Understanding Your Feelings (...

By ChanciXx

"Why don't you try to associate yourself with others?" The black haired girl asked facing the board same as t... More

Chapter 1 - Him
Chapter 2 - Teasing Bastards
Chapter 3 - Am I A Stalker?
Chapter 4 - Uncle
Chapter 5 - What's The Meaning Of Life?
Chapter 6 - Understanding Your Feelings
Chapter 7 - His Nightmares
Chapter 8 - Assignment
Chapter 9 - Shady Business
Chapter 10 - Act Of Romance
Chapter 12 - Welcome
Chapter 13 - How Odd This Day Is
Chapter 14 - I Am Historia
Random Chapter
Bye Bye Account

Chapter 11 - Spit The Words Out

1.1K 22 14
By ChanciXx

Mikasa's POV

"Wow! Mikasa! Your performance is really good!" Christa exclaimed making me blush. "I-its not that---" "Come on, don't be shy, I know you liked it too" Ymir placed her arm on to my neck. "M-Maybe".

"But you know, it's really the most beautiful performance I had ever seen, to be honest, the both of you looks perfect" Christa dreamed. Her eyes shining at the thought. Her face glowing of happiness. She's a real goddess.

I am now walking at the halls with Christa and Ymir since it's our lunch break. We're now heading at the cafeteria and thank god, Uncle's not gonna be here today. Great!

"Oh look, Mikasa" Christa pointed outside which is exactly the main plaza of the school. There she pointed at a tree where we see both Armin and Sasha discussing something. "What the hell's they're talking about?" Ymir asked narrowing her eyes and looked suspiciously at the two. "I'll head out to them" I said and they both nodded. "Sure, let's just meet at the cafeteria" We parted ways and I headed out at the two. I walked as sneakily as I can.

"So, how's the pictures?" Sasha asked. Armin was kind of looking at his phone, scrolling down. Pictures?

"Hmm" Armin nodded and looked up at Sasha. "It's great, nice one" he said. What pictures?

"Oh, yeah....I also recorded two videos" Sasha added and Armin turned his head down again looking at the phone. Videos?

"Oh, Great! The two special scenes are here! Great Sasha!" He exclaimed patting Sasha's shoulder.

"But, there's a favor in return" Sasha added and Armin nodded. "Double the chips each they" "Sure". What is this? 

Armin then typed something on his phone. What the hell are they talking about? The hell are those pictures and videos? Are they.....

"Armin" Eren suddenly popped out at Armin's back, holding his shirt at the back and grabbed his phone as quickly as he appeared. He looked at the phone and he widened his eyes. What did he saw?

Armin's POV

"But there's a favor in return" Sasha said and I quickly nodded my head. "Double the chips each day" She added and I nodded my head again, "Sure".

I quickly typed on my phone since I have to send these stuffs to Aunt Carla. She's gonna be jumping at excitement, hehe.

Armin:
Aunt Carla, I have something to show you.

Then she replied not even a second passed.

Aunt Carla:
What is it, Armin?

Armin:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Video]
[Video]

Aunt Carla:
Oh wow! I can't wait to watch the video! Great Armin! And...Thx! Better come here at the house and ask any favor!

I was about to type on my phone but suddenly, someone grabbed my phone, held me at the back of my shirt and, "Armin" a grim low-pitched voice came along with chills behind my back. And I knew it. I slowly turned my head, sweating nervously, looking at the guy behind my back who was looking at my phone, widening his eyes and soon, glared at me.

"E-Eren I can ex---"

"What the hell is this Armin?" He glared at me holding my phone.

"Ehhh..... Pictures?"

"Armin, I never knew you were this kind of guy"

"B-but---"

"No buts, Armin" he looked at Sasha which made her flinch. "I....Armin ordered me to" She reasoned which made me feel a bit of betrayal. You betrayed me, Sasha!

"I don't care" Eren said which made me raised my brow. "Come out now, I know you're behind that tree" Eren demanded still looking at the direction of Sasha but his eyes focused on the tree. The tree?

Then a black haired girl came out from behind. And it's, Mikasa. Oh shit.....she also knew.

"M-Mikasa?" I began to spoke.

She shuffled her feet towards the two of us, with her determined face and I knew why it is....she's curious about the thing on my phone.

"What are you hiding Armin?" She queried, her eyes full of determination and desperation. Eren released me making me breath out of relief then he handed my phone to Mikasa which she willingly received. She looked at it and her face began to show the emotions she feel, it's fluttery mixed with embarrassment.

"A-Armin....why do you have this?" She questioned making me gulped in nervousness. "C-Cuz I wanted to?" I stuttered. She hid her face inside her red scarf probably hiding the mixed emotions from her face. She handed the phone, still her face dug on the scarf.

I took my phone and looked over at Eren, his eyes sharp that made me jumped from my position. "Armin" he called out in his grim low-pitched voice yet deadly. I flinched once again. "E-Eren.....I-I gotta GO!!" I dragged my feet and ran as fast as I can, leaving the both of them. He's gonna kill me if I don't leave!

Eren's POV

Armin ran, leaving us here. He's a genius but sometimes an idiot. Yeah, he has this genius mind but also it can make some trouble. This kiddo grew up. I turned my head, looking at Mikasa, her head dug under the scarf. That scarf is kind of familiar.

"Oi" I called out and she lifted her head up. Her face's red and her mouth's still covered by the scarf.
She shook her head to gather her composure. She removed her scarf from covering her mouth. "W-what is it?" She asked, her voice was low and shy.

I looked at the other way and looked at her, repeating it simultaneously, my face is heating up from embarrassment and, let's just say, shyness. Come on, Eren! Just spit the words out! Nothing will harm you! No! It might! Voices from my head argued. Mikasa raised her brows, confused of what I act. Just. Spit. It. Out. I shook my head and confronted her. "You said you would show me that, right?" I spit the words out. Her eyes bug out and her brow raised.

"What do you mean?" She asked making me sigh out. I don't know why but I feel hesitant at this time. Good, she forgot. No, it's not! Again, two voices argued inside my mind. "You would show me---" "Oh! I remember! Wait.......you agree?!" Her eyes bugged out, her tone of voice change into a shock yet intrigued one.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. Her face lit up, her eyes glimmered, and her lips curled into a big smile reaching her ears, she feels intimidated about it.

"If that's it, then would you want to join us for lunch?" She questioned, I turned my head to the side and looked down. Should I? Or not?, I doubted. "Oh, I guess you would not" I looked up at her and her mood changed real quick into disappointment. Her lips now curled up into a small frown and her eyes darkened. Is this girl bipolar?

Then, I don't know what happened next but my hands suddenly moved and held her hands tightly, it's as if like I don't have any control of my body but it just moved on it's own. She gazed upon me, her gray eyes laid upon my emerald-green eyes. Her eyes looked confused yet it shone again. Then my mouth began to move. "No, I'd like to", The words came out, not even a single hesitation. Why's my body moving on it's own? Instincts? Terrible instincts. Then I covered my mouth with my hand and released her hands. I feel the embarrassment build up on me. My face began to heat up for nothing but, I just don't know.

Her face began to lit up again, but she raised her brow, confirming if I said it right. "Did I hear wrong or you mean it?" She queried. Then I quickly nodded my head, as if I'm really willing to do that. "Really?" She confirmed then, again, my mouth moved, words spitting out, "I really do". What the! Did I really mean this?!

Then, her lips curled into a big smile she put earlier. Her eyes lit, excitement on her face become more visible. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me, shuffled our feet and walked reaching the hallways. "Wait!" I called out making the both of us stop. She looked at me, her brow lifted up. "Can we just slow down?" I objected, she furrowed her brows which made me feel sorry or worried about what I said. Why am I feeling this? "Did I pick the wrong words?" I muttered, scratching my nape. Then a silent chuckle came out. Once again, I looked at her, giggling. She's cute at this, wait...no!  I shook my head to split the thoughts out of my mind.

"No, you didn't. You're right, sorry if I startled you, I just feel ecstatic about this" she chuckled again. I shook my head out of disbelief. This girl's a trouble.

We grabbed our feet again and walked through the hallways. I don't really believe that I'd be doing this after years of being a loner around. Maybe mom was right, this might help me. I took a quick peek on her and her face was so angelic. No! No! Eren! I quickly turned my head at the other way. Eren, you must not fall around someone's trick. I sighed out.

"Did Armin already know you guys?" I began to spoke cutting the short silence between us. She lifted her head and nodded. "Yeah, he's quite a fun guy, to be honest, adding him in our weird gang makes it more fun" she stated, her eyes showed how happy and interested she was. I wish I could feel that too. "Maybe if you would join us, our gang's gonna be lot more big and fun than back then. We accept crazy guys like the baldie, Connie. We were a weird group after all" She added, chuckling under her breath. I smiled internally. Her group's sure is fun.

Friends, huh? Did I ever felt how great that thing is besides being with Armin? I really don't remember. How does it really feel?

'How does it really feel?'

"Feel what?"

Crap, I spoke my thoughts out loud. "Nothing" I excused, she just raised her brow and then shook her head, facing forward.

But let's see how will this turn out.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385 11 7
Growing up with a different lifestyle while attending a school with students that have a whole different lifestyle from you is challenging. You've be...
28.1K 837 14
﹙⭔.🫐 "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, ⟆ ( 〃yet we still havent ran into each other." .) ★☆﹔ "maybe thats a good thing."﹆ ◃.a sto...
302K 12.4K 38
Levi Ackerman fell in love with a certain turquoise-eyed brunet since the first time he laid his eyes. For a year, he's just loving him from afar. Bu...
1K 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...