Kendall Said What?! ♥

I stood there my eyes wide as I starred at Kendall with a gun to the back of his head. It was Anna.

"KENDALL!" I screamed as I ran across the street, ignoring the honking cars that had to quickly stop to avoid hitting me. 

"Stop right there!" Anna said. I stopped a few steps away from them. "Take one more step and a blow the pretty boys brains out."

"DON'T!" I screamed. She smirked at me.

"Fine, I won't." She said. I sighed in relief. The gun was still to his head.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I've already got what I want, anytime I want.. for the past three years." Anna said. I thought for a moment about what she meant by that. Then it hit me.

"You two have been.." I started to say, but stopped.

"Whenever I want and I have to say he is very good in that department." Anna said. I flinched at her words. She kissed his neck and smirked. She whispered something in his ear.

"N-No." Kendall said.

"Say it. See that little boy up there. I will make sure neither of you see him again." Anna said. I looked up to see Little K standing at the window. Kendall sighed.

"Let him go first." Kendall said.

"No." Anna said. "Now, say it."

"Let him go first." Kendall repeated. Anna looked behind her and nodded to something I couldn't see. Next thing I knew I saw Little K running at me.

"MOM!" he screamed. I opened my arms and he jumped into them. "Dad?" Little K asked as he looked back at Kendall.

"Yeah, that's your dad." I said. "Let him go."

"No, he has something to tell you." Anna said. I looked at Kendall.

"Nicole, I.. I don't love you anymore." Kendall said. "I love Anna."

"What?" I asked. I didn't believe him until I watch him turn around and kiss her right on the lips. I watched him pick her up by her thighs and carry her back into the house. "Come on Little K, let's go home."