No Kissy For Kendall! ♥

Just 3 updates left! And I start my new job at 2nd Chances Thrift Store tomorrow! I am excited becuz I love that store!

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~

"Are you sure there isn't any more?" Little K asked for a third time. 

"Yes, I checked your whole body three times. You do not have the chicken pox anymore." I said.

"So, I can go meet my new cousin Madeline?" Little K said.

"Uncle Kev will be here in an hour... your bath is all ready, go wash up and do not make a mess or turn it into a bubble bath." I said. He nodded and ran up the stairs. I turned back to Kendall who was sitting on the couch. "Quit scratching, you are going to leave scars."

"it itches." Kendall said as he continued to scratch his body. I got up and grabbed the lotion and cotton balls. I smacked his hands away from his body and started to apply the lotion. Kendall sighed in relief as the lotion set it and the itching stopped.

"Better?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"MOM!" I heard Little K call.

"You better go see what Kendall wants... man that sounded weird to say." Kendall said. I giggled and got up.

"No kissy for Kendall?" Kendall asked, pouting. I giggled.

"No kissy for Kendall." I said. I walked up to the bathroom to see Little K standing there wrapped in a towel. "What's wrong?"

"I can't find the new Spider-Man gear dad bought." he said. I followed him into his room and went to the closet, taking out the outfit Kendall bout him. I placed them on the bed and left the room. When I got back in Kendall was looking out the window. 

"Something on your mind?" I asked. Kendall turned to me.

"I was just thinking about everything that happened. Right now I would still be with Anna and wondering if you found someone new like the Max guy Kevin scared away." Kendall said. I looked at him. "Kevin told me while you were in there with Carrie that at one point you gave up and went on a date. He also said he told Max a bunch of stuff that wasn't true about what to do on the date."

"THAT WAS HIM?!" I said. Kendall nodded.

"But I am glad he did because then I wouldn't have had the girl I have been in love with all these years back and have an amazing son." Kendall said. I smiled at him. "Promise me nothing will change now."

"Promise." I said. He smiled at me and leaned it. I kissed him back.

"GUYS!" Kevin came running in, making us jump apart.

"Knock much?!" Kendall asked. "Little K is getting dressed and we will see you all later." Kendall started to pull me upstairs.

"YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE THIS!" Kevin called. Kendall groaned making me giggle as we walked back into the living room. Kevin was starring at the TV as the news was on.

Anna Golden has been arrested. Anna has been accused of kidnapping Kendall Schmidt from Big Time Rush and Heffron Drive. It has been said she kept him prisoner for the past three years as her personal enjoyment. Her trail is set to start later this week. No news yet if Kendall Schmidt and Nicole Kinney are going to be at her trail.