party. But I think I can make it."

Y/n: "Eh, Sure, whatever. Sounds like fun."

Krillin: "See you later, guys!"

Maron: "Goodbye, Gonad, Orange Guy! See you at Master Hoashie's!"

Krillin and Maron then drive off, with "Gold Digger" by Kanye West playing from inside the car.

Y/n: "Bitch didn't even try to learn my name."

Gohan: "Eh, say what you want. They're a good couple."

Y/n: "No, she's a stripper, hooker, and gold digger and he's a dumbass."

Gohan: ".... *Sigh* Fuck, your right, this is gonna end badly."

Meanwhile, Piccolo is seen standing in the middle of a deserted wasteland.

Nail: (You ever think about buying a house?)

Piccolo thoughts: "Oh yeah, let me get right on that with all that money I don’t have."

Nail: (Well, you ever thought about getting a job?)

Piccolo thoughts: "I'm a green slug man. No amount of affirmative action is going to get me a job."

Nail: (If you say so. By the way, that old guy’s been standing there for like fifteen minutes; maybe you should say something.)

Nail says as Kami is shown standing behind Piccolo.

Piccolo thoughts: "Ugh, fine.

Piccolo: "What do you want, Kami?"

Kami: Mr. Popo's kicked me off the lookout for the night. Apparently he has a "booty call"."

《Meanwhile》

Jynx: "Jynx! Jynx! Jynx!"

Mr. Popo: "Shut up, bitch! you love it!"

《Back With Piccolo》

Kami: "Last time he did this I found five corpses.... He laughed when I said "five"...."

Piccolo: "Well, what do you want from me?"

Kami: "I was hoping I could stay at your house."

Piccolo: "I don't have a house!"

Nail: (See? What'd I tell you?)

Piccolo: "Shut up, Nail!"

Kami: "Is someone in there?"

Nail: (Hello, Kami!)

Piccolo: "He can't hear you."

Kami: "Actually, I can. 
*telepathically* Hello, there. Who are you?

Nail: (I'm Nail. I'm a Namekian Piccolo fused with on Namek.)

Kami: "You do know that technique is forbidden, Piccolo."

Piccolo: "Your FACE is forbidden!"

Nail: (Sadly, that was the best one up here.)

Piccolo: "SHUT IT, NAIL!"

《Timeskip》

At Kame House, a radio is playing "American Woman" by Lenny Kravitz, as the party starts.

Bulma: "So, nice of you to bring your new girlfriend here, "Juan"."

Yamcha: "Yeah, not gonna lie, at first we kinda thought you brought home a hooker."

Bulma: "Yamcha!"

Yamcha: "Well, we did."

Krillin: "I can assure you that my darling beautiful Maron is no hooker."

Maron: "Well, that depends. Sometimes I take extra cash in the back room, but those were always unde"r the table, so I don't think they count."

Y/n in very far distance: "I FUCKIN CALLED THAT SHIT!"

Yamcha: "How much extra?"

Maron: "How much ya got?"

Yamcha: "Well, I am a professional baseball pla- Ahh!"

Bulma: "Okay, first off, the only thing that Screws Yamcha is life, not even Y/n will tap that."

Yamcha: "There's still a chance! I'm still a Waifu!"

Master Roshi: "Yeah, a trash tier one..."

Bulma: "Second of all, blue hair? Real original. And Third, Juan, don't you have any other friends you can take Maron to meet?"

Krillin: "Well, we saw Gohan earlier, but he was busy pounding the tuna.... What? With Goka gone, Chi-Chi needs someone to do it, plus Y/n said he needed a break!"

Master Roshi starts chuckling, slowly getting louder as the conversation continues..

Krillin: "We also stopped by Korin and Yajirobe's, but..."

《Flashback》

Krillin: "This brunch is delicious, Yajirobe!"

Yajirobe: "Thank you, I cooked everything myself."

Maron: "So, if you two had babies, would they be little fat men or kitties?"

Krillin: "And we are leaving!"

Korin: "Probably fat kitties."

《Flashback over》

Krillin: "I don't think I'll be taking her back there again."

Later the gang is celebrating while "Happy Birthday" by Weird Al Yankovic plays on the raidio.

Everyone: "Happy birthday!"

Everyone clinks a drink in the air.

Turtle: "Thank you! Thank you all so much for remembering my one thousandth birthday! And for this marvelous cake!"

A gigantic cake os seen on the table ignited with at least one thousand candles at once.

Master Roshi: "Isn't that thing kind of a fire hazard?"

Y/n: "HOW DID WE LIGHT THAT!?"

Gohan: "Well, of course, Turtle. You're our very best friend!"

Oolang: "My birthday was last week, and I didn't get a party..."

Yamcha: "You've been there for us from the very beginning!"

Oolang: "Anyone remember when I saved the world from Pilaf...?"

Chi-Chi: "Like a member of the family, I say!"

Oolang: "Seriously, I live upstairs..."

Y/n: "When you become completely erelevent I will consume you."

Oolang: "STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

Maron: "Oh, my gosh, someone got whoever's birthday it is a turtle! Can I have a turtle?"

Krillim: "Sure!"

Maron: "Oh, can it be this turtle?"

Krillin: "Of course!"

Turtle: "Wait, what?:

Krillin: "Turtle, be my wingman on this one. If I get some, I swear to God I will send you pictures."

Turtle: "Deal."

Master Roshi: "Seriously, maybe we wanna blow this out before something catches on-" 

*FWOOSH!*

Master Roshi: "Ahhh! My beard! My glorious beard! No!"

《Timeskip》

At nighttime where everyone is sleeping upstairs. Krillin is seen on the front porch looking up at the sky.

Y/n: "Hey, Krillin. What are you doing out here? Why aren't you upstairs sleeping with your girlfriend like everyone else?"

Krillin: "Oh... Hey, Turtle. I'm just up thinking to myself."

Turtle: "What'cha thinking about?"

Krillin: "It's just... I'm not sure if Maron loves me for who I really am. It's all presents and traveling and caviar and..."

Y/n: "Beluga?:

Krillin: "No, Paozu tuna."

Y/n: "Wow, that's rare."

Krillin: "And it’s just... I just don’t know if she loves Juan... or Juan’s money."

Turtle: "How much money do you have?"

Krillin: "About 5.7 million."

Y/n: "200 for some advice."

Krillin: "Here."

Y/n: "IN CASH!? *AHEM!* Anyway. If she really does love you for who you are, then you have to tell her the truth. Open up to her, it's the only way."

Krillin: "How do you know so much about Love?"

Y/n: "Krillin, having a Harem isn't all just Sex like I make it out to be. It's deep a emotional connections between all of your partners. So yeah, that's my advice."

Krillin: "Are you sure that'll work?"

Y/n: "Well, if it doesn't, you could always get her a Pickaxe, and send her to California."

Krillin: "Wha-"

Y/n: "CAUSE THE BITCH IS A GOLD DIGGER!"

《Timeskip》

Krillin and Maron are seen walking in a city, with Krillin carrying a ton of presents.

Maron: "Okay, first we're gonna go buy Lush because all of their soaps look like cakes and I wanna eat them! Oh, and I hope you remembered to make those reservations for L'Anus Serré at 7:30; I hear they’re very uptight."

Krillin thoughts: "Man, can I really go through with this? She seems so happy..."

He then immediately looks at Maron’s supel ass.

Krillin thoughts: "No! No, Krillin! Stop focusing on that perfect, heart-shaped pillow of an ass! Tonight, you will tell her; and then you will tap that! Please tap that...!"

《Timeskip》

Krillin and Marron are walking in a beach at sunset.

Maron: "Oh, my God, I just love nice walks on the beaches. Oh, do you think if I swim out far enough, I'd reach Australia? Oh, my God, can we go on a Sandals vacation?"

Krillin: "Listen, Maron... I need to talk to you."

Maron: "Oh, don't worry, Juan-Ton, I made the reservations for you, so you don't have to worry about it."

Krillim: "Actually, I... need to come clean. See, my name isn't actually Juan Sanchez. It's... Krillin."

Maron: "That is a silly name. *gasp* I'll call you Krilly-Billy!"

Krillin: "That's not everything... You see, all this money I own is actually from my own life insurance policy. From when I died. On another planet. Blown up by an evil space emperor but was then brought back to life by a magical dragon."

Maron: "Uhhh-huh."

Krillin: "But what I really want to ask Maron is... do you love me for me, or do you just love me for my money?"

Maron: "Ohh, Krilly-Billy. Of course I don't just love you for your money."

Krillin: "Y-You really mean that?"

Maron: "I never loved you at all!"

Krillin: Oh... Well, can we at least still try the sex stuff?"

Maron: "No, Krillin, you don't understand! I was never really your girlfriend. See, I'm with the States Fraud Bureau and you just confessed to a LOT of insurance fraud; which I recorded."

Krillin's jaw drops on the ground, creating a small crater.

Krillin: "Wait, you have a recorder on you? Where?"

Maron: "In my boobs!"

Krillin: "Curses! The one place I couldn't reach! I'm going to prison, aren't I?"

Maron: "Well, normally you would, but do you have any idea what they'd do to guys like you? No, you'll just have to pay back everything you owe."

Krillin: "Wait, what about all the money I spent on you?"

Maron: "You'll just have to pay that out of pocket!"

Krillin: "BUT I DROPPED OVER 500 GRAND ON YOU!"

Maron: "Honey, I work for the government. I never claimed to be a good person."

[Krillin Owned Count: 31]

《Timeskip》

Krillin: "And that's why I need a place to stay."

Master Roshi: "Heh, I'll go blow up the air mattress."

Krillin then walks inside, only to see Y/n sitting there with watching TV.

Krillin: "Y/n? What're you doing here!?"

Y/n: "I live here... Anyway, heard what happened to Maron... kinda called that too."

Krillin: "Yeah... the universe just kinda hates me doesn't it..."

Y/n: "Not the whole Universe, catch."

Krillin: "Huh? WOAH! WHAT THE HELL!? IS THIS IS 500 GRAND!? IN CASH!? Y/N DID YOU ROB A BANK!?"

Y/n: "No! I actually have a very successful modeling career."

Y/n said as he changed the channel on the TV once, showing himself in a commercial about Cologne, before he changed it back to his show.

Krillin: "B-But why?"

Y/n: "We don't be a dingus. We're friends now. And if I'm gonna Cuck you in the future, then I might aswell help you right now. Also, don't repay it all at once. That’s super suspicious. "

Krillin: "W-Wow... thanks Y/n."

[Krillin Owned Counter: 29]

Y/n: "Mention it and you die."

Krillin: "I do have to admit though, it's nice being a free man again. No women nipping at my heels... Know what I mean?"

Y/n: ".... No..."

A plane then arrives at the island with Chi-Chi jumping out.

Chi-Chi: "All right, I demand to know who has been spreading rumors that I've been forcing Gohan to, and I quote, "Pound my tuna"!"

Krillin: "Look, Chi-Chi, if it really upsets you, we'll all take turns pounding your tuna, okay? But only if we get to eat it together."

Master Roshi & Y/n: "HAHAHAHAAAAA!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.7K 49
(PLEASE REREAD THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVE READ IT PRIOR TO 2017) Vegeta x Reader fanfiction starts when Vegeta comes to Earth with Nappa and I am so sorr...
11.8K 450 35
Status: COMPLETED This DBZ x Reader takes place in a time line where planet Vegeta was never destroyed! After serving under the tyrant Frieza for...
27.1K 838 48
A requested from -YezdanYava The idea came from him, I've merely just wrote it. :P He suggested it would either be based in NYC or London, being as...
139K 2.5K 180
The Saiyan Warrior, Raditz, lands on Earth to confront his long-lost younger Brother, Goku. Soon conflict erupts, forcing the Saiyan brothers to figh...