Becoming Mrs. Schmidt: Coming...

Od KCoverGirl247

It has been three years since Kendall was kidnapped at their wedding. Nicole had their boy and named him Kend... Více

HEY! It's.. BOOK 5! YAY!
Kidnapped! ♥
3 Years Later! ♥
Trust Uncle Kevin! ♥
The Walk! ♥
Missing! ♥
Promises! ♥
Send Him Back! ♥
Kendall Said What?! ♥
Abby, Can You Keep A Secret?! ♥
Meeting Little Carter Kendall! ♥
Kev's News! ♥
The Meet Up! ♥
First Rescue is a Fail! ♥
Recovery! ♥
Inside Man! ♥
Ready For Try Number Two! ♥
Failed AGAIN! ♥
Anna's Little Video! ♥
Don't Believe Everything You See! ♥
New Date! ♥
Back to Senses! ♥
Third Times The Charm! ♥
Safe! ♥
Check In and Check Out! ♥
Sick Boys! ♥
No Kissy For Kendall! ♥
Caught! ♥
Witness! ♥
The Note! ♥

Abby? Divorce? What?! ♥

412 26 8
Od KCoverGirl247

So.. this chapter isn't originally part of the plan, but I added it to give you guys something. I wanted to have this book done by now, but been dealing with some personal issues but I am okay now so expect some more soon.

Thanks for waiting patently.

Enjoy!

~*~*~

"So.. my family is going camping and Little K begged to join them so we will not see him for another week." I said as I walked back into the living room where Kendall was waiting.

"So.. we have a week to ourselves?" Kendall asked, pulling me onto his lap. "Interesting.." Kendall said, kissing my neck slowly. I slowly pushed him away.

"Hold on there big boy." I said.

"Boy? Boy? I am a man thank you." Kendall said.

"Okay you are a man, but I was thinking since Little K isn't going to be here for another week, there has been this place I have been dying to try out.." I said as I moved my face closer to his, our lips almost touching.

"What are we waiting for?" Kendall asked. I shrugged my shoulders and he picked me up and set me back on my feet. He left the living room.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I called.

"TO PACK!' he called back. I walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"DO YOU WANT SOME HELP?!" I called.

"NO!" Kendall said. He came to the top of the stairs. "Why don't you call and make us some reservations?" Kendall suggested. I nodded and fetched my laptop from the studio. When I got to the living room my phone started to ring. I went to it and saw he caller ID say Abby.

"Hey Abby." I said as I answered it. I opened my laptop and waiting for it to come alive.

"H-Hey." Abby  said.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"I... I divorced Austin."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.2K 85 45
Logan Henderson and Kendall Schmidt have been wanting to start a family for some time now, and they were having no luck. While they were out and abou...
384 7 13
Here it is and there will be the single version to come in the future along with the cover. Kendall Schmidt and Logan Henderson visited Disneyland on...
54.7K 1.3K 22
''my youth, my youth is yours,, Klaus needs a doppelganger and he has one...a five-year-old one. A quick decision and a huge mistake brings him toget...
8.9K 182 48
This is not going to be a mpreg story like some of my kogan stories. This one is going to be different. Kendall and Logan just got done playing one t...