Chapter 8 - Fighting

Aizawa POV

"The reason we all called for you here is that some people have the same question about Izuku Midoryia...Who is going to adopt her?"

Just then everyone was fighting over each other all I heard was, "It should be me!", "I would like to adopt her!", "Calm down everyone!"

Everyone was fighting over being the guardian of Izuku Midoryia. Of course, there could be two but there would be the main guardian and a co-guardian. Izuku was a sweet child and always lifted up the day so because of that, they all wanted the radiating goodness. Also, we all cared for her and we felt as if she was our own child. 

"Isn't this argument brought up too early? Her mother just died a few hours ago." Kayama raised up.

"Yeah, shouldn't we talk about the attack instead? How did they get in so easily and how did they find Izuku's mom in the first place?" I raised up. If they were able to find out where Inko was than what about information about the other students? The location of where they lived was so secretive and even us heroes didn't know. Only Nezu knew and had the information on one hard drive that had a lot of passwords you had to know. It included a password that only Izuku knew too so no one single person could unlock the information, it required Nezu and Izuku. 

"I suspect that there is a mole and we're doing an extensive investigation of the subject. This was the final problem and I don't want to talk about it later when I could forget it." Nezu stroked his chin and took a sip of tea. "First we have to know who's capable of taking care of a child and who wants to take care of her...So who wants to take Izuku as their child?" Everyone raised their hand. 

"That was expected...I'll takes everyone into account and eliminate those I think that is not capable. After that Izuku will choose who she's comfortable with if she does not do that I'll see who she spends the most time with.    

Izuku POV

I was in a dark space, floating around, wandering aimlessly, waiting for something. Then I heard whispers, loud enough I could hear it but not clear so that I couldn't understand what the voices were saying. Then I saw me but as a boy in a black tuxedo vest.

He seemed like he was tired and wanted something, though I couldn't know what.  He was looking at bodies and I recognized the bodies too, it was Class 1A and pro heroes. I was getting sick just looking at the bodies, then I saw remorse on the male's face. He looked at me and still kept that sad look, "Don't listen to the voices...Don't do the same mistakes that I did...I will help you for others who have tried to help me...A continuous cycle to finally get a good ending, so many tries so many lives to be lost. Will you finally be the one? Are you destined to have the good ending we all long for?"

Before I could ask what he meant I was waken up with someone shaking my shoulders. 

"Midoryia! Midoryia! Are you okay?" 

I saw Todoroki looking at my face, clearly worried about me. 

"You were tossing and turning and coughing...I was getting so worried..." 

(if you get that reference kudos to you)

"Really? I'm sorry for worrying you..."

Useless, getting attention and making people spend their time on you. They only feel bad for you they don't care for you. You are a horrible person.

 "Midoryia? Are you okay?" Todoroki asked. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," I reply. What were those voices? Were those the voices the other me was talking about? What did he mean a good ending? 

"I think I just need some rest...Thank you for everything Todoroki." I say. He looks at me in sadness and leaves the hospital room. I look down and saw a couple of bandages around my waist and arms, nothing broken it seems. 

You could've killed the villains, what a useless hero. 

Who are you? I say in my mind. Are you the voices that he was talking about? 

No reply, I press forward, What did he mean by many lives lost?

The voice cackles, "You will see in time, my child. You will have the ultimate choice it seems, will you let me take over or finally be the one with a good ending."

??? POV

"It does not look promising in this timeline," ??? says

"Yes, indeed. But maybe she has the will power that all of us do not have." ? says

"There are 4 main endings, the villain, the suicide, the dying hero, and the unlikely ending of which we all tried to get, the #1 hero, the one who gets to live out their lives in harmony, the perfect ending." ?? says. 

??? looks at ??, "How many lives, how many versions of us?" ??? says.

"17352910. Hopefully, all of the good will comply to help in the final fight." ?? replies pushing up his glasses. 

"????, what do you suggest?" ? says.

"tadfasdfii

;askdfjsdfiaw

 tasdfk;jisu

jadlkfjsadmfaisdeW"

"Understood..."