Majin Ball Z [ABRIDGED] On Ho...

By King_Kado131

"Dragon Ball Z" follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil... More

Somewhat of a Prologue
Keep Your Eye on The Birdy
4 EPISODES OF FILLER IN 4453 WORDS!
Saiyan Attack Part 1
Saiyan Attack Part 2
Sayian Attack Part 3
POPO!
EVEN MORE FILLER!
Finally! Some Plot!
Namekian Bluegrass & Vegeta and Y/n's horrible discovery
Y/n and Vegeta Grand Adventure
The Sound of Pure Terror
Tokusentai Part 2
Tokusentai Part 3 and 4
Tokusentai Final
Y/n gets his wish... sorta...
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 1
Vs Genderbent Space Hitler Part 2
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 3
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 4
FriezaBall FighterZ
Filler Friendship!
The Adventures of Can't Say
Warning of The Past
Christmas Tree of Basically Non-Cannon!
Now that's Cool!
Cat Loves Food! Ye-Yea-Yeah-Yeah!
The Prodigal Bitch's Return
Android Party
[A/N]EXCUSE ME!?

VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 4

1.9K 64 41
By King_Kado131

Krillin: "The following is a Nonprofit fan-based parody based on a Fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, DragonBall Super and DragonBall Z ABRIDGED, are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama and Team Four Star. Please support the official releases! Phew! How was that?"

*BBBUUUZZZZZZ!*

Rex: "That was perfect Krillin. Uh, don't worry about your check. We’ll send it to your next of kin."

Krillin: "What?"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Goka is seen lying on the ground with a mass of smoke rising from her body as the orange mass that was what was left of Y/n laid on her chest.

Gohan: "That last attack drained all of their energy. We gotta help them!"

Krillin: "You're right, Gohan. It's time to get in there and throw down!"

Gohan: "Really, Krillin?"

Krillin: "Ha-ha! Fuck no!"

Goka gets knocked by a lake, her head falling into the water. Frieza is seen approaching Goka with the remaining mass of Y/n in her hand, as the Goka gets up and starts coughing and sputtering before Frieza grabs her by the undershirt.

Frieza: "Now what do you have to say for yourself, monkey?"

Goka coughs up water on Frieza's face.

《Very Short Timeskip》

Frieza has shapped Y/n's mass into a Golf Club and proceeded to hit Goka repeatedly on the ground.

Goka: "Oh! Yike! Ugh! Ah! Ow! Sonofa-"

Zooming away from Goka and Frieza, Y/n is seen in a crater with only his lower half missing as it slowly regenerated.

Y/n thoughts: "Note to self, the more you get blown up, the more energy it takes to regenerate... also you can still feel things from your body after that part has been ripped off... welp, now I know what my dick feels like in Frieza's hands... and slapping against Goka's body.... this is a whole nother fetish I don't wanna be into..."

《Meanwhile》

On King Kai's planet.

Yamcha: "You know what? This is totally bogus."

Tien: "I'm going to do my best to ignore that you just used the word "bogus"."

Yamcha: "King Kai hasn't taught us crap since we got here! And what's worse, Piccolo didn't even have to train with us. He just sat and meditated all the time."

Tien: "You're just jealous."

Yamcha: "No I'm not- Okay, a little."

??? In distance: "Recoome..."

Chiaotzu: "Hey, do you guys hear that?"

Recoome: "DIVE!"

*BOOOM!*

Recoome suddenly crashes head first into the should be blackhole of a planet.

Recoome: "*muffled* Hello."

Bojack: "Yargh!"

Burter, Jeice, Guldo all appear above Recoome, with a small Alien Frog on Jeice's Shoulder.

Burter: "I've got his left leg!"

Jeice: "I've got his right!"

Guldo: "I've got his middle!"

All three of them pull Recoome out of the ground, who shakes his head.

Recoome: "Hey, what's up?"

Tien: "So... are you guys-"

Guldo: "We're under attack!"

Guldo quickly uses telekinesis and slams a tree into King Kai's house.

Burter: "Whoa, little quick to the trigger there, Ace."

Guldo: "Sorry, I kinda lost my head there after I... lost my head."

King Kai opens his door and walks up to the Ginyu Force.

King Kai: Hey, I was just inside, taking a crap- I'm old, takes me awhile- come out, there's a tree in my living room. What's up?"

Yamcha: "We were just standing around and talking about your awesome training and then these guys showed up."

Chiaotzu: "Look like a bunch of queers."

Tien: "Chiaotzu! We don't even know them. We shouldn’t make such rash judgments about-"

"Tokusentai" clip plays and the four deceased Ginyu Force members make a battle pose as the Frog poses with them.

Tien: "Well... we shouldn't think less of them for it."

Jeice: "Good day, mates. How ya going? We're here to take control of your planet in the name of Lord Frieza. Sorry about that."

King Kai: "Heh! Hahah! Ah yeah, good luck with that. Alright guys, show them who's boss."

Tien: "That'd be you."

Yamcha: "Yep. All you, man."

Chiaotzu: "You're the boss."

King Kai: "What?!"

Recoome: "What? Recoome has to fight this? He doesn't even come up to Recoome's knee caps!"

Jeice: "Probably can't even handle a gut full of piss."

Burter: "I bet you can't even run a mile."

Guldo: "You're blue!"

King Kai: "Yeah, all of you can just go straight to Hell."

Recoome: "Oh, yeah? And who's gonna make Recoome?"

A familiar Bloody Pond in Hell is seen with Goz, who is seen picking his nose while singing in German. A hitting sound in the distance and all four deceased Ginyu Force + Frog are seen falling into the Bloody Pond.

Goz: "Mez, we have visitors! Prepare ze camps."

Back on King Kai's Planet.

King Kai: "Well, that takes care of that! Hmm, that reminds me. Wonder how Goka's doing."

King Kai sees Frieza headbutting Goka, sending her tumbling.

King Kai: "That's about right."

《Back on Nemek》

Goka: "No...! I can't lose! I have to beat you! You're evil, and you have to be stopped!"

Frieza: "Oh, come now. If I'm really as evil as you say I am, then let God strike me down where I stand!"

Rex in distance: "GOTCHA!"

*CRASH!*

Suddenly a bolt of lightning strikes Frieza, which doesn't even harm her.

Frieza: "Ha! Nice try, jackass! Next time, give it your A-game!"

Rex in distance: "ASK FOR IT AGAIN AND I'LL PROVIDE YA COLD BITCH!"

Frieza: "Hmph, Smartass... anyway, back to-"

Frieza turns only to see Goku raising both hands in the sky.

Frieza: "What are you doing?"

Goka thoughts: "I have to use the Spirit Bomb! It's my only chance!"

Frieza: "Seriously, what... what is this all about? Are you trying to tell me you once caught a fish that big?"

Goka: "I'm just... stretchin'."

Frieza: "In the middle of a fight?"

Goka: "Yes."

Goka thoughts: "I have only one chance, but this planet barely has enough energy left as it is. Wait, I'll just draw from the surrounding planets!"

Goka then starts drawing energy from nearby planets for the Spirit Bomb, while Piccolo, Gohan, and Krillin are watching the fight from an island.

PICCOLO: What's going on? He's just standing there with his hands up.

Krillin: "Wait a second... SHE'S USING THE SPIRIT BOMB!"

Frieza: "The Spirit what's-it-now?"

Goka thoughts: "Oh, no..."

Piccolo: "Would you stop screaming?"

Krillin in background: "THE SPIRIT BOMB IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN KILL FRIEZA!"

Piccolo in background: "Shut up!"

Krillin In Background: "Too scared!"

Piccolo in background: "Damn it!"

Frieza: "What is that fool yammering on about?"

Goka: "He’s talking about... ghosts."

Frieza: "Ghosts?"

Goka: "Yeah, you know. Spirits. Ghosts."

Frieza: "What do ghosts have to do with this?"

Goka: "Everything."

Frieza: "That's stupid. You're stupid! STOP BEING STUPID!"

Goka: "Or, maybe I'm just being rhetorical."

Frieza: "NO! No, you're not! God, it's like you just try to use words you hear randomly to try and sound smarter!"

Goka: "Huh. Well now you’re just acting transcendent."

Frieza: "Hrgh!"

Frieza quickly gets angry and charges qt Goka, ready to attack... bbbbuuuutttt!!!

Goka: "Y/NSAVEMEANDWECANDO LEWDTHIMGS!"

Y/n In distance: "MOTOVATION!!!"

*BLAM!*

Y/n suddenly flew onto the scene and slammed his knee into Frieza's face... but the attack did little to nothing.

Frieza: "......"

Y/n: ".... Hey..."

*BL-BL-BLAM!*

Frieza then quickly slammed Y/n with a DragonBall FighterZ style Combo, before he was thrown onto the ground.

Y/n thoughts: ".... Another Note to Self... the more you regenerate and less energy you have... the weaker your attacks get."

Back with Krillin and the others.

Krillin: "Oh, no! Goka can't focus on the Spirit Bomb she doesn't stand a chance!"

Piccolo: "I think the issue is less about her focusing and more about Y/n staying alive."

Krillin: "I don't get it, though. Where's the baaaa... WOAHOLY BALLS!"

Krillin yelled as he saw the giant Spirit Bomb flying above them all.

Gohan: "Wow! Is that... the Spirit Bomb?"

Piccolo: "It's massive!"

Y/n in Background: "HAHA! THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!"

*BLAM!*

Y/n in Background: "GAHAHAA!"

Krillin: "Oh, my God, that thing's gigantic! It’s gonna kill Frieza for sure-"

Piccolo: "SHUT UP!"

*BLAM!*

Krillin: "Aaah!"

Frieza punches Y/n making him fly into Goka, but she continues to hold her hands in the sky, while Y/n slides off of her body like a cartoon character.

Y/n: "Oh God! I do not like pain..."

Goka: "Sorry Buddy."

Y/n: "You better keep that Lewd promise ya Bimbo!"

Goka: "... Sure! I always keep my promises... some of the time..."

Goka thoughts: "... I just gotta figure out what Lewd means first. Y/n seems to like it. Maybe it's a type of food?"

Meanwhile, Frieza's attention was brought back to Goka.

Frieza: "Oh there you are still, throwing your hands up in the air like you just don't care. Care, damn it!"

Frieza goes to swat Goka away with her tail, but Y/n jumps in the way, knocking him into the water.

Piccolo: "Damn it, this is bad!"

Gohan: "Dad..."

Y/n is seen climbing halfway onto shore and gasping for breath.

Y/n: "*Gasp!* For an invincible God of Death, not being able to breath underwater is a major downside..."

Y/n sais to himself as Frieza lands infront of him, forgetting about Goka once agaim.

Frieza: "I believe I’m done. As pleasurable a punching bag you make, I find there is no more enjoyment to be found here."

Y/n: Wait, we could always fuck for.... How long you need Goka?"

Goka in background: "About 6 Minutes."

Y/n: "6 Minutes?"

Frieza: "Hmmm. Thought question, but, No."

Y/n: "Then how about 20 Questions?"

Frieza: "Alright then, first question: Are you about to die?"

Y/n: "Honestly not sure if I can."

Frieza: "Ah-ah-ah."

Frieza points a finger at Y/n, preparing to finish him off.

Frieza: "Then let's find out, shall we."

Y/n: "I AM NOT A MASOCHIST!"

Frieza: "TOO BAD! SAY GOODBY- 

Frieza was about to attack, when she noticed an odd flare in the lake.

Frieza: "Ugh. Wh-What... what is that glare? That's not a sun. It's not a moon and it's certainly not a space stati- What is that!?"

She then looks up and notices the Spirit Bomb.

Frieza: "What... is... that?"

She then looks down at Y/n.

Frieza: "What is that?!"

Goka in background "Are you guys still playing 20 questions?"

Frieza then turned around, facing Goka with a glare.

Frieza: "You were planning on using that on me, weren't you?!"

Goka: "...Yeah..."

Frieza: "I don't know where you got that much power from, but it doesn't really matter now, does it?"

Y/n leaps from the water and tries to launch a surprise attack at Frieza but Frieza catches his fist.

Y/n: "Ah, fuck..."

Frieza: "Looks like that whole "Invincible God of Death" thing didn’t really pan out after all. When you see Vegeta, tell her I said, "Like a bitch."' 

Frieza quickly creates a Death Ball that was 2 times the size of Y/n, ready to oblite him. When suddenly-

Frieza: "What the-"

*BLAM!*

Frieza: "FAAAAHH?!"

Piccolo kicks her in the face, sending her far into the lake.

Y/n: "*GASP!* PICCOLO! If you were a Waifu, I'd kiss yo-!"

Piccolo: "No talk time. Plan, now!"

Y/n: "Well, I'm pretty sure if every part of me gets Destroyed, I will die, and she knows that too, so I need a few minutes while I gain more power and energy."

Piccolo: "Ok, Goka?"

Goka: "Well, I still got the Spirit Bomb, but I still need both arms to charge it, so You'll have to distract him while I gather energy."

Piccolo: "Oh, that's not so ba-"

Goka: "For five minutes. And considering how bad she was kicking my butt... Ah, I'm sure you can handle it."

Piccolo: "D... Did you just hold a grudge?"

Y/n: "Good Old times! Aw! Now I just keep getting Reminders of the time when it was just the three of us!"

*SPLASH!*

Frieza rises back up from the water, visibly furious.

Frieza: "AND I JUST KEEP GETTING REMINDED OF MY FAILURES!"

Piccolo: "You mean your failure at killing me or just in general?"

Freiza growls in anger and proceeds to give Piccolo a massive beatdown.

Goka's thoughts: "
♪Mahna Mahna♪
♪do-doo be-do-do♪
♪Mahna Mahna♪
♪do do-do do♪
♪Mahna Mahna♪
♪do-doo de-do-do de-do-do de-do-do de-do-do I'ma chargin' my attack♪"

Piccolo in background: "No, no, no, no-

*GLASH!*

Piccolo in background: "OH, GOD, MY GLUBOK! Y/N HELP ME!"

Y/n in Background: "A NEW EPISODE OF ZERO ONE!?"

Piccolo in Background: "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT PHONE!?"

*THUD!*

Piccolo then landed infront or Goka and Y/n extremely injured.

Frieza: "You know, I think I have an insta-fix for this situation: I'm going to blow you and this whole miserable planet to nothing! ISN'T THAT FUN?!"

Frieza begins charging a Giant Death Ball while laughing manically.

Y/n: "THAT'S GOONA KILL ME! GOKA THOW IT!"

Goka: "Can't."

Piccolo: "GAH! GOKA, JUST THROW THE DAMN THING!"

Goka: "It's not done yet!"

Piccolo & Y/n: "What?! How?!"

Goka: "It's only been four minutes and fifty-eight-

*DING!*

Goka: "Done!"

Goka quickly launches the Spirit Bomb at Frieza. Frieza is shown rising in the air while laughing madly until she stops and forgets something...

Frieza: "What?"

Frieza then turns, seeing the Spirit Bomb falling towards her.

Frieza: "Oh, somehow I completely forgot about that."

Frieza quickly throws her Death Ball at the bomb... but...

Spirit Bomb: "Om, nom, nom!"

Frieza: "Oh, my God."

Frieza tries to stop the Spirit Bomb with her hands, groaning while doing so, but is slowly getting pushed back.

Frieza thoughts: "If I had any single regret for the countless horrific events that have transpired in my wake, it's that I'm dying."

Frieza screams as she gets pulled in into the Spirit Bomb. The Spirit Bomb then explodes, with the explosion being so enormous that it can be seen from outside Planet Namek. Back on the surface where the bomb hit, there's an enormous crater with water poring into it. Krillin is then seen crimbing up a small rock coughing violently.

Gohan: "Krillin! You’re okay!"

Krillin: "I think I swallowed a trout."

Gohan quickly helps Krillin onto shore as they stare at the crater.

Krillin: "So, Gohan, think he's dead?"

Gohan: "Krillin, right now I'm more worried about my dad."

Krillin: "Who did you think I was talking about?"

Gohan: "*gasps* Krillin, look!'

Piccolo emerging from the water.

Piccolo: "Alright, come on you heavy bimbo. No, no one actually help me, that would be a little too much."

Piccolo then heaves Goka onto shore, who gasps for breath.

Gohan: "They're both alive!"

Krillin: "Neat!"

Gohan: "W-Wait, but where's-"

*SPLASH!*

Y/n: "*GASP!* OH THANKS ALOT PICCOLO! I TOTALLY DIDN'T NEED ANY HELP OR ANYTHING!"

Piccolo: "Oh my God, I swore Majins could breath underwater."

Y/n: "I CAN'T YA GREEN SON OF A BASTARD! IM MADE OF GUM OR SOMETHING! NOT FISH!"

Goka: "Grandpa, I don't want any more baths today. I'm clean now."

Gohan and Krillin land on the island, with a big smile on their faces.

Gohan: "YOUR ALIVE!"

Goka: "Hey, So-"

Goka was about to say when Gohan suddenly ran past Goka and quickly hugged Y/n, who stood there for a moment with eyes of shock, before he gained stars in his eyes and smiled befoee hugging Gohan back.

[PARENTAL STATUS +1 OBTAINED!]
[By Having a Child or having someone Fully  Acknowledg you as their parent, you gain a boost in power... it's not as big as a Harem Boost, but still majorly important]

G

ohan laughs and hugs Y/n, while Y/n just cries some tears of joy.

Krillin: "You know, I gotta admit, after what happened with Vegeta, I was pretty sure the Spirit Bomb was gonna be a dud."

Gohan: "But we showed her what for!"

Goka: "Yeah, you could say he suffered a bad case of "Freezer burn"."

Everyone starts laughing until Krillin suddenly shrieks and look up in horror at Frieza is seen standing on top of a rock, surviving the Spirit Bomb.

Frieza: "By the way, not dead. 'Kay, thanks, die."

Frieza then blasts Piccolo in the chest.

Piccolo: "...Fuck you..."

He says as he collapses to the ground in pain.

Gohan: "No... No...! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Y/n: "Woah, plus one dad, minus one dad... still a net gain of one dad though, AND THAT'S ME!"

Frieza: "Nope!"

*BOOM!*

Y/n: "YOU BITCH!"

Frieza then causes an explosion from the ground the blows Y/n into very tiny pieces, causing even more devastation for Gohan as his new gain for Dad's is now -1.

Krillin: "Whoa! For a moment there I thought that was gonna be me."

Frieza: "Oh-ho-ho! You're next."

Krillin: "W-W-Wait! What did I do to you?"

Frieza: "Remember my tail?"

Krillin: "Can't you take a joke?"

Frieza gives an ugly stare at Krillin while Krillin gives an innocent, cute smile.

《TIMESKIP》

Krillin: "WAAAH! WAAAH! WAAAH! WAAAH! WAAAH! WAAA-"

*BOOOOOOOOM!*

explodes to smithereens as Goka and Gohan watch his remains fall from the sky.

*Ding*

[Krillin Owned Count: 31]

Ghost Krillin: "AW COME ON!!!"

"Ghost" Y/n: "AH HAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.7K 49
(PLEASE REREAD THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVE READ IT PRIOR TO 2017) Vegeta x Reader fanfiction starts when Vegeta comes to Earth with Nappa and I am so sorr...
15K 482 21
Vegeta, the Prince of the Saiyans, only wishes to beat his rival Goku (aka Kakarot as he endearingly calls him) and attain the one thing the Saiyan r...
1.7K 65 16
⚠️ smut/ yaoi ( Vegeta tops Goku ) This is my first time writing a fanfic, and I do have school. So don't expect very recent updates. If there is a...
86.5K 1.7K 46
Most of the art used in this story come from Twitter user, and Amazing Artist kkkkkirrier! Check them out! In this story you follow a small town, far...