The Baby Project || NCT Ships

By Roses_Love_Kpop

Hello, NCT you have been selected for the SM baby project! Please report to the SM building for further inst... More

update
Authors Note
Preview
Introduction
Chapter 1: Jaeyong
Chapter 2: Johnten
Chapter 3: Jungseo
Chapter 4: Doil
Chapter 5: Kunsol
Chapter 6: Yuwin
Chapter 7: Markhyuck
Chapter 8: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 9: Norenmin
Chapter 10: Chensung
Chapter 11: Kangmi
Chapter12: Jaeyong
Chapter 12:Jaeyong pt.2
Chapter 13: Johnten
Chapter 13: Johnten pt.2
Chapter 14: Jungseo
Chapter 14: Jungseo pt.2
Chapter 15: Doil
Chapter 15: Doil pt.2
Chapter 16: Kunsol
Chapter 16: Kunsol pt.2
Chapter 17: Yuwin
Chapter 18: Markhyuck
Chapter 19: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 20: Norenmin
Chapter 21: Chensung
Chapter 22: Kangmi
Chapter 22: Kangmi pt.2
Chapter 23: Jaeyong
Chapter 24: Johnten
Chapter 25: Jungseo
Chapter 26: Doil
Chapter 27: Kunsol
Chapter 28: Yuwin
Chapter 29: Markhyuck
Chapter 30: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 31: Norenmin
Chapter 32: Chensung
Chapter 33: Kangmi
Chapter 34: Jaeyong
Chapter 35: Johnten
Chapter 36: Jungseo
Chapter 37: Doil
Chapter 38: Kunsol
Chapter 39: Yuwin
Chapter 41: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 42: Norenmin
Chapter 43: Chensung
Chapter 44: Kangmi
Chapter 45: Jaeyong
Chapter 46: Johnten
Chapter 47: Jungseo
Chapter 48: Doil
Chapter 49: Kunsol
Chapter 50: Yuwin
Chapter 51: Markhyuck
Chapter 52: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 53: Norenmin
Chapter 54: Chensung
Chapter 55: Kangmi
Chapter 56: Jaeyong
Chapter 57: Johnten
Chapter 58: Jungseo
Chapter 59: Doil
Chapter 60: Kunsol
Chapter 61: Yuwin
Chapter 62: Markhyuck
Chapter 63: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 64: Norenmin
Chapter 65: Chensung
Chapter 66: Kangmi/wedding day
The end.
The Baby Project 2
dear readers
guys

Chapter 40: Markhyuck

3K 155 93
By Roses_Love_Kpop

MONDAY

"hyuck" Mark called out but Donghyuck closed the door.

Donghyuck groaned as he remembered what had happened with Mark, which later actually led to a big fight, and now they were not on speaking terms. They had fought so bad that now Donghyuck was staying in baby jun's room. To be fair neither of them intended for there to be a fight, but once Mark tried to talk to Donghyuck it just led to an argument. A few hurtful words were thrown from both sides and now they weren't talking to each other.

Was Donghyuck going to apologize? No, why? because Mark's words had hurt him badly. Even though he didn't like fighting with Mark.

"oh jun, what do I do?" He asked the little boy as he caressed the toddler's cheeks. The younger leaned into his hyung's touch and snuggled closer to him.

"you talk to him" Baby jun murmured, opening his eyes only to see his hyung looking sad and tired. Donghyuck was surprised by the toddler's response and how well he understood the situation. Yet he chooses to not listen to the toddler's words.

Mark, on the other hand, had not been able to sleep ever since the fight with Donghyuck. He didn't even know why it escalated to a fight, which frustrated him, and to top it all he misses having the younger one beside him. He misses Donghyuck annoying him to wake up.

But he wasn't gonna lie, his pride didn't allow him to apologize since Donghyuck did tell him some hurtful things. What made him even more frustrated was that he missed having Donghyuck beside him, feeling the warmth of the younger, and hearing him sing as they prepared themselves for the day. He really needed to clear his mind and talk to someone about this.

Tiredly Mark decided to wash up and go buy food since he can't cook and doesn't feel like talking with Donghyuck.

Donghyuck knew Mark would be leaving to go buy breakfast for himself since he had been doing that for the past two days. Even though he felt bad, he tried to have the least minimum contact he could with Mark.

Donghyuck changed and showered baby jun before leaving the toddler in the living room and watching a Disney movie so he could go prepare himself for the day. He went to his shared room with Mark and washed up. He changed into some comfortable clothes before cooking breakfast which he and baby jun ate together.

He was becoming worried as Mark still hadn't come home. It was then that he received a notification from his phone, but sad to see that it wasn't Mark.

Donghyuck's phone

From Kangmi: You and Mark must be at SM by 10 am for further instruction about your mission. A small meeting at the usual NCT meeting room and do not bring your child with you.

ps. You need to tell Mark.

Donghyuck frowned at the text message. A meeting? and without baby Jun. Something bad was gonna happen and he could feel it.

Knowing that Mark hadn't received the text message he took a screenshot and sent it to him, and hurried to eat his breakfast since he had to be at SM in 30 minutes.

Mark's phone

Contact: Fullsun

fullsun: (screenshot of the text message)

Me: ask Chanyeol to look after him and can you pick me up at the park?

fullsun: okay.

Mark sighed at Donghyuck's dry answer and finished his ice cream. He waited for a while before Chanyeol's car appeared. He sat on the front seat and was greeted by a smiling Chanyeol, who didn't know that the two were currently fighting.

"Hi Hyung!" Mark greeted him like nothing was troubling him, and this bothered Donghyuck a lot.

"Markus hyung!" Baby jun exclaimed. Mark turned around to see baby jun doing grabby hands because he wanted Mark to carry him.

Mark smiled at him. "baby jun stay with hyuck hyung unless you want a cop to stop uncle Chanyeol"

"baby jun don't want a cop to stop uncle Chanyeol"

Currently, they were in the meeting room waiting for Kangmi to arrive. Mark and Donghyuck were really tense and awkward sitting next to each other, which the others noticed, and as much as they wanted to ask they knew not to from personal experience.

"Hello everyone", Kangmi said monotonously. "I have good news, horrible news, and okay news, which ones do you want to hear first?" She asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

"horrible news" Renjun answered for all of them.

Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows, something was wrong definitely off, and they could all feel it.

"Okay, here we go..." She breathed in and out and they all looked at her expectantly. "yeah I can't tell you guys yet, I'm going to wait to tell the whole NCT"

"then why...?"

"don't question it"

"on the other hand, my brother is coming back this week so I need Beomsoo, Jungha, Mingyu, Minho, and Minjae to be ready Friday morning because I will be picking them up. As for Daegal, she needs to be here at SM by Thursday morning because she had to go back to the dog shelter due to some issues"

"you won't have a mission for the next two weeks, and I will meet with each pair individually throughout the week to discuss some things", she said.

Donghyuck and Mark felt a pang on their chest. They had gotten used to having Baby Jun around. They had even forgotten that this was only to be a 3-month project. Plus the toddler was the reason they still had some kind of interaction.

"huh?" Yangyang murmured looking at his partners who were also taken aback. It seems like they all had grown accustomed to having the little children with them.

"I know I said you guys had three months to take care of them but the dog shelter wants Daegal back on Thursday morning, and my brother will obviously want his kids back"

"ok-ay then, I'm guessing the good news was not having a mission for two weeks?" Chenle asked and cursed at himself for stuttering on the first word.

"yup", she said, "and I said I will be meeting with each pair individually starting today with Yuta and Sicheng, so if you two can please follow me"

Donghyuck was sad and upset, but what could he do if baby jun needed to back to his dad. They were going to take baby jun away from him. The creature who gave him hope and the one who kept him company now that he is fighting with Mark.

"look guys everything will be fine! just enjoy your last few days with them", Sicheng said grabbing their attention. He gave them an encouraging smile. "don't be too sad about it" The Chinese said before exiting the room.

"yeah Sicheng Hyung is right", Mark said since his leader instincts were telling him to say something. "enjoy the days that you have left with them"

He also knew that with him and Donghyuck fighting they wouldn't be able to enjoy their last few days with baby jun, so he had to do something about it. They were the last ones to leave which meant that Mark could speak with Donghyuck alone.

"Donghyuck can we put out differences aside for these next few days and just enjoy our time with baby jun?" He asked hopeful that Donghyuck would agree.

Donghyuck thought about it for a moment and nodded. At least now they had reason to be peaceful with each other, but Mark didn't want for it to just last a few days so he needed a plan or something.

later on that day

Mark's phone

Groupchat: Kangmi and her three siblings

Johnny: code blue code blue!

Mark: what was code blue again?

Kangmi: he needs help because he is proposing to the love of his life

Kangmi: Mark didn't give you a list with the codes and what they meant

Mark: I lost it

Jaehyun: anyways, Johnny do you at least have the engagement ring?

Johnny: nope

kangmi added Junseo, Lucas, Jieun, Jinwoo, Emma, David, Joshua, Yeongdo, Jian, and Miyoung, Doyoung, Taeil, Taeyong, Chenle, Jisung, Sungchan, Shotaro, and Hansol.

Mark: wait...nevermind I found the codes and I have a code purple

Jaehyun: you need a plan on how to confess to the love of your life...?

Mark: yup

Hansol: same ^

Junseo: oooh me too

Kangmi: I know Junseo, that's why I added you

Johnny: so what's the plan?

Jiuen: to meet at Jaeyong's apartment so we can come up with something

Jaehyun: wait why mine?

Emma: I might have offered our apartment...plus they want to meet Felipe

Johnny: who's Felipe?

Mark: I kinda like that name, Felipe

Taeyong: oh whatever just be here by 2 pm

seen by everyone.

well, Mark now had a plan to resolve things between him and Donghyuck.

TUESDAY

Mark and Donghyuck were currently sitting in Kangmi's office since they had to meet with her like everybody else.

"Congratulations for succeeding in taking care of baby jun! you get a prize and we are one step ahead to an NCT comeback with all 21 members" Kangmi exclaimed.

"thank you", Mark said with a tired smile.

"what's our prize?" Donghyuck asked.

"a trip to Canada", she said, "however regarding when you will go will be established some other time with Xiaoyu"

well, at least Mark would get to visit his home country.

"Regarding the apartment, you will be able to stay there until the end of June which is when the 3-month contract ends. However, you will have the choice to go back to the dorms or stay at the apartment, so?" Kangmi asked.

"go back to the dorms" Donghyuck answered.

Kangmi nodded and then looked at Mark who also nodded in agreement. "then that's settled" She smiled at them. "I need baby jun to be here by 9 am on Thursday, you understand?"

"yes"

Kangmi looked at both of them. "I don't want Donghyuck to be alone at the dorm so Mark you will stay with him, understood?"

Mark looked at her and nodded since he knew that it was just Kangmi helping him out. Not to mention, things would soon change because Mark couldn't stand not talking to Donghyuck. Donghyuck, however, wanted to kill Kangmi because he was trying to avoid being alone with the older.

For the next few days, they both kept their word. They didn't fight and enjoyed their time with a baby Jun. They even slept together with baby jun since they wanted to spend as much time with the toddler. Both had forgotten about their fight as most of their time they were focused not the toddler. The one who was keeping them sane. What would they do without him?

Friday morning, they were the second ones to arrive. Donghyuck was holding tight to baby jun, not wanting him to leave, while Kangmi watched them with a sad smile. Mark and Donghyuck tried to make the most of their last minutes with the toddler. They tickled and made him laugh endlessly.

The time passed and it was soon time for baby Jun to leave. Mark gave Kangmi the toddler's suitcase and toy, while the little boy held on to his sunflower plushie and the bracelet Mark gifted him. However, It was time to say goodbye.

"time to say goodbye", Donghyuck said with a sad smile. He never knew he would get this attached to the toddler.

Mark and Donghyuck kneeled to his level and baby jun gave them a hug. "baby jun will miss Hyuck hyung and Markie hyung"

"we will miss you too" Mark responded with a soft smile.

Kangmi looked at them with a smile and motioned that baby jun had to leave. Donghyuck gave baby jun one more hug, and Mark did the same but included Donghyuck in it.

"don't forget about us and be good to dad, okay?" Mark told the toddler to which he received a nod as a response.

"take care of your plushie, okay?", Donghyuck said with tears.

Baby Jun nodded and before they knew it the toddler was gone. Now that he was gone...what's going to happen to them?

TUESDAY(second week)

Donghyuck was chilling in his room at the dorms when suddenly someone barged in. "I don't understand why you had to come back to the dorm?" Ten complained as he closed the door to the bedroom.

Donghyuck stopped what he was doing and looked at Ten. "what are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you, young man", Ten said. He sat down on Donghyuck's bed and made the younger one sit next to him. "so what's going on between you and Mark?"

"a lot", Donghyuck responded, "by the way, how did you get in?"

"Mark let me in as he left" Ten answered and then patted Donghyuck's shoulder comfortably. "want to tell me about it?"

Donghyuck sighed and told him everything because he was tired of just bottling inside, while Ten just listened and did his best to comfort the younger. "I miss him", Donghyuck whispered as he cried on Ten's embrace.

Ten caressed the younger hair and sighed. "hyuck, you need to talk to him"

Donghyuck looked at Ten with red puffy eyes. "thank you" He murmured as Ten cleaned his tears.

FRIDAY(second week)

Donghyuck sat next to Renjun on the comfortable couch of the dorms. Renjun had actually come to visit Donghyuck because he missed his best friend. Well not really, it was part of the plan but he did kinda miss having Donghyuck around.

"you look awful" Renjun commented as he took in Donghyuck's appearance.

"geez thanks" Donghyuck responded sarcastically.

Renjun smiled teasingly. "you're welcome"

Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "what are you doing here?"

"I came to visit you. by the way, have you gotten any fresh air?" Renjun asked worriedly and Donghyuck shook his head.

"then how about we go to the park because you look like such a mess", Renjun said as a matter-of-fact. "change and make yourself look beautiful"

"why?" Donghyuck asked too lazy to go change. Plus he didn't find anything wrong with his outfit.

Renjun shook his head in disappointment. "because I am not about to walk next to someone who looks like a hobo"

After getting Donghyuck to change, both Renjun and Donghyuck made their way to the park. Donghyuck wasn't gonna lie, he really needed some fresh air and this was really helping him clear his mind.

Once they were at the park, Donghyuck noticed that Mark stood a few feet away from them with a sunflower in his left hand, and with his right hand, he was holding his guitar. Donghyuck was about to turn away when Mark called his name.

"Donghyuck wait," Mark said pleadingly and Donghyuck stopped in his place. The younger looked at Renjun, who just gave him a wink, and then at Mark. "Donghyuck that day you misunderstood the situation because I'm that guessing after you ran off I said that I fucking love you...as in a romantic way"

"because I do and you know I'm not really good with words so instead I'm gonna sing a song to you. Oh and this is for you", Mark said. He handed Donghyuck the sunflower.

Mark took a breath before he started to sing while playing the guitar.

"I don't wanna die or fade away

I just wanna be someone

Dive and disappear without a trace

I just wanna be someone

Well, doesn't everyone?

And if you feel the great dividing

I wanna be the one you're guiding

'Cause I believe that you could lead the way" Mark sang and at the beat drop, he joined the mini-stage where Jisung was playing the drums and Chenle the keyboard.

The song continued with the adding of the drums and keyboard. Donghyuck smiled as he watched Mark and then turned to Renjun. Renjun placed an arm around his best friend and giggled. "just enjoy it"

"I just wanna be somebody to someone, oh

I wanna be somebody to someone, oh

I never had nobody and no road home

I wanna be somebody to someone

And if the sun starts setting, the sky goes cold

Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall

I really need somebody to call my own

I wanna be somebody to someone

Someone to you

Someone to you

Someone to you

Someone to you

Someone to you" Mark finished singing.

"So Donghyuck will you let me be someone to you and accept to be my boyfriend?"

Donghyuck nodded and ran to hug Mark, and finally, both were able to share a kiss.

................................................................................................................................................................

Song: someone to you by the banners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
7.9K 149 91
Book 1-The Power of Love:small-town California teens Marty McFly and his best friend Josie Dawn are thrown back into the '50s when an experiment by t...
9.6K 614 12
Book Two Sequel to my ChanSoo Fanfiction "외 침Scream" I thought maybe falling in love again would be okay to do because I lost you. But I gu...
187K 8.5K 41
Jeno's the only hybrid in their pack that doesn't have a mate, they all know he needs one. and that role is perfect for Na Jaemin. but the only probl...