Chapter 5 - Training and Entrance Exam

Izuku POV

"You're doing pretty well, young Midoryia." All Might beamed.

We were training and I was trying to command water to my needs.

"I command you to purify!" I screamed. I could do simple commands like controlling it to hold people and splash someone but today we were doing survival training. Nezu insisted just in case I was stranded somewhere or I had to cleanse a wound.

The dark green water slowly turned into a crystal clear blue water. I brought it up to my face and tried drinking it.

"BLEEEH! This is disgusting!' I said. Contradicting to its pure looking form, it was salty and bitter.  I let go of the water and it instantly turned to its original form. 

"Its alright young Midoryia, it's a standard improvement!" All Might said, patting me on my back trying to comfort me. "Try again," All Might said encouragingly. 

I groaned, complaining without any words.

"How about this, if you are able to purify it by the end of today, I will persuade the teachers to let you be involved in this year's UA entrance exam. You can be the final obstacle course."

I could feel my eyes shine (don't question this.) "Reeeeeeallly? You would do that?" I was really confused and excited, every other UA entrance exam I was only able to observe the participants, I would get really pumped up. Every year was so promising except for last year, uncle Aizawa (yes I'm making him an uncle for now) had to expel them, though I thought that was a little too harsh. 

"Yes, my dear. Now get along!"

"Yes sir!'

After attempt after attempt, I was beginning to lose hope, I decided to try one last time. 

I stretched my hand towards the body of water and started to focus. "I command you to purify!!!" this time with more concentration and strength. The water started to float and twist around, contorting, and flying.  The green water turned into the blue, clear water again and started to flow towards me. It started taking the form of a dove, I'm guessing because I think that doves signify perfection and cleanliness.  After that, it went and flew into my hand and slowly "melted." Now there was a puddle in my hand and I brought it up to my face to drink it. 

"Woah! So tasty!" The water was absolutely wonderful and was better than any other bottled water, even better than that annoying Fuji water you find everywhere. 

"Good job young Midoryia! You have done a splendid job. It's getting late now so please do go home. I will properly ask Nezu to place you as an obstacle in the Entrance Exam." 

"Goodbye, All Might!" 

"Goodbye, young Midoryia."

---------------------------------------------Time Skip----------------------------------------------------

Toshinori POV

"Oh yes, I understand. Very well I will fulfill your wishes for the Entrance Exam." Nezu said.

To be honest, I was nervous about the whole ideal, I didn't want Midoryia to feel as if she did everything for nothing. 

"Thank you, Nezu." 

"Of course, you know almost everyone would do anything to see that child smile. Even I a sadistic creature has a soft spot for the child, plus I want to see the students' faces of confusion and pain."

"Oh, I see." So Nezu really did have other reasons to accept my proposition. 

"We'll have a staff meeting about this and what we can do to make this an interesting twist for the students. Haha...............................................AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!" 

I flinch taken aback by the sudden laughter escaped Nezu's mouth. 

---------------------------------------------Time Skip to the Entrance Exam-----------------------------------------

Hey if I get any detail wrong, just tell me! 

Katsuki's POV

I entered UA, it really is big, isn't it? Huh, I guess either the nerd got a recommendation from the teachers or just couldn't attend. I couldn't see her anywhere I looked and was getting worried. I wanted to pummel her and encourage her in my own way.  I growled clearly frustrated which cause the students to back away from me. I go to the stupid place we were told to meet up and I sit down in the stupid big auditorium. 

The teachers explain, whatever, it's just destroying a robot, I don't care. 

"This year we have added a twist," the rat, bear, cat thing explained. "Today we will have a 'villain' attack you guys and if any of you guys can capture her, consider a very good head start for any internships and credibility. Come on onstage, Izuku."

Izuku? She's the big bad villain? Damn.

The dumb nerd came onstage with a hero costume and was undoubtedly pretty. Everyone was staring at her, she was beautiful, of course, no one said it out loud except for one person, "Such gigantic BOOBS!" there was a purple hair? I don't know what the fuck it was but whatever. 

Murmuring started in the audience, stuff like, "Isn't that the overpowered child?","Why is she here?" and"Isn't she too overpowered?"

"You might've seen her on the news before, this is Izuku Midoryia, someone that has been studying under a couple of heroes. She will begin attacking halfway during the exam. So be warned. If you get captured by her don't feel depressed, that is all." 

Deku waved her hand and waved towards the audience, I could tell some boys were blushing at her, especially the fucking shit pervert. 

Then she walked off with some heroes following her.

Yeet. I need to finish my school work but I want to upload another chapter. IDK if I'm gonna upload another chapter later today. 

Stay unique,

FrickityFrank