The Note! ♥

Final chapter! Please take notice to the note that will be at the end of this update. Thank you!

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~

"I belong here."

I ran out of the courtroom so fast with those words in my mind. I jumped into the car and left the court house. The words were still in my mind when I arrived back at the house.

"Hey how was-" Kevin said. He stopped talking when I looked at him. "Where is Kendall?"

"Still in court." I said. I went upstairs to the bedroom. 

I can't believe I was such an idiot. Why did I think he really wanted to come back? I knew what they were doing the whole time and I thought she was forcing him, but I know now that I was just in denial. I went back to the hallway and grabbed a couple of suitcases.

If he was going to love Anna I am not going to be here to watch.

I went back to the bedroom. I got all my clothes into one suitcase. The rest of my things I will just have to come back for or send someone for them. I went to Little K's room and packed up his clothes. I grabbed a few toys and put them in there as well. I left Little K's room.

"What is going on?" Kevin asked. I didn't answer him. I just grabbed paper that was nearby. I wrote Kendall a note and left the house, taking Little K with me.

Kendall's POV

I left the court house the secod the judge gave Anna her sentance for kidnapping me. She was found guilty and sentenced to five years in prison. Nicole left after that video was played.

"NICOLE!" I called when I finally got to the house. Kevin walked over to me. "Where is Nikki?" I asked. Kevin handed me a note and left the house.

Kendall,

Who do you love me or Anna? Until you decide I am taking Little K and move on my own. I thought throughout these years you were gone that Anna just wanted to keep you from us, but now I know that it wasn't her.. it was you.

Until you decide,

Nicole

~*~*~

And that is the end of Becoming Mrs. Schmidt: Coming Back. There is a FINAL book to be posted soon so STAY TUNED!

I want to thank some people HeffronGirl JonasRush emilyarm13 @Btr_fangirl1 ILoveBTRandHD and whoever else I forgot. Thank you for voting and commenting.