Chapter 7 - Holding Back

Third Person POV- First Day of UA

Everyone filed into the classroom, 19 people in total in the room, all of them talking about the entrance exam.  A brown-haired bubbly girl was talking with the people who witnessed the amazing 'villain' that appeared during the entrance exam. All of those who didn't witness her was thoroughly impressed by the rumors they have heard before. They began discussing her quirks and how they were involved with each of the heroes. 

A blue-haired boy started chopping his arms around, "My brother, Ingenium, have witnessed her train before and she had happened to be her."

"WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAH, she was able to beat a pro hero? At such a young age too!" someone shouted. The person who stated that was a spikey red-haired dude, seeming buff and muscular. 

"Shush, everyone. Calm down." A yellow caterpillar said, shocking everyone.

"What the hell are you?" A yellow-haired, with a black streak, said.

A black-haired, tired-eyed, messy hair guy got out of the sleeping bag. 

"I'm Shoto Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Go outside and get into your gym uniforms."

"Wait, why is there a missing person? I thought that there were supposed to be 20 people in Class 1-A?" A black, long-haired, tall girl asked.

"I'll explain it later, now hurry up," Aizawa said, rubbing his eyes while yawning.

The entire class was now questioning the grown man's teaching abilities. He seemed irresponsible and lazy, everyone was starting to wonder how he even got the job at all. 

------------------YEET( You should know what's gonna happen next)------------------

"Everyone's here, right?" Aizawa said.

"Sensei, you still haven't explained anything at all. There's one person missing and aren't we supposed to be at the entrance ceremony?" the bubbly girl raised.

"Sensei you should properly explain everything. Otherwise, you won't be respected as much as the other people." a mysterious voice came out of nowhere and startled everyone. 

Izuku Midoryia came out of the shadows and stood in front of the class. She wore a customized uniform, to signify she was someone important. Her hair was worn in a tight ponytail and she wore black gloves. To say she was beautiful was an understatement, most of the boys blushed at her looks even though she was just being herself. 

(DIS DA UNIFORM, SORRY FOR DA HORRIBLE ART)

"Hello, I'm Izuku Midoryia." She said with a smile. She scanned the crowd and ran up to Todoroki and immediately hugged him. Todoroki levitated his hands around her, not sure what to do. Everyone just stared and some were jealous that some pretty girl just hugged a regular boy.