Danger ━ Haechan

By markscult

━ Demon Au ━ "Do you know how much you drive me fucking insane?" Book 2 in the Drippin' series More

━P R E L U D E
━C H A R A C T E R S
━1.1
━1.2
━1.3
━1.4
━1.5
━1.6
━1.7
━1.8
━1.9
━1.10
━1.11
━1.12
━1.13
━1.14
━1.15
━1.16
━1.17
━1.18
━1.19
━1.20
━1.21
━1.22
━1.23
━1.24
━1.25
━1.26
━1.27
━1.28
━1.29
━1.30
━1.31
━1.32
━1.33
━1.34
━1.35
━1.36
━1.37
━1.38
━1.39
━1.40
━1.41
━1.42
━1.43
━1.44
━1.45
━1.46
━1.47
━1.48
━1.49
━1.50
━1.51
━1.52
━1.53
━1.54
━1.55
━1.56
━1.57
━1.58
━1.59
━1.60
━1.61
━2.1
━2.2
━2.3
━2.4
━2.5
━2.6
━2.7
━2.8
━2.9
━2.10
━2.11
━2.12
━2.13
━2.14
━2.15
Just to clear up
━2.16
━2.17
━2.18
━2.19
━2.20
━2.21
━2.22
━2.23
━2.24
━2.25
━2.26
━2.27
━2.28
━2.29
━2.31
━2.32
━2.33
━2.34
1M

━2.30

21.1K 1.3K 1.6K
By markscult

Don't be afraid tonight, just know you'll never be lonely
I know it's hard sometimes to see the light but you and I keep on dreaming

War.

A futile war broke out as in the end, everyone knew it would become a result of the stone activating.

Witches joined hands around Aria as she panicked, eyes stuck on the horror revealing itself to her.

If these weren't the evil creatures, then she was scared to see what the necklace unlocked.

Donghyuck's wings stood tall and intricate, his hands covered with fire as he burned into the skin-walker's chest.

A loud growl emitting from its lips as it attempted to claw at the boy, scraping his cheek which began to bleed.

Aria jolted at the pain blooming on her face, cupping it as she watched Donghyuck in horror.

Clenching his jaw at the pain, riding through it as he sent a thundering punch to the skin-walker as it went flying in the air and landing on its back where Renjun smashed his fist into its face.

"Chenle!" A worried and protective shout yelled over the chaos, Aria helplessly watching as Chenle's throat was being clenched at.

Before she could even react, Aria felt the overwhelmingly static electrifying through her necklace and down her body.

Almost paralysed, she screamed out in pain- every single bit of her nerves on fire. She squeezed her eyes shut, clutching the necklace in attempts to rip it off as she was forced onto her knees in pain.

The witches all rushed over to her, trying their hardest to break through the spell with a continuous chant.

She couldn't hear them, ears ringing and unable to get any words out as her body shook violently.

It felt as though her cries were violently cut off, a sharp pain thrusting through her gut as her eyes glazed over- immobile.

It felt so real, yet no one was there.

A witch gasped, eyes widening in realisation.
"Invisible, they're invisible!"

Aria felt the weight of hands on her neck, unable to breath as she felt her whole world become blurred.

One by one, the witches all began to be thrown into the merciless battle, one by one they left Aria's side unwillingly.

She choked out, breaths halting in her throat and compressing in her lungs- attempting to thrust her legs upwards but they were stuck in place.

"Release the spell." It snarled out, tightening it's grip around her neck until her eyes were rolling back as she began slipping into unconsciousness.

"N-no." She choked, oxygen unable to infiltrate to her lungs and fill them up sufficiently enough.

Black spots invaded her vision, crawling over her eyes tantalisingly, almost mocking her for giving up this way.

Aria blindly tried to grip the invisible creature, a deafening hiss spitting from their lips in pain as she tried to squeeze with her might.

She was weak, on the edge of dying as her lips grew a bluish tint.

Jisung growled, barring his fangs to the creature that had clawed Chaerin as she clutched her arm.
He stood tall, his stance screaming out merciless when his eyes flashed red.

Chaerin ducked at the incoming fist, manoeuvring past every threat and swiping her leg under it.

Renjun chuckled darkly under his breath, foot pressed on the creatures chest as he used all of his weight.

"You guys interrupted my quiet time." He deadpanned, the crunching of bones under his foot sounding through the air.

Donghyuck grabbed hold of the spear in his hand, clutching his bruised rib as he launched it in the direction of a mass of creatures.

The spear erupted, almost bomb like.

"Hey bitch, go save the witches." Heesung strained out to Seyeon, his eyes flashing yellow as his opponent.

Seyeon whipped her head around, seeing the bodies of witches littering the ground and then it clicked.

Aria.

The witches who were at Aria's defense were dead.

Seyeon began running over to where the girl was situated, only to see her almost dead on the floor.

"Fuck." She hissed out, realisation dawning on her when she grabbed the knife like horn from her boot.

Aria was losing all consciousness, unable to breathe as her eyes watered- fighting off the urge to slip into unconsciousness.

Suddenly, the weight on her was released as a figure tackled the invisible creature to the ground, thrusting the horn into where it's neck would be.

The green hued, red sharp tongued scaled creature hissed out in pain, becoming immobile as Seyeon retracted the horn- letting it fall to the ground.

Aria rolled over on her side, spluttering out in coughs as she gasped for air, clutching her chest.

Palms on the ground as she hunched over, lungs burning and becoming increasingly light headed.

Her vision was blurred, blinking frantically as all she heard was ringing. Body weak as her fingers clutched the grass under her.

A hand on her back brought her out of her panic, body ice cold and trembling.
"Hey, Aria- can you hear me?" Her voice was distorted at first and Aria coughed out more; the droplets of blood ejecting from her throat.

"Can you get up?" Seyeon asked hurriedly, attempting to get the girl up on her feet. "We have to leave."

Seyeon was holding the girl up, eyes landing on a little cave like space in the distance.
"Come on." She urged as Aria began to return to full consciousness.

"But the rest-"
"If the stone activates, we're all dead."

Aria wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, the taste of blood coating her throat.

The flurry of figures blurred past her vision as they all sprinting towards her.
In a split second, both Seyeon and Aria were tackled to the ground.

Her head whipping back against the ground with harsh force, she groaned out as again her eyes unfocused.

Aria immediately got up from the floor, dizzy and swaying as she came face to face with a vampire- who definitely wasn't like Jungwoo or Taeil.

"Hi sweetheart, mind if I take a bite?" He pointed to her neck and she immediately teleported behind him to catch him off guard as she shot the immense heat of fire over his body.

One by one, Aria began to overthrow the creatures with Seyeon, their backs to each other as more swarmed them.

Aria ran towards three of them at full force, tackling them to the ground as she pressed her palm to the ground.

Her fingertips tingled, fire erupting from it as it burnt to grass and trailed towards the bodies as they all blew up in flames.

Aria lifted her head, wings intricately detailed behind her and slitted fiery eyes burning holes into those who were about to approach her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 10.8K 49
✴️ s o u l m a t e a u ✴️ ❝ I am catastrophically in love with you ❞ a lee donghyuck fanfiction © nanazclub 2020
190K 6.3K 46
❝ 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚... 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ SOULMATE & MAFIA AU! book 1 in the RIDIN' series.
360K 24.4K 38
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...