I Want the Badboy

Oleh michaeludo__

ON-GOING EDITING All her life Kaylan has been the good girl, who does things right, made her parents proud a... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1. Promises are meant to be kept.
2. Those Gray Eyes
3. When the party's is over.
The Characters
4. Break that Shit
5. Call It A Date, If You Want.
6. Do It Again
7. Girlfriend
8. I'm So Dead
9. Nights Like This. Part I
10. Nights Like This. Part II
11. Trustworthy
12. An Epic Escape Plan
13. Charms Activated
14. Moments For Life
15. Truth Sessions
16. The Monster Inside
17. Lead Us Not Into Temptation
18. Everybody hates Cassie and She doesn't care
19. 99 Problems but 1
20. Justice Had the Face of a Woman
21. One More River to Cross
22. Before Hearts get broken
23. My Boyfriend Is A Monster And So Is Mr. Greene
24. Love Letters from Decades.
25. Tell Me A Story
27. The Greatest Showdown.
28. The Party Just Got Started!
29. Truth Or Shots.
30. The Turning Point
31. I heard the sound of a broken heart!
32. Heart Break On A Full Moon
33. S for Stacy
34. New Rules
35. When No one matters even Cassie!
36. Yet Another Trouble!
37. A Deal With the Devil
38. Oh, Stacy Pom-pom!
39. Everything is about to go Epic!
40. My Brother's Keeper!
41. My Father's Daughter!
42. A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream!
43. I'm Thinking Of You All The While!
44. The Epic Escape Plan
45. "... and their ashes will go PUFF!".
46. Run,Cassie. Run!
47. Prom Night (1)
48. Prom Night (2)
49. Ain't no ten-year-old!
50. No Happily Ever After!
51.Thus says the Prom Queen!
52. This isn't a fucking Wattpad story
53. Us?
54.The Final Chapter: Maybe I don't want the Badboy
Epilogue: That Life You Want.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT!

26. What Sound does a broken heart make? Oh, It's not yet broken.

53 22 1
Oleh michaeludo__

Nick's POV

How I wished this moment lasts forever!

How I wished she'd be in my arms forever!

But this wasn't a fantasy, it is real life and this life is full of bullshits.

Her head pressed down my chest and I knew she felt more protected in between my arms. I didn't mind being her protector but what was I really protecting her from?

Oh yeah, I was protecting her from the real truth!

She had accepted the monster inside of me and she was willing to help me with the monster. All in the name of love.

Nicole had been wrong all along. Kaylan accepted the inner me and wasn't just friends with a monster but also in love with the monster.

The thing was I wasn't the one for Kaylan. She needed someone better with nothing to hide. She needed someone who has no dangerous family secret.

Speaking of family secrets!

A secret passed on from generation to generation. A secret that majorly involved the Sanders boys.

Some secrets are best not revealed! Like the Sanders family secret!

It hurts me that I lied to her of not knowing the Sanders family secrets. No one wants a relationship with lies. Lovers lie for each other not to each other.

How then can we secure a healthy relationship with secrets and lies in between. Signs that we were not meant for each other but I could still open up to her, I could feel her in on the Sanders secrets but I can't involve her in plan B, which was either live or die.

I am not involving her in any of it. It's better because she won't have to worry about me. I'll just do what I should have done days ago.

I'll say the speech I crammed.

No way! Not when she just confessed her undying love for me, I can't just ruin the moment.

I tightened my arms around her a little, I inhaled the smell of the strawberry shampoo she had applied on her hair. The evening breeze blew stronger, her eyes were closed.

We were still on the roof top. She didn't want to go home just yet, so did I . This could've been the opportunity we run away together like lovers do but we needed to face reality.

What is the worst feeling ever!

For me, it's breaking up with someone when you're still madly in love with them. It hurts real bad.

The thing was when you love something, you'll protect that thing ruthlessly.

Noel Sanders had been protecting Agnes Evans by not revealing the Sanders secret to her but when she snooped around and found out the secret, he had to break up with her because he knew her life would be at great risk being involved in a dangerous world. I knew Noel Sanders did love Agnes Evans even though they were married differently.

Our grandparents love story was similar to ours but the only difference is that I will break up with Kaylan before she finds out about the Sanders family secret and she will never see me again.

I hope our grandchildren won't have to meet to fall in love and get heart broken over again.

Every crime world had enemies. The Sanders cult wasn't an exception. We had lot of enemies and also a major one which was the FBI.

Apart from cheaters, I also hate cops!

The FBI have been trying to break the code of the ' S ' word( Tattoo ). Every member of the Sanders cult had an ' S ' tattoo. The ' S ' word simply for Sanders. This is to show our family ruled a crime world.

Nate Sanders, my brother is the overlord of the cult even though he is in jail. One reason I came to this town alongside with Liz and Nicole was to get him out of jail that was all about plan B.

Plan A was all about me getting to gather every possible information about Cassandra Evans whereabouts. That involved having to go through final year again and getting close to Cassie's sister.

What would happen if Kaylan knows about plan A, that I got only close to her to gather information about her sister. Would she ever forgive me? Would she let me hold her this close?

The whole plan was based on her sister, Cassandra and all the bullshit she has done. The Sanders cult had rendered her as an enemy we were going to take down.

I could remember the Friday night party that I had a real encounter with Kaylan after saving her from rape. And also at the party when the mansion was robbed which got everyone running for their lives.

Well, the Sanders were behind the robbery attack! No one could tell.

Oh my darling Kaylan!

I don't want to let you go but I have to. My world is way more dangerous.

"Nicholas, are you okay?". Kaylan's sweet voice broke my thought.

"Yeah, I am". I breath.

"I heard you muttering something under your breath". She state.

"Ohh". I had nothing to say.

"What were you thinking about?". She asks sounding cocky.

"Umm... Our future together!". I lied to her again.

"Wow!". She smiles.

"What were you thinking about?".

"How boring my life would have been if I hadn't met you and also how my life would be if you are not by my side". Her voice was soft and sweet.

I felt like crying like a baby. How would her life be without me by her side? How would she feel when her heart gets broken that I wasn't the one for her? Would it be easy for her to move on?

Different thoughts swept through my head.

"Nick?". She called.

"Yes". I responded to her.

"I have a confession!". She said.

"Go on".

"I wanted you from the very beginning when Cassie told me about you. And when I met you, I was completely drawn to you and I couldn't help but want you more. And now I have you as mine". Her smile was so sweet.

You'll soon loose me, Kay. How I wished that doesn't have to happen but my days were counting in CrestVille. It was time we needed to take out plan B.

"Bingo!". I exclaimed.

"What's that?". She questioned.

"You've gotten the title of the story you claim to write". I smile.

"What's the name you think?".

"I want the Badboy!".

"For real!".

"Yup".

She laughs.

"I never knew you were this creative". She grinned.

"Badboys are very creative". I smirk.

"Now I see!".

"What do you think about the title then?".

"Superb! I'll consider putting it down". Her smile was wide.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

We were at the last days before hearts would get broken.

What sound does a broken heart make? Oh, it's not yet broken.

"Nick, it's getting late already. The sun's down, I should be heading home now". She says.

"Oh yeah".

We both stand up. Well, we had a nice moment on the roof top but the moment didn't last as I wished.

We head down the Attic and also to the main house. We walk out the door and Kaylan locks the door with the key.

We move to the Lake, the view was beautiful.

"It's time to do it". She signalled. I quickly understood.

I hold Mr Greene's wrist watch and throw it into the Lake.

"Down the Lake it goes. The major evidence is wiped". I smirked.

"Yeah. At Least we didn't have to destroy a family's heirloom".

"Of course we didn't. What are you gonna tell your parents for getting home late?". I asked quite concerned.

"Does that matter? Just remember that I'm a good liar". She smirk. I loved her more.

"I trust you babe". I put my arms around her still standing by the Lake.

Her arms go round my waist. We were still feeling and enjoying the moment that was coming to an end.

Oh Lord!

When the shit happens nothing will ever be the same.

But there is one thing I can assure...

I will always love you, Kaylan Evans.

Authors Note

I will always love you my readers💕💕💕💞💞💞💞💞💞

Not much of a suspense.

Please don't forget to hit the vote button and the comment box...

Thanks 💞

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

353K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
9.4K 210 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
70K 1.5K 44
Book completedโœ“ NOT A HORROR BOOK There are 6 of them. All devilishly sexy, popular and all have something in common, their desire for virgins. She...
408K 12.9K 58
You wouldn't imagine the shock on Maddison Linden's face when her best friend Cassie dares her to steal the hottest guy at their schools sweater on a...