EXTRA: Profile of Ozorezu Ni

Again, this is optional, you can skip this, this somewhat contributes to the main story but you can probably understand the story without this.

Stay unique!

FrickityFrank

Name: Izuku Midoryia

Alias: Ozorezu Ni, Queen of Valkyries, Princess (Katsuki), My Lady (Todoroki), Harem Girl (Shinsou)

Quirks: Wings and Summon

Background:

Izuku was born in a poor family and lived outside of the castle walls with her family. She wanted to be a ruler to set the injustice ways of the rulers at that time, Queen Momo and King Aoyama, correct. The laws were set so that only rich people had all the benefits of the government and the poor were taken advantage of. All of the people in the army were corrupt and the lead general, All Might, was looked up to by all. Dark Beings controlled by the "enemy" was terrorizing the land, they were large creatures who would destroy everything and consume people. 

Izuku was beautiful and that was a fact, everyone was either jealous or wanted to be with her. Izuku was popular and word of her reached the castle, and the queen was jealous for the king wanted to divorce her for Izuku. The queen was infuriated and she twisted the people's way of viewing her. She found a special secret of Izuku and decided that she would use that. 

Izuku was called a freak for having usable wings. Everybody had wings but only people of status had usable wings and everyone disliked Izuku for they feared that she would become one of power and use the people of the town. (These thoughts were planted by the queen.) 

Izuku tried to apply to the army to try to become a general like All Might but was intercepted by the queen and she refused her. The reason that was to her was that she was a woman.  Izuku then decided to visit the Three Sacred Beings, they were powerful creatures, that helped humans for a price. They were called ungodly monsters but their perception was again twisted by the queen who didn't want anyone to be more powerful than her. 

Izuku approached the beings and asked for power to help her people and destroy the "enemy" to help her people. The creatures granted her request for the price of a shorter life. 

With that she was known as Ozorezu Ni, the one without fear, the one who would jump into battle without hesitation

With that she was known as Ozorezu Ni, the one without fear, the one who would jump into battle without hesitation. The power she got from the creatures was "summon", she could summon a scythe that was very sharp and with her wings, she could slice the Dark Beings without much resistance. She wore a mask, wig, and black cloak to conceal her identity. 

Izuku helped the army fight other kingdoms and the Dark Beings, she became a living legend and was even more famous than All Might. She was gaining popularity and she was revealed to be the beauty Izuku Midoryia. 

After she defeated the last Dark Being, she was summoned to the castle as Izuku Midoryia for an unknown reason. Soon she was engaged to the prince, Shoto Todoroki, for he had his eyes on her for a while. 

The Queen of course was infuriated, this engagement was made behind her back and she already had someone she wanted the Prince to marry. To have her worst nemesis be her daughter-in-law was horrible. So she decided that she would finally kill Izuku Midoryia. 

At the wedding everything was going well until a beast burst in, it was the Three Sacred Beings but corrupted. The being grabbed the prince and was going to eat Shoto but with swift thinking, Izuku grabbed a battle axe. 

Everyone found out that the Queen was the person who created the Dark Beings and she was sentenced to death

Everyone found out that the Queen was the person who created the Dark Beings and she was sentenced to death. The King resigned and Izuku was the new queen for saving everyone. She participated in wars with other countries. She became the world-renowned famous Valkyrie queen and made an army for women. 

Izuku died defending her kingdom from a meteor. She lived 434 years, about 5x shorter than a normal winged-individual. She is known by all of the winged-individuals and was written in all of the history books. 

Weapon: Spinner 

She first used a battle axe during the beginning of her life and then proceeded to use a scythe after the attack of the wedding.  She used that weapon in every fight she has participated in and like the name, she spinned the weapon like a pen.