Bossy boss

By hanasabina23

In any relationship the most important things is trust.....if there is trust you can win any Battle.. sidha... More

Introduction
Day with shukals
Day with gills..😍
SidNaaz: 1st encounter🀨 part -1
SidNaaz: ist encounter 😍 part:2
Naaz-baaz...πŸ‘¦πŸ‘§
1st day at office..πŸ™† siyappa.
Am I dreaming! 🧐
Emotions... ❀
Am i melting !!πŸ€”
Haunting past!!!πŸ˜₯
bitter past...
bitter past( promo)
jealously at its peak..πŸ˜‰( +ve wala)
Aisa kyun hota hai!!!πŸ™ˆ
Dhur nehi reh sakta...😐
Author note..
kuch to khas hai....πŸ€—
It's all okk for me, if it's you.. ❀
Sid-naaz-baaz.....πŸ€œπŸ€›
calm before the storm.....🌊🌊
Note...
character sketch
Extra care!!!πŸ™„
Growing bond....πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬
Note...
puzzle (part-1)
puzzle (part-2)
Let your heart out... ❀
Trust!!!..
Note
Misunderstanding!!!!
Sab tera...❀
Too lucky to have you....❀
she needs you...
Intuition
I will get you back :(part:1)
I will get you back:(part:2)
I will get you back:(part3)
I will get you back:final part
#BhulaDunga80million
Announcement
😣
pebbles on the shore
Back to square one..
one step ahead 😍
tere paas.πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨
i am all yours..😘 (part :1)
πŸ–€
A little talk..

Insecurity

7.2K 704 105
By hanasabina23

Sidharth sleep was disturbed by the continuous vibration of his phone....
He tried to open his eyes...thanking it was on vibration else it would disturbed 'her'beauty sleep.... He was hell irritated because of continues call.... He tried to see who's call it was...

SS: vikas!! Shubha subha kiya hua isko!!!

On phone..
SS: saale! Pagal ho geya kiya! Itna phone kiyu kar raha hei...

Vikas: le baath kar.

SS: matlab

SB: Sidharthhh...meri behen kesi hei! Usse baath kara...tumlog kab aoyege? ( he voice was low...as if he was crying for long)

Sidharth hesitate at first...he felt guilty.... He always adore this duo,this sibling bond...they were for each other,a strong pillar

SS: chote! I am sorry... Meri wajah se( he stopped, thinking what to say,fumbeling a little more) par tu cinta mat kar, o thik hei( he tried to avoid that topic) ...jab neend se jageghi mei baath kara dunga. Or hum jaldi ah jayenge...( he tried to told him & assured him although Sidharth feeling really ashamed for himself, baaz had to suffer this much right now)
Shehbaaz didn't say anything,just nodded ' thik hei' & hanged his head low...

Seeing him vikas understood, he hold shehbaaz hand assuring shehnaaz would be okk...

Shehnaaz moved a little.. Tried to open her eyelid..but she felt her eyelid was so heavy like someone put something on it...she felt her muscle was cramping, there was break bone pain...
Seeing her moving, sidharth tried to pat her forhead for more sleep but feeling her forehead he felt like his eyes were out of socket...she was burning up with fever....He just freak out seeing her like that.... ' what i have done to you shehnaaz,' murmuring himself...

SS: shehnaaz!!! Pls get up...plzz tumhara pura body jhal raha hei fever se.. ( his voice almost cracked up)

He tried to wake her up to give her sponge... She should eat something, then she could take the medicine - he thought...

Shehnaaz with difficulty tried to open her eyes...seeing him near her she smiled that to in that condition... She tried to touch his face as she could see his panicked filled face....

SG: mei thik hu...she tried to assured him...

SS: Dik raha hei kitna thik ho tum....saying that he took her in his arm protectively & went to washroom to giver her sponge as it would reduced her body temperature to a slight extent for now....

Shehnaaz felt extreme muscle pain but seeing his panicked face,his rushing from here to there making her flutter once again....she was smiling that to faintly seeing him...

SG: kuch nehi huya mujhe,app pls santh ho jaye...mei thik ho jayungi...bas ek medicine ke lungi...

Sidharth just pretend not to hear her..as he was busy getting lukewarm water for her for the sponge...she was still in saree... He went near her....

SS: hat dho... Aur chup chap beti raho..

Shehnaaz was surprised seeing him, the way he sat infront him, took her hand for the sponging... She couldn't believed her eye...this man was again making her fall for him... She felt her her eye were welled up with tear... She felt her muscle was getting relaxed... Maybe becs of hot water sponge, maybe bcs of his touch!!...but she felt her muscle sourness was going a little bit...she was just looking at Sidharth eyes...the way he was doing it by himself to reduce her body temperature & pain,his care for her
Suddenly fear of losing him choked her... She didn't want to lose him...The thinking of him out of her sight making her heart ache in sharp pain...suddenly she was feeling insecure..Didn't know why but she couldn't stop her thought, What if!!!!!

Shehnaaz POV:
mei bohot strong rehena chathi hu Sidharth ..mummy - papa ke jane ke baat mei khud ko bohot strong kar liya tha...mere pass khone ko kuch nehi tha...mere bhai jine khi umeed kho chuka hei... mei janthi hu jindha hoke bhi mei usse jindha nehi rakh payi, under under se mano o maar chukha hei...mei ne kahi na kahi usse bhi kho dhi...phir bhi mei strong rahi uske liye...mei uske liya jindha rahi... Meine khud ke bare mei soch na chor diya tha...mei uske liye ji rahi thi...phir app mile mujhe..pata nehi kiyu app mere sare tantrums ko saha..mei app khe samne bacchi ban jathi thi, aur app mujhe bacchi khi tara pyaar diya,care Kara, mujhe app se care lena accha lagta hei...app abb mere liye itna kar rahe ho...mei phir se jhi rahi hu...mere andar jo dil tha na usko phir jagaya apne... Phir se mujhe becheni ho rahi hei...mere kismat pe mujhe dar lagta hei,agar app ko kho diya tho!!! Mein! Kese jiyun ghi...maar jayunghi mein...app mere ho na!!!
Shehnaaz was constantly thinking...doubting on herself,feeling of losing him was constantly eating her up.. Her tear was just flowing silently... She couldn't effort to lose him...

'Log hamesha hame pyaar kar na shikha the hei, par o log jab dhur chale jate hei tho unke bina kese rehena hei nehi shikhate hei'

Suddenly sidharth saw her motionless, tear was flowing... He felt maybe bcs of fever,bodyache... He felt as if his was in pain,he couldn't bear her pain,seeing her like this making him restless...

SS: (cupping her face) bohot pain ho raha hei... May abhi dr kho bula tha hu...(getting little panicked) Saying that he tried to hugged her but stopped by shehnaaz

SG: nehi, dr ko nehi dikhana,mei thik ho jayunghi... Just fever hei, kuch nehi hoga...(avoiding his eye contact she tried to told her)

SS: ekbar phir bhi dekha lete hei...( he was a strong man,running a whole business in his decision, but in case of shehnaaz he was puzzled, couldn't think anything further, couldn't put his logic in term)

SG: sidhartthhh...mujhe change kar na hei...app jao...

Saying that she pushed sidharth out of the washroom & looked the door...

Sidharth couldn't understand what happened to her....
On the other hand shehnaaz was getting restless... All those emotions & her physical conditions all together making it worst...she wanted to stop her insecurity, she wanted to welcome this new phase of her life wholeheartedly without any fear...
'sidharth' a beautiful chapter of her life that she never wanted to came to an end... She wanted it to cherish forever,nurcher it with her atmost love...she wanted to grow old with him, had her family....Had her present, future everything with him..ray of her dark life.. Hope of her despair life... As if she was drowning & he was her last hope

She closed her eyes for a moment, let out long breath she didn't know she was holding so long...
She had to stop this!... This insecurity was eating her up.....suddenly she was craving for a motherly hugg...she wants to see Sidharth mom.. Her 'Maa'
Just a hugged from her, she thought she would be at Peace...
She quickly change into her previous dress & hurriedly came out from washroom....
Suddenly she felt everything was spinning aroud her & she felt like she was falling & anytime would touched the floor...
Sidharth hurriedly went towards her, hold her in his arm ' carefull,kiya kar rahi thi,mujhe bula leti 'he was scolding her...

& there she was, smiling like a fool seeing his concerned for her... ' how can i feel insecure, even after seeing this man has so much love for me' ' o mujhe kabhi bhi akela nehi chodega'

Sidharth was bewildered seeing her...he was too confused, thinking what's going on her mind...' subhe se esi ajib behave kar rahi hei,kuch tho chal raha hei iski dimag mei,puch na bhi bekar hei,boleghi bhi nehi,ander hi ander usse jheleghi'
So he decided to keep quite & observe her...

He carefully put her on bed...still her temperature was not coming to normal..he made her eat breakfast then medicine...

SS: (caressing her hair) thora aram kar lo...jab thora better feel karoghi thab ham eha se niklen ghe. Now take rest..saying that he sat beside her stroking her hair tenderly, tried to put her in sleep...

SG:nehi, mujhe nehi sona!! Hum plz abhi nikal the hei. Mujhe ghar jana hei....Maa ko dekhna hei...

Sidharth being clueless becs of her behavior, was just staring at her tried to understand why she was behaving like that..

Shehnaaz holding his hand, playing with his finger, looked at him with puppy eyes ' hum chalte hei eha se,mujhe Maa kho dekh na hei,medicine to le liya na, fever bhi chala jayega' assuring him hundred time that she would be okk in journey.

Sidharth thought maybe she was in need of homely environment less he knew he was her home...It's that she wants to comfort herself that she would not lose this person... He would be always with her...

Sidharth happily agreed, as her body temp was not like that before & she also looking much better...before leaving he tried to go close to her to kiss her one last time before going...he also needed her..as from morning it was like hurricane going on his heart...seeing her much better right now he felt relief...
Seeing him coming near her, suddenly shehnaaz backed off...sidharth was surprised by this act.. ' what happened to her, now he was helled worried ' he was just staring at her, somehow feeling hurt by her gesture...

Shehnaaz shyly tried to state her fact saying ' wo! Mei ne kahi pe padha'

Sidharth raised his eyebrows ' kya padha'
shehnaaz again shyly turned her face to opposite side ' that ki ese fever mei nehi kar na chahiye, app bhi bimar pad sakte ho'

Sidharth felt at ease at the same time chuckled hearing her concerned for him... ' Accha!! Kiya nehi karna chahiye' teasing her knowingly..

Shehnaaz looked at him, there was a mischievous smile on his face.. She made grumpy face as she could understand he was purposely teasing her....

SS: bolo na! Kya nehi karna chahiye...

SG: hoo! Kitne gandhi bate kar the ho app...mujhe nehi batana, khud samaj jao..

Sidharth chuckled hearing her babyish tone...she was surely making him crazy... Now he would not leave a chance to tease her...

SS: Areh!! Nehi bolo ge tho kese malum hoga kisssss see kab dhur rehena chahiye auuu kissss sse kab paas ana chahiye ( getting near her & emphasised more on the word kiss😂)

Bolo na meri jaan!!!

Shehnaaz felt goosebumps hearings him so near to her...He never failed to cast a spell on her...

SG :( fumbling as she was short of word) wo pyaar nehi karna chahiye...to shy to say the exact word...

Sidharth smiled hearing her ' But mujhe tho aur bhi jeyada pyaar karna hei tume iss halat mei...' eyeing her lips, his eyes full of love, intensity,concerned for her....
How could she refused to this man who was showering so much love.....but she didn't want him to fall sick but who could stop "The Sidharth Shukla"...

He hold her hair lightly pulling her towards him.. Bending towards her, he started giving multiple small peck on her lip,she tried to stop him which made him groan in irritation as he was to busy in exploring his favourite thing right now...
The more she wanted to pushed him the more he pulled her closer & at the end she had to give up before him...
She could feel him smiling in between those kiss in her lips...
Sidharth could felt her hot breath making him craving for her more...he finally took her lip for a soul sharing kiss... He could feel bitter taste of her medicine, but he was liking it, he could still felt that her fever was not subsided fully as her lip was still hot & little swollen.... But it was necessary for him to convey her through this that he was there for her...he didn't know what was going on her mind but he would be there for her every minute of her life...
Shehnaaz on the other hand felt like eternity the way he was pouring his love,she closed her eyes to feel him... He was not letting her to do anything, as if he was the owner & she was his submissive & she didn't feel bad about it..she like to submit herself to him... She wanted to feel his love from him every way he could showed to her...he was kissing her & started nibbling her closed mouth....she felt stiffen against his gesture...she Couldn't do anything rather then let him do whatever he wanted to do...
After a good amount of time he left her with much swollen lip, chuckled seeing her puffy pink lips, her tip of the nose being reddish in shade...whole hair was messed up bcs of the struggle she did to pushed him away...he gently caress her checks pecking on her tip of nose, making her again grumpy,she opened her eyes, she was out of his capatative spell now....she need him more but didn't want to show him that...but what if he refused!! Insecure much!!
Sannnnaaa!! She was feeling like yelling at her! She was being thinking rubbish...

'Ghar jana hei' again she started...

Sidharth left out a long, deep audible breathe, staring at her, he felt helpless
Holding her wrist he dragged her with him ' chalo' he said angrily
Shehnaaz felt like crying murmuring herself ' phir se gussa dila diya' looking at him helplessly.....
.
.
.
.
.

(That's for now...i hope you all will like this chapter,i wanted to emote the emotion of a girls the way she feels in a relationship ...i don't know what exactly love is & honestly still now i didn't experienced it... Unbelievable right but It's true!!... But one thing i can say we girl's are sometime feel insecure about our partners....we feel the fear of losing them inspite of knowing that they are there for us...and one thing is that i think love after marriage is the most purest one...& i support that...sometime we made most beautiful things most the difficult & hard one...that's why today getting into relationship is more easy then getting married...

Thank you @anjalipalny as you said you liked my point of view...

So i hoped every one who is reading this will share about there views on this..what you think about your insecurities in relationship & marriage!! Do comment & let me know )

Enjoy the present moment, we don't know what future holds for us!!....a reminder for me also...🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 25.6K 117
This story about revenge then turn in love Cover credit goes to @it's_muskan24 mature intimacy love emotional revenge. all copyright ©️ reserv...
340K 15.8K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, careπŸ’•! To know peep into the story πŸ‘€πŸ‘€!!!
101K 9K 51
Kya Sidharth ko kabhi samaj ayega ki betiya koi bojh yah fir manhus nahi hoti? Kya shehnaaz kbhi Sidharth aur apne sasural Wale ko maf kar payegi Ji...
249K 21.2K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.