The Blessing and Curse (Fem!D...

By FrickityFrank

When the world presented a baby that had many powerful quirks, everyone was amazed that such a person could e... More

Chapter 1 - The Quirks
Chapter 2 - Too Good of a Heart
Chapter 3 - Torture
Chapter 4 - Recovery
Chapter 4.5 - Hospital
Chapter 5 - Training and Entrance Exam
Chapter 6 - Using Quirks
Chapter 7 - Holding Back
Chapter 7.5 - Loss
Chapter 8 - Fighting
Chapter 9 - Seeking Comfort
EXTRA: Izuku Hero Costume
Chapter 10 - Explanation
Chapter 11 - USJ
EXTRA: Profile of Ozorezu Ni
Chapter 12 - Fear and Being Afraid
A Little Hiatus
Chapter 13 - Universes
Chapter 14 - Training
Izuku Aizawa PT2
Announcement!
Izuku Aizawa PT3
What to do Next?
I Think I Decided on What to do
My New Story!

Izuku Aizawa Backstory (PT. 1)

84 3 0
By FrickityFrank

"Izuku," Father said, "You're going on your first mission today if you succeed you might be able to see your mother." 

"Mother? I can really see mother?" I say eagerly. 

"That is if you do really well. If you do well enough I will hold back punishments, though, if you do badly you will be severely punished. This mission will heavily affect the future do you understand?" Father said.

"Yes Father," I said.

Father said that mother was deathly ill when I was a small child and he was taking care of her in exchange for me working for him. I haven't seen her since that night when he came into our house. I remember from that night that there was a lot of blood but Father said that she was just vomiting and was evidence of that disease.  He said that his goal was to kill heroes and his successor, Master, was to be there when he died or were to be gone. I received punishments when I did things wrong like not doings his orders and commands.

"What is this mission you speak of Father?" I ask. I want to prepare for it so I can do the best I can so I can see Mother again.  

"Ah, you will go along with your master and Kurogiri, as well as a group of villains, to attack the groups of 1-A students when they are on their field trip. Your task is to distract the Pro heroes while Shigaraki and the others will try and kill All Might with a Nomu. Do you understand?"

"I'm going on the mission I researched on?"

"I feel as this would be a great learning experience...now do you understand?" 

"Yes Father, I understand. I will do my best." I said. 

"That's what I like to hear. Come here I would like to give you a present." Father beckons me to go near him. 

I walk forward, trembling slightly. I pray that Father doesn't give me a new quirk. The process was always painful, I hated it. He raised his hand toward my head, I braced for what was going to happen, I knew that pain was going to follow and I was scared. Instead of the pain that was expected, a faint glow excreted from his palm, and power flowed through me. 

"This will help you with your quirk and your fight to come. It will increase your tolerance to your flames but you aren't invincible. While you are there follow Shigaraki's orders and no one else's. Well, maybe Kurogiri but don't listen to the villains employed at your side."

"Yes Father," I said. 

"Good, go forth," Father waves me away. 

"Izuku, it is best if you eat," Kurogiri said, giving me a bowl of katsudon. 

We were in the main area of the base, the bar. It was kind of weird that Kurogiri gave me katsudon. Katsudon was only given to me when I was on my best behavior or it was a special occasion like my birthday. 

"What's the occasion?" I ask while digging in. 

"Who knows? This might be the last time I see you. What if you get caught or die?" Kurogiri replied.

 Out of everyone in the League of Villains, Kurogiri is probably the only one who genuinely cares about me, I care about him too. I know that Master and Father cares for me because he said that I was very powerful and I was the ultimate weapon. The rest of the league thinks of me as a tool, someone who can clean up their messes and sometimes... they do other stuff to me, things that are better left unspoken.

When I was first brought into the League, when I was a small child, or so they said,  Kurogiri would properly take care of me, he truly was like a father. He always made sure that I was okay after the unspoken acts the others did to me and would help take care of messes the others created. 

My memories were blurry and I couldn't recollect anything from before the league. If I asked anything about it I was given the same response over and over again, 'Don't worry about it, focus on your mission.'

"Hmmmm, that would be troublesome, I wouldn't be able to see you again," I said. 

"Oi, stop flirting," a voice said. Shigaraki was behind me, arriving with bloodstains on his clothing. 

"Good evening Master," I say.

"Tomorrow we're going on the mission, sleep well so we can get the most out of you." 

"Yes master," I said. After I finished my katsudon I retreated to my room. My barren room, decorated with only a plain desk, bed, and closet. The only things given to me were a pencil, pen, eraser, and journal, to document quirks and how to counteract them. Even though I wasn't really properly educated I was said to be very smart. 

I wore a black suit that covered my body, partly to cover my scars, partly for protection. We entered the ginormous building, I could feel the dark atmosphere that surrounded us. The students were staring at us with shock and fear. The teacher I assumed and the prohero Thirteen were in a protective stance, trying to protect the students. 

"Ni-chan?" one kid asked. The boy looked familiar yet unfamiliar, he had spiky blonde hair, and grenade looking gauntlets.  Then my head started throbbing, it hurt like hell, more painful of all the torture I've endured combined. 

"Do you know one of them Bakugo?" One of the teachers asked. 

Bakugo? That sounds so familiar. 

"We need to save him sensei," the blonde said.

Save me? Save me from what?

"Izuku, focus on the mission," Master said. 

What was I doing just now? What did happen? Where am I? Whatever, follow master's orders. 

"Attack the students when separated."

"As if we could let that happen!" A person with a western-like hat and horse-like mask came forward. Along with him was the very well known, Midnight, Present Mic, and finally All Might. 

"Why are other heroes here? They shouldn't have been here. Izuku did you give us false information?" Master asked. 

"No master I promise you that I didn't know about this." 

Master let out a scowl, "You have already failed, this will be a lot harder now, you will be punished later, do you understand?"

I was trembling, Master's punishment was the worst, even worse than Father's, "Yes master."

"Go take care of the heroes, the smaller villains will take care of the students," Master said. 

"DEKU! FUCKING DEKU! DO YOU RECOGNISE ME? YOUR LITTLE EXPLOSIVE NUGGET? KACCHAN?" The blonde-spiky haired screamed at me. 

"Deku?" I repeat. 

"Bakugou?" A blue-haired upright tall boy asked. 

"IZUKU! Focus on the mission! Go and do the orders that you were told unless you want your punishment more awful than it already is." Master yelled at me, I could hear the anger in his voice. "Get the Nomu and everyone  ATTACK!"

All of the small-time villains targeted students. I activated my quirk and a familiar weapon form in my hand,  a scythe with green and black flames appeared. The flames engulfing my body and sight. 

I appeared next to one of the teachers with my quirk within a millisecond and try to slash him. When suddenly my scythe disappears, a quirk erasing power, interesting. So this must be the underground hero Eraser Head. 

I throw a punch at him only for him to catch it. 

"Hey, you're a little young for a villain aren't you?" The hero asked.

"You're a little young for a teacher aren't you?" I replied back trying to kick his face. 

He dodged as he kicks me and I fly a little more than normal people. 

"Hey, you're awfully light," Eraser Head says. 

Alright, no more playtime I need to succeed, I need to see mother. I activate my quirk and a ball of green and black flames encircle my body. Again a scythe forms in my hand and I prepare to swing. I run forward faster than one can blink and swing. A wave of blood over washes my vision. There I left was a bloodied one-armed Aizawa. He clutches his stump where his arm was and suddenly fell unconscious. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH," I heard a scream. "THIS, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT IZUKU!" Master screamed. 

I could see a slightly disheveled All Might and a nowhere to be seen Nomu. 

"IZUKU, go and kill All Might!" Master ordered. 

"What are you doing, he isn't strong or stable enough to take him down!" Kurogiri said. 

"Who cares, this might be the only time we kill All Might, now GO!" Master said. 

I zoomed by and wanted to do the same trick I did with Eraser Head to All Might, knock him unconscious with my quirk and kill him. Less forceful than before I slashed him though nobody parts came off. I went over to his unconscious body and used my quirk to transform my scythe into a sword. But, I couldn't move, I couldn't finish him off, I just physically couldn't. There was an invisible force that kept me from moving.

"Izuku?" Kurogiri asked. 

I looked over to the others, they were frozen in fear and worry. "Izuku! Please remember me! Don't do this! Please! For your mother!" the spiky-blonde said again. 

"Mother? But Master said that they would show me, mother, if I did well." I reply. His face then was painted with surprise and worry. 

"Your mother, Inko Midoryia is dead!" he then shouts. The others' faces were then painted with a face of realization. 

"Dead? But they said, they said...they said," I broke down in tears and collapsed on my knees. 

"Aizawa's awake!" Midnight said. 

"Izuku kill him or you can receive your punishment here and now," Master said. 

"Mama's dead," I mumble. I can hear footsteps behind me and I prepared for the impending pain to come. 

"FUCK YOU!" I hear, I look up and the spiky blonde was coming towards us and blasted Master away from me. 
"DEKU! Get up and get to safety, go!" he says. I try to get up and run, not using my quirk because I was far too tired. 

"You traitor!" Master said, "Get the other Nomu's." 

"But-" Kurogiri tried to complain about it but was interrupted, "Go and do as you were ordered!" 

Portals formed and the familiar, winged, eyeless, and four-eyed Nomu came out. I fell and landed on my stomach, pain flared up through my body. 

"Go and kill the traitor so no information of us can get out," Master said. 

"Mother died, Mother died, they were lying, they were LYING, THIS WAS ALL A LIE," and with that I blacked out. 

Izuku was unstable mentally and physically, that much was easy to infer from just looking at him. Some heroes have seen him a few times before but it would be hard to spot him for he was always in the dark. He was a mystery, he showed sympathy and emotion at the League's victims but also seemed as if he showed no remorse. He would repeatedly say 'it's for mama'. He was powerful no doubt because when he had to face off Hawks in a battle, Hawks was knocked out in a second. So when Izuku was revealed as the kid in the famous kidnapping incident it was a surprise. 

The story went like this, a single mother and a child were missing. The mother, of course, Inko Midoryia and the child Izuku Midoryia. Inko had a weak telekinesis quirk and Izuku, quirkless. The police found no reason why they would go missing. The body of Inko Midoryia was found in a warehouse that was part of the League of Villain's property. This resulted in heroes desperately trying to find the child but to no avail, he was still missing. 

Now, Izuku Midoryia was an unstable kid and had a very powerful quirk. 

I have no ideas for the main story, well I'm working on the main story chapter right now but my brain is dead. I hope you like the long chapter!

Stay unique,

FrickityFrank

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 21K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
13.6K 1K 32
When there is no one except a certain bully as a father, life couldn't be any better for Izuku. He was still a child and lost his brother, and all th...
125K 5.2K 25
What would happen if a certain kid got attacked by a sludge villain and no one came to safe him? Well, that is what happened to Izuku Midoriya. Howev...
194K 9.3K 51
DISCLAIMER: MHA doesn't belong to me but Kohei Horikoshi This books contains strong language, blood, abuse, depressing topics(self harm, suicide atte...