Sold to Jeon Jungkook

By jikooklover876

Park Jimin is sold to billionaire Jeon Jungkook as a slave. Turns out he is a little. They get looks and star... More

2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Namjin warning)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (taegi)
Chapter 16 (sope)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (not a story)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Happy birthday Jungkook
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
sadness read pls
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapters 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
help!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (ending)

1

21K 570 117
By jikooklover876

Jungkook POV
It is my birthday and I am so bored. I need a new toy but who? Maybe I'll go buy one and play with it. I call my driver Jung Hoseok, I call him Jhope,and tell him to take me to buy a slave. He drives me to a building and stops the car. I walk inside and see a ton of girls in mini skirts and crop tops. They all run up to me and start to fangirl about me. If you don't know I am the CEO of Jeon Enterprise. I run a big well known company. I was about to choose a girl when I see a little boy that looks about 17 or 18. He is in the back sitting on a bed. I get through the crowd of fangirls and make my way to him. I see a nametag on him that says Park Jimin. He had blond hair and looks so innocent. He has plump lips I want to know how they taste. He has brown eyes and looks so cute. I decide to walk up to him and talk to him. "hi there I'm Jungkook." He stands up and bows down. "H-hello my name is P-park Jimin." He stutters and it is so cute. I went to the front desk and I see a lady there. She has long black hair and a white dress. "Hello I would like to buy a slave." She looks up at me. "Ok sir which one would you like?" I look at her in the eyes directly and say to her. "I want Park Jimin." She looks shocked and her eyes widen. "You want Park Jimin?" She says. I just nod. "Umm ok let me call him." She goes to a speaker a presses a button and starts speaking into it. "Park Jimin please come to the front desk. Thank you." A couple seconds later I see him again. I can tell he is nervous because he looks down at the floor. "How much does he cost?"  "He is let me see. 500000 won." I give her the money and grab Jimins hand. I kneel down and look at him in the eyes. He looks away and tries to avoid eye contact. I decided to just walk to the car with him. I make my way to the car where Jhope opens the door for us. We get in and Jimin starts to cry silently. I didn't notice at first until I looked at him. I turned him around to face me. He quickly wiped his tears away. "Why are you crying?" He didn't answer me so I just placed him on my lap. He got comfortable and soon fell asleep on me. He looked so cute while he slept. We arrived home and I didn't want to disturb him so I carried him to my room and put him on the bed gently so he wouldn't wake up. He grabbed a pillow and started to hug it. I had to go to work but I didn't want to. I decided not to go to work and either way it was my birthday. I took off my shoes and his shoes. I got in bed and took the pillow from him. He started to whine in his sleep when I took the pillow away. I quickly but quietly slipped into the bed with him. A few seconds later I got comfortable in the bed. I got a blanket and covered both of us. He started to cuddle on me. He felt so warm and his skin was so soft and looked milky. I wrapped my arm around him to pull him closer. He hugged me lightly and started to snore softly. I looked at him and felt tired myself. I started to doze off and fell asleep with him in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.7K 26
Seokjin and Taehyung share a business that they started. It is a music, modeling, dancing, and fashion industry that recently bought out Gucci. They...
4.4K 669 24
Jimin found himself abandoned by his fiancé, thrust into the role of a single father to a son who bore a striking resemblance to Jungkook. What exac...
72.2K 2.1K 20
He says with the biggest smile on his face."I-I'm a Little" All the other members look at each other,then back at Jimin,not in hatred,not in joy,not...
464K 31.2K 45
He was the leader of the underground. He controlled the black market, controlled the largest crime syndicate in the country. He was just a universit...