Izuku Aizawa Backstory (PT. 1)

"Izuku," Father said, "You're going on your first mission today if you succeed you might be able to see your mother." 

"Mother? I can really see mother?" I say eagerly. 

"That is if you do really well. If you do well enough I will hold back punishments, though, if you do badly you will be severely punished. This mission will heavily affect the future do you understand?" Father said.

"Yes Father," I said.

Father said that mother was deathly ill when I was a small child and he was taking care of her in exchange for me working for him. I haven't seen her since that night when he came into our house. I remember from that night that there was a lot of blood but Father said that she was just vomiting and was evidence of that disease.  He said that his goal was to kill heroes and his successor, Master, was to be there when he died or were to be gone. I received punishments when I did things wrong like not doings his orders and commands.

"What is this mission you speak of Father?" I ask. I want to prepare for it so I can do the best I can so I can see Mother again.  

"Ah, you will go along with your master and Kurogiri, as well as a group of villains, to attack the groups of 1-A students when they are on their field trip. Your task is to distract the Pro heroes while Shigaraki and the others will try and kill All Might with a Nomu. Do you understand?"

"I'm going on the mission I researched on?"

"I feel as this would be a great learning experience...now do you understand?" 

"Yes Father, I understand. I will do my best." I said. 

"That's what I like to hear. Come here I would like to give you a present." Father beckons me to go near him. 

I walk forward, trembling slightly. I pray that Father doesn't give me a new quirk. The process was always painful, I hated it. He raised his hand toward my head, I braced for what was going to happen, I knew that pain was going to follow and I was scared. Instead of the pain that was expected, a faint glow excreted from his palm, and power flowed through me. 

"This will help you with your quirk and your fight to come. It will increase your tolerance to your flames but you aren't invincible. While you are there follow Shigaraki's orders and no one else's. Well, maybe Kurogiri but don't listen to the villains employed at your side."

"Yes Father," I said. 

"Good, go forth," Father waves me away. 

"Izuku, it is best if you eat," Kurogiri said, giving me a bowl of katsudon. 

We were in the main area of the base, the bar. It was kind of weird that Kurogiri gave me katsudon. Katsudon was only given to me when I was on my best behavior or it was a special occasion like my birthday. 

"What's the occasion?" I ask while digging in. 

"Who knows? This might be the last time I see you. What if you get caught or die?" Kurogiri replied.

 Out of everyone in the League of Villains, Kurogiri is probably the only one who genuinely cares about me, I care about him too. I know that Master and Father cares for me because he said that I was very powerful and I was the ultimate weapon. The rest of the league thinks of me as a tool, someone who can clean up their messes and sometimes... they do other stuff to me, things that are better left unspoken.

When I was first brought into the League, when I was a small child, or so they said,  Kurogiri would properly take care of me, he truly was like a father. He always made sure that I was okay after the unspoken acts the others did to me and would help take care of messes the others created.