My Forever | Camren

By haileehaiz21

Lauren and Camila have always had a special connection, even the fans had taken notice. What happens when two... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11. (smut)
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.

Chapter 15.

651 12 3
By haileehaiz21

Lauren's P.O.V
"What's going on here" Shawn mumbled, looking clearly exhausted.

Camila immediately jumped up and out of my grasp. It's only took me a few seconds before I stood up as well.

"Lauren?" Shawn mumbled once again.

"Hey" I said awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

"Shawn can I talk to you in private for a second" Camila said, more of a demand than a question.

She didn't even give him time to respond before she dragged him into the kitchen and out of my vision.

I sat back down on the couch. There was only a small lamp dimly lighting up the room.

My eyes started to feel heavy, probably due to a mixture of the drugs, alcohol and the time of night.

Camila's P.O.V

"Care to explain why she's here?" Shawn asked very obviously confused.

I didn't really know how to answer that question. I couldn't just tell him everything Lauren had just confessed to me.

"She, she's drunk right now, and I don't know, she decided she'd just come here and I offered to let her stay the night" I spoke carefully.

"Are you not upset with her? You know, for ghosting you?" He pushed.

"I'm just not thinking about that right now, plus she explained things to me" I mumbled glancing back into the living room.

Before I could get a good look, I felt Shawn's hand on my chin making me look at him again.

"I just don't want you to get hurt again" He said softly before pressing a light kiss on my lips.

It would be so much easier if I didn't have feelings for Shawn, I could just be with Lauren and fully commit to her.

But just looking at Shawn made it clear I do have strong feelings for him.

Ugh, it just makes everything so much confusing.

I smiled softly at him, before he said he was heading back to sleep.

"I'll be right there" I smiled before yawning indicating how tired I actually was.

As I heard Shawn's footsteps plod down the corridor I walked towards where Lauren was previously sitting, only to find her lying knocked out.

I chuckled softly to myself.

I found a spare blanket and gently laid it over her body.

I spent a few minutes just simply looking at her. It sounds creepy, but I just couldn't help myself from admiring her every feature.

The single strand of hair that fell against her cheek, her dark, long eyelashes, her lips that were slightly parted, her quiet breathing. Everything about her in this exact moment was just, perfect.

She truly was one of the most beautiful creations on this planet.

My mind wandering back to our almost kiss, before Shawn interrupted. It's safe to say I don't think I've ever wanted to kiss someone more than in that very moment.

I sighed before finally standing up.

I pressed a delicate kiss on her forehead, careful not to wake her, before switching the lamp off and heading to bed.

The Following Morning

Lauren's P.O.V
I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs being cooked.

I opened my eyes, only to immediately shut them due to the sunlight pouring into the room.

Once I slowly adjusted to the brightness, I sat up, only to realise my head was completely spinning.

I glanced around and it took a while to remember where I was.

"Ah, you're up" I head a familiar voice say.

Camila came into the room carrying a tall glass of water and some medicine. She sat what she was holding down on the coffee table in front of me.

"You might wanna take these, I can imagine you're feeling a little groggy" She smiled before sitting next to me.

"Just a little" I said sarcastically before taking the pills.

I plopped back into the couch again and struggled to keep my eyes open.

"I'm sorry about, last night. Coming here was really out of order" I apologised while looking at her.

"No really, don't worry about it. It's not a big deal I promise. You're always welcome here" She smiled again.

"Thank you, really" I said more sincerely.

We held eye contact for longer than we probably should have. Only when her eyes traveled down towards my lips did my heart start beating faster in my chest.

I still remember what I had said to her last night, and how we almost kissed. God I wish Shawn didn't walk in. I really wonder what would've happened if he didn't.

She brought her eyes back to mine, but when I unintentionally bit my bottom lip and it immediately fell back down again.

The tension in the air was killing me.

Suddenly, I felt her hand delicately touch my knee.

I swallowed hard. Usually when it comes to moment like these with other people, I'm pretty confident.

But, there's just something about Camila that made me feel like I was a deer stuck in headlights.

She then quickly positioned herself so she was straddling me, our faces so close together.

I wanted to so desperately kiss her lips, and she knew that. But of course she had to tease me first.

She only barely grazed her lips on mine before swerving straight down to my neck.

I groaned, however I found myself tilting my head to give her even more access.

Her tongue, trailed down from my ear down my neck. She gently bit down on the skin, before quickly soothing it with a wet kiss.

"Shit" I breathed out heavily. I could tell from she was smirking as she continued to kiss my skin.

"Breakfast is ready" Shawn called out from the kitchen.

"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me" I sighed, defeated.

Camila got up and left the room so fast and flustered it was hard to even comprehend what just happened.

I hesitantly stood up from the couch.

"This is going to be the most awkward breakfast ever" I muttered to myself.

I found my way to the kitchen and saw Camila and Shawn sitting next to each other around a table filled with food.

I awkwardly sat down on a chair opposite them as Shawn set a plate with a full english breakfast in front of me.

"Thanks for this" I said as I took my first bite.

It was silent for what felt like an agonisingly long time.

"So, sore head today" Shawn joked.

"Ha, yeah" I replied avoiding eye contact.

Camila and Shawn ended up doing most talking. They tried including me, but my mind was so far at that point I just couldn't.

As we all finished our meal, we set our plates at the sink before Shawn spoke up.

"I have to go now, but I'll see you later babe" He said before pulling Camila in for a hug.

"I love you" He said softly as he kissed her.

The stinging sensation in my chest caused me to quickly look away.

Shawn left swiftly after that and then it was just me and Camila left in the apartment.

"He seems smitten" I spat more coldly than I meant to.

"Yeah" She said pulling her lower lip in between her teeth.

"Don't do that" I warned.

"What?" She said innocently.

"Bite your lip" I spoke in a low tone. I saw a slight smirk appear on her face, before she bit her lip again even slower while looking me straight in the eyes.

I suddenly pressed my body against hers and pushed her against the kitchen counter.

I placed both of my hands on the countertop, blocking her in.

I brought my mouth close to her ear.

"I told you not to do that" I whispered, and I seen goosebumps appear on her tanned skin.

I placed one of my hands onto her waist, and traced little patterns over the bare skin that was exposed due to her crop top.

"Look at you, acting all tough" She teased.

"Don't pretend that you don't like it" I replied.

I smirked once she'd gone quiet, proving my point.

"You know I could fuck you so hard right now" I said out loud before thinking. Camila raised her eye brows at me, surprised.

I kept my facial expression confident though, trying not to show I wasn't just as surprised at what I had just said.

"I'd have you at the point where you'd be begging me to fuck you" I continued.

I watched as Camila swallowed hard.

"But of course you probably don't want me to, since your pretty boy Shawnie wouldn't be too happy" I sighed, testing her.

Camila's P.O.V

She towered over me and looked deep into my soul with those dark, green eyes filled with desire.

She then began to slowly remove her hands from around me.

I'd probably regret what I was about to do but the amount of lust soaring through my blood was much more powerful than my will power right now.

I placed my hand at the back of her neck and tangled my fingers in her hair, pulling her face into mine before I felt our lips crashing together in a heated kiss.

The sensation of her body so close to mine again was driving me insane.

Her hands found my body again and wrapped around my waist as she quickly hoisted me up onto the counter, before settling in between my legs.

Her hands fell onto my thighs, before sliding up and travelling underneath my top to run her fingers along my spine.

I was loosing myself more and more in the moment.

Before I knew it, our clothes began to fall to the floor.

I was left in only my bra and underwear, where as Lauren still had her jeans on, and only a bra.

She started to kiss my neck, biting and sucking which I knew would leave marks.

She unclasped my bra and cupped booth of my breasts, massaging them. She then brought her mouth to my now erect nipple, while using her other hand to lightly twist my other nipple.

"Fuck Lauren" I breathed out, letting my head rest against the wall.

I immediately raised my head as soon as I felt Lauren's thumb massaging my clit though my underwear.

I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth.

I needed more, badly. But I couldn't beg.

Lauren dragged her tongue down my stomach, slowing down at the part where I was craving her most, before completely jumping over it onto my legs.

I let out a groan of frustration and heard Lauren chuckle softly.

Fuck, that laugh man. It kills me every time.

My attention was quickly drawn back again as she started leaving wet, open mouth kisses along my inner thigh.

She was moving at such an agonisingly slow pace it was driving me insane.

Eventually, she pulled down my underwear leaving me completely exposed to her.

Still, I felt so comfortable.

She hovered her mouth just above my centre, and so could feel her warm breath.

"Fuck Lauren, I need more, please" I pleaded.

She let her tongue stroke against my centre one time, making me squirm from the sudden sensitivity.

However much to my disappointment, she stopped.

She stood up completely and my lips met hers again.

"You're so beautiful" she mumbled in between our kiss. I couldn't even stop my heart from fluttering.

I pulled away and looked at her, not even realising I was biting my lips.

I saw her gaze watch my lips intensely.

Before I knew it, Lauren had lifted me off of the counter and carried me straight to the bedroom.

She roughly threw me onto the bed before taking off her jeans.

She then opened my legs and placed herself in between them once again.

Out of no where, one of her fingers entered me.

I threw my head back in surprise and arousal.

She pumped her hand in and out before adding another finger, and continued thrusting faster.

"I'm close already" I moaned. It was embarrassing, but all the foreplay beforehand had me all worked up.

She kept going for a few more seconds before stopping again.

I groaned again.

"Lauren, you can't keep teasing me like this" I said getting annoyed.

"I want you to beg for it" She said in an extremely seductive tone.

"Please, just fuck me Lauren. Fuck me hard please" I begged. I didn't even care anymore, I needed some sort of release.

And with that final sentence, she smirked before two fingers inside of me hard and fast.

The cold metal of her rings I felt at the base of her fingers just added to the sensations I was feeling.

Suddenly, Lauren flipped my over so I was lying on my stomach.

"On your knees" She demanded. I didn't even hesitate and quickly did as I was told.

I felt her bite the soft skin of my ass, before I felt a hard spank.

A loud moan fell from my mouth.

"Do you like that? Do you like being spanked" She hissed before spanking me again.

I didn't even have time to answer before she slammed three fingers inside of me.

I felt the familiar knot in my stomach tighten as I was on the brink of an intense orgasm.

The combination of the spanking and the thrusting sent me over the end the in no time.

I squeezed my eyes shut as a huge wave of long awaited pleasure rippled through my body.

I collapsed onto the bed with heavy breathing, not having long to recover before I heard Lauren whisper in my ear.

"I'm not done with you just yet"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 43.4K 75
Lauren and Camila have been friends for years, what happens when Lauren can't handle seeing Camila with her girlfriend any longer. To what extremes w...
218K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
527K 11.2K 32
Lauren and Camila meet at a popular strip club. Ensue the one night stand, but what happens when feelings are caught? Camila thinks she has Lauren fi...
1.7K 77 7
Lauren distanced herself from Camila, her best friend, her first love, she left after graduation in college. She left Miami to forget Camila who she...