Chapter 4.5 - Hospital

Izuku POV
I woke up to a white room and I could hear beeping.

"SHE'S WAKING UP!!! SHE'S WAKING UP!!!" Present Mic shouted.

I groan as I hear Present Mic's loud and screaming voice near me.

"Shut up, Hizashi. You're disturbing her." Aizawa said. He struggles to get out of his yellow sleeping bag. 

"Young Midoryia are you alright?" All Might rushes to my side and held my hand. 

"Oh, I'm okay," I say. I'm a little dizzy and my eye hurts.

"Are you sure?" Midnight asks. She had a worried expression on her face and was clearly distressed.

 "My BABY!!!" I hear my mom wail and cry her eyes out. 

"Hey," I hear a deep and monotone voice. I turn and see a familiar face, though I don't really see him that often.

"Hey, Shoto. What are you doing here?" I question. He would only come to see me when I was training and would be forced to see me. His father trained him harshly before he met me, I slowly turned Endeavor's world upside down by showing him that what he was doing was wrong, though it took a suuuuuuuuuper long time. He slowly started to change his way and still train Shoto but with gentler conditions. I could tell that they were all making up with each other and becoming a family. The Todoroki family knew me well, and they all thank me for helping them. 

"This is from my father, he was busy and couldn't visit you." Shoto hands me a 'get well' card. "Oh, thanks!" I commented and smile at him. He quickly turns away and I could see a subtle blush. 

"No problem," he said still containing a monotone voice.

A knock comes from the door, a nurse comes in and says, "Oh! Hello everyone, I just came to tell you Izuku should be able to leave the hospital soon."

"That amazing!" All Might said. 

Heyo yee dis a short ch caus I just am bored. The next ch will b longer and better. I most likely will be editing this l8. 

Stay unique

-Frickity Frank