Safe! ♥

The new cover done by the amazing LilHenderson. Okay, before you read this update I just want to say that I did tell some people I was going to do a BTR adoption book when Becoming Mrs. Schmidt ends (there is 1 more book) but even though I did have something planned out I decided not to do it because one of my close friends here Kamesbabygirl already does one and writing one wouldn't be right or even fair so that idea is out.

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~

 Everything was ready and there was no way that it could fail. I had gotten the numbers of the people working for Anna off the phone Abby's nanny gave us and a pre paid phone that can't be tracked.

Tomorrow. Warehouse. Nicole will be waiting. 9 sharp. xx

"Okay, the texts are sent." I said as I threw the phone away. "Are you sure you know where they are?" I asked Kevin.

"Yes. Logan and I saw her the other day and we followed her. Eventually she led us to him. Carlos and James have been watching since." Kevin said. He looked at Carrie. "You know you're staying out right?"

"Yes, I know." Carrie said. She kissed his lips. "I'll see you at home." Carrie said and she left. Kevin's phone buzzed in his pocket. He dug it out.

"It's James. He said we should get there." Kevin said. I nodded and we got into my car, driving to the place James and Carlos was at.

"What is she doing?" I asked when we arrived.

"Well, she screamed like a lot." James said.

"Then she made everyone leave." Carlos said.

"Everyone?" I asked. They nodded. "So, it's just her and Kendall?" I asked. They nodded again.

"What are you going to do?" Kevin nodded.

"I am going to get my man back." I said. I walked away from them and up to where they are. The closer I got the more I could hear them.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET THAT HAPPEN!" I heard Anna scream. "I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN SOMETHING WAS UP WHEN THAT STUPID BITCH SHOWED UP THE FIRST TIME!"

"Anna, calm down." I heard Kendall say. I appeared at the door.

"Yeah Anna calm down." I said. Anna turned around and looked at me. "What's the matter? Shocked to see me?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Anna asked.

"I came for what is mine." I said.

"NO WE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN!" Anna said.

"We? You got rid of everyone. You know I should have thought about the text plan a long time ago. If I would have known that this will work I would have done this the first time and not get shot." I said. She looked at me.

"I still have a gun." Anna said. Kendall shook his head behind her. Meaning she doesn't have a gun. 

"You won't do anything, but I can tell you that you don't want to be caught. Kidnapping and held for three years that's what.. thirty years in prison.. give or take a few years. You don't look like a person who can do prison." I said. "So I will make a deal with you. You give me him and I won't tell anyone that you took him." 

"How do I know you are telling the truth?" Anna asked.

"I haven't said anything yet." I said.

"Okay, but if I get caught I know who to come after." Anna said. I nodded and Kendall walked to me. I took his hand and we left.

"That was way too easy." I said.

"Yeah it was." Kendall said. We got outside and I jumped into this arms.

"KENDALL!" Carlos, James, Logan, and Kevin screamed.

"Hey guys." Kendall said. They all hugged him.

"Guys... can't... breathe..." I said. They all let go.

"How did you guys get out of there?" Carlos asked.

"We made a deal." I said. They looked at me. "I get him and I don't turn her in." I said.

"And she just let you do, just like that?" Carlos asked.

"Some people just don't like the idea of prison." I said. They all nodded.

"So.. what now?" James asked.

"Now we go home." Kendall said.

"Oh and I have to make a phone call and get our son back." I said. Kendall smiled at me and kissed my lips. The first time in three years.