Chapter 12 - Fear and Being Afraid

Third Person POV

Izuku Midoryia put all the villains involved in the USJ incident in fear, they were cowering at the power that she presented. She put Shigaraki and Kurogiri in the ER and she defeated all of the Nomus sent with just a flick of the wrist. Not only that but she grew a pair of wings and her hair changed color during the fight and said some mumbo jumbo that no one understood. 

The villains involved of course was arrested and didn't resist, they didn't want to be hunted down by the monster, Izuku Midoryia. No, they didn't even want to see her, she gave off an intimidating aura and she looked very threatening during the fight.  

At the hospital, it was said that she grew some new bones, the wings of hers. Her hair color changed back and her wings were covered in blood. They also found that Izuku grew taller and was even more ripped than she already was.  Though, they did find some battle scars that weren't there before which was worrisome.

Izuku Midoryia was in a comatose state, resting there with her newfound quirk. Class 1-A, some of the teachers, and Shinsou Hitoshi came in and paid her a visit. Shinsou was now intrigued by the enigma Izuku Midoryia and all that he could think about was what competition she would bring. 

After a month of the incident, news about the heroes' special child was spreading, about how she had a new quirk and what it can bring in the future. 

The sports festival passed and due to the situation, the general education student, Hitoshi Shinsou joined Class 1-A in afterward. The LoV escaped prison with the help of another individual, no one knew who he was but they knew it was someone powerful. 

The doctors broke out heartbreaking news, she had received burns and wounds that came out of nowhere, something enough to kill a human 10 times over. It was a miracle that she was even breathing at that point. 

(If you don't get it, Osorezu Ni died while saving her people from a meteor, as well as receiving her quirk [wings] she also suffered her wounds. Osorezu's backstory is in the extra!)

2 months passed, Izuku Midoryia was still in a coma and people kept their hopes up with her, wishing that she would wake up. Shoto visited her along with some of her classmates. 

Izuku Midoryia could hear everything that was going on but couldn't speak or move and as Shoto cried it broke Izuku's heart. A benefit from this comatose state was that the negative voice was gone. 

All of a sudden Shoto began to sing, something that almost nobody heard. 

(Go check the video and the person out! He has an amazing voice!) Singer: David Choi 

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (Da vid @ the top) 

Shoto began to sing... 

"A dream is a wish your heart makes

When you're fast asleep

In dreams, you will lose your heartache

Whatever you wish for you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday

Your rainbow will come down smiling through 

No matter your heart is grieving 

If you keep on believing

The dream that you wish will come true..."

Izuku's heart broke, it was the song she always sang to Shoto to calm him down when he would cry. He squeezed Midoryia's hand while sitting next to her hospital bed. "Midoryia if you really do die, if you can hear me right now,  I just wanna say I love you." He turned around and walked towards the door.