Inside Man! ♥

So Carlos and Alexa's new movie Spare Parts isn't playing anywhere near Jamestown which I figured it wouldn't anyway since it is a private movie and only playing in some places so I am stuck waiting until it comes out on DVD or something.

Bummer.

If anyone does get to watch it DO NOT TELL ME ANYTHING. I hate people who do that. They tell you everything that is happening and always ruins the ending -_-

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~

"MOMMY!" Little K  screamed as Kevin brought him into the room. I smiled.

"Hey buddy." I said.

"Are you all better now?" Little K asked.

"Yes, I am." I said. He smiled at me. "When can I leave?" I asked Kevin.

"They are doing the paperwork right now. Are you sure you want to leave? You have only been awake for a day." Kevin said.

"I spent three weeks sleeping Kev." I said.

"Little K, why don't you go find Aunt Carrie and see about going to get a snack." Kevin said. Little K nodded and he left. He looked at me.

"What?" I asked. 

"I know what you are thinking." Kevin said.

"And what am I thinking?" 

"You are thinking of going back to save him." Kevin said.

"So what if I was?" I asked. I got up from the bed. Kevin quickly turned around as I started to change into the clothes Carrie had brought. "You can turn around now." I said as I put my shoes on. Kevin turned around.

"Besides, they moved him." Kevin said.

"What?" I asked.

"They moved Kendall." Kevin said.

"How do you know?" 

"I watched them do it. I tried to follow them, but they noticed me and I lost them." Kevin said.

"When?" I asked.

"A week ago. They could be anywhere in the US by now." Kevin said.

"No. I know they are still in LA. I can feel it." I said as the nurse walked in.

"Oh good you are all ready to go. You can leave." the nurse said. I nodded at her as she handed me papers. "Just take it easy for a few more days and come in if you feel any dizziness or pass out." the nurse said. I signed some papers and the nurse left.

"Let's go home." I said and Kevin nodded. We grabbed Carrie and Little K from the cafeteria and left.

"THIS IS MY DAMN JOB! MY LIFE!" I heard Austin scream as we reached my front door.

"IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED WE HAVE A SON!" Abby screamed.

"THAT'S WHAT THE DAMN NANNY IS FOR!" Austin screamed back.

"OTHER THEN FOR YOU TO SCREW AROUND WITH?! OH YEAH I KNOW YOU SLEPT WITH HER!" Abby screamed.

"What the?" I asked. I opened the door and walked in. I walked into the living room to see Austin and Abby standing there face to face. "What is going on?" I asked, making them both look at me.

"Nicole." Abby said. She took a deep breath. "What are you doing here?"

"I live here. Question is, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh I came to tell you that I have someone I want you to meet." Abby said. I nodded at her. "This is Amy. She is the sister to our nanny."

"Okay? What does this have to do with me?" I asked. Amy looked at me.

"Kendall." Amy said.

"What about him?" I asked.

"Oh I am one of Anna's goons as you call us." Amy said.

"So you know where Kendall is?" I asked. She nodded. "Wait, how do I know I can trust you?" I asked. She looked at everyone before walking up to me.

"Little Schmidts." 

~*~*~

How are you guys liking this? Still interested?