Becoming Mrs. Schmidt: Coming...

By KCoverGirl247

It has been three years since Kendall was kidnapped at their wedding. Nicole had their boy and named him Kend... More

HEY! It's.. BOOK 5! YAY!
Kidnapped! ♥
3 Years Later! ♥
Trust Uncle Kevin! ♥
The Walk! ♥
Missing! ♥
Promises! ♥
Send Him Back! ♥
Kendall Said What?! ♥
Abby, Can You Keep A Secret?! ♥
Meeting Little Carter Kendall! ♥
Kev's News! ♥
The Meet Up! ♥
First Rescue is a Fail! ♥
Recovery! ♥
Inside Man! ♥
Ready For Try Number Two! ♥
Failed AGAIN! ♥
Anna's Little Video! ♥
New Date! ♥
Back to Senses! ♥
Third Times The Charm! ♥
Safe! ♥
Abby? Divorce? What?! ♥
Check In and Check Out! ♥
Sick Boys! ♥
No Kissy For Kendall! ♥
Caught! ♥
Witness! ♥
The Note! ♥

Don't Believe Everything You See! ♥

433 28 14
By KCoverGirl247

It has been a week since Anna showed me the video. I have been ignoring everyone. All their calls and texts. I couldn't face them. If I did then I will have to tell them.

"Nikki!" I heard Kevin call. I groaned and hid more into my bed. "I saw your car in the driveway! I know you are here!" Kevin called. I heard footsteps on the stairs and the door open. "Nicole?"

"Go away." I said.

"Why aren't you answering your phone?" Kevin asked.

"Because I don't want to talk." I said.

"Why? It's been a week. We need to think of something else." Kevin said.

"No, we don't." I said.

"Why don't we?" Kevin asked.

"Because there is no more rescuing." I said.

"What? Why not?" Kevin asked.

"Because there is no need for it." I said.

"Yes there is." Kevin said. "For you, him and Little K. Little K needs his father." Kevin asked.

"His father has a life of his own." I said, finally sitting up and looking at Kevin.

"What are you talking about?" Kevin asked. I sighed. I might as well show him. I got up from the bed and left the bedroom with Kevin right behind me. I walked down the stairs and into the living room. I was currently wearing one of his old concert shirts and short shorts. It was the only thing of his I didn't pack this week. "What am I looking at?" Kevin asked.

"Just hold on a second." I said. I turned everything on and pressed play. I left the room to the kitchen while the video played. Kevin came in a few minutes later.

"Is that why you haven't been answering anyone?" he asked. I didn't say anything. I just nodded my head. "Nikki, you can't seriously believe that video."

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because she could have made that video just to get you to stop believing in you two." Kevin said.

"Well.. it worked.."

~*~*~

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!

Haha, just 10 updates left.. what's gonna happen?? xx Nicole

P.S I want the shirt.. and the guy wearing it lol :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390 34 34
Kiara is a wild child that was never scared of anything. Always speaking her mind. Loving, lovable, spunky, spontaneous. She rarely had problems with...
54.7K 1.3K 22
''my youth, my youth is yours,, Klaus needs a doppelganger and he has one...a five-year-old one. A quick decision and a huge mistake brings him toget...
14.6K 461 92
Kendall Schmidt and Logan Henderson were walking hand in hand down the street one day, and they hear crying coming from one of the dumpsters. Logan c...
43K 1.7K 38
After what went down last December Sophia's life is started to get back on track. Or so everyone thinks.... Sophia starts to feel like she's being wa...