Missing! ♥

"YOU EXPECT ME TO BE CALM?! YOU LOST MY SON!" I screamed into the phone. I was currently hurrying back to the Schmidt house where everyone was waiting for me.

"It wasn't my fault. One minute he was there and the next he wasn't." Kevin said.

"WHAT IF THE SAME PEOPLE THAT TOOK KENDALL TOOK HIM TOO?!" I screamed.

"Now let's not jump to conclusions." Kevin said.

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO THINK?!" I screamed as I walked into the house. Kevin turned and looked at me. I turned my phone off and sunk into the couch. I was worried this would happen.

"Nikki, we will find him. We will find the both of them." Kevin said.

Kendall's POV

"Happy birthday baby." Anna said. Anna gave me a piece of the cake she got. "We have to stay here longer then expected so don't try anything." It was been three years since I last saw Nikki and the only thing that keeps me going is the thought of seeing her again. We have been moving a lot since I was taken and we currently are at the outskirts of LA. Nikki is just minutes from me and I am dying to see her, but if I do anything she can do something to Nikki and our child. 

I didn't want that.

"Thanks babe." I said. She smiled at me. 

"Your welcome Kenny." Anna said. I flinched at the name. That's what Nikki called me. I have been doing what she wanted and treating her like my girlfriend for three years now hoping she will just let me go. 

Yeah, we made a deal. If I treated like she was my girlfriend and told her I love her she will let me go. Not a chance.

"Tell me you love me." she said. 

"I love you." I said. In my mind I was picturing I was saying that to Nikki. I wonder what she is doing today and about our baby. Anna's phone went off, knocking me out of my thoughts. She smile at me.

"I have a surprise for you." Anna said. She left the apartment we were currently living at. She came back a few minutes later carrying in a little boy that looked to be three or four. She set him down next to me. "This little guy is going to be our son." she said. She looked at him. "You will call me your mommy." she told him. He started to cry. She just rolled her eyes and walked away. I picked him up and set him on my lap.

"It's okay little guy." I said.

"I want my mommy." he said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My mommy calls me Little K." he said.

"Well, what does the K stand for?" I asked.

"Kendall." he said, wiping his nose on his shirt. I grabbed him a tissue.

"That's my name too. What is your last name?" I asked, curious.

"Schmidt. I was named after my daddy so my name is Kendall Francis Schmidt Jr " he said. My eyes opened wide. "Can you wait here for a moment?" I asked. He nodded. I set him down on the couch and went to Anna's room. "YOU KIDNAPPED MY SON?!"

~*~*~*~

This wasn't how I originally had this planned but I had this weird conversation with an old friend of mine and she gave me the idea. Hope you all liked it!