Anna's Little Video! ♥

"I can't believe that failed!" I said.

"There had to be someone telling them about this.. oh wait there was." Kevin said.

"Kevin I get it you blame Amy." I said.

"It's a good thing they gave us a choice.. leave or die." Logan said.

"Logan not helping." I said. "I'm just glad Little K is in Jamestown with my family for the rest of the summer." I said. Everyone nodded, agreeing with me. I sighed loudly.

"Are you going to be okay?" Carrie asked.

"Yeah, I just want to be alone." I said. Everyone said their goodbyes and they left.

"God, I thought they would never leave." Anna said, making me jump.

"What in the hell do you want?!" I said. I went over to my phone to dial the police.

"Relax. I am not here to hurt you." Anna said.

"Then why are you here?" I asked.

"I have something to show you." Anna said.

"Show me what?" I asked. She put a disc into the DVD player and it played. "Kendall?" I asked. She nodded.

"Kendall, I can't believe you just said that." Anna said.

"It's true." Kendall said.

"Then why did you stay with her?" Anna asked.

"Well, I was going to leave Nicole, but then she got pregnant and.. I don't know.." Kendall said. I felt my heart break.

"Well, you have been here for three years and you can leave anytime you want to." Anna said. I watched Kendall place his hand on her thigh.

"Yeah, I know I can, but I don't want to." Kendall said.

"He.. he doesn't?" I asked.

"Keep watching." Anna said. I don't know how I could. I watched Kendall and Anna make out on the couch before things got heated. I turned my head away as she moved onto his lap.

"Turn it off." I said.

"Why? Things are starting to get good." Anna said. 

"I said turn it off!" I said. I heard her sigh and then there was silence. I looked at the TV to see a blue screen. "Why did you show me this?"

"I just thought you should see why it is pointless to try to save someone who doesn't want to be saved." Anna said and she left.

I went to bed with her words ringing in my mind.

Pointless to save someone who doesn't want to be saved

Is it time to move on?