Understanding Your Feelings (...

By ChanciXx

"Why don't you try to associate yourself with others?" The black haired girl asked facing the board same as t... More

Chapter 1 - Him
Chapter 2 - Teasing Bastards
Chapter 3 - Am I A Stalker?
Chapter 4 - Uncle
Chapter 5 - What's The Meaning Of Life?
Chapter 6 - Understanding Your Feelings
Chapter 7 - His Nightmares
Chapter 9 - Shady Business
Chapter 10 - Act Of Romance
Chapter 11 - Spit The Words Out
Chapter 12 - Welcome
Chapter 13 - How Odd This Day Is
Chapter 14 - I Am Historia
Random Chapter
Bye Bye Account

Chapter 8 - Assignment

1.2K 21 6
By ChanciXx

Armin's POV

"Eren"

"Eren"

"Eren"

I called him several times but still, hasn't woken up yet. He's leaning his head on top of his hand facing the windows. I patted his shoulder several times too, but that won't help.

"Eren" I put my mouth before his ear and patted his shoulder three times. I sighed and then,

"EREN!" I yelled at his ear, waking him. Then he flinched, his eyes wide and a tear dropped on his cheek. He looked at me, still widening his eyes. He didn't say a single word but looked around the classroom. He turned his head back at me again.

"Jeez, Eren. You slept" I said shaking my head. "How long am I asleep?" He asked. I looked at my phone to see it's already 7:50 A.M. "30 minutes" I answered. He put his hand on his head. "Are you sick?" I asked. He shook his head and looked around again.

"Armin" he called out. I raised my brows. "I had a dream" He said looking at me with his serious face but I can feel his feeling uneasy and worried. "What dream?" I asked. He looked at the window and said, "A dream that I would call a nightmare" which made me furrow my brows. "What?"

"I saw shadows, shadows. They were saying the same words and you know that. I saw them last night, too"

I widened my eyes. The thought seeing something horrible like that. It was bothering him. It might also cause him think about committing the worst idea. I sighed and then patted his back.

"I think, I don't want to do it yet" He added. I looked down and frowned. I thought it's finally the day. The day that everything will be back to normal. I miss the old Eren. But, I can't leave the current eren. He needs someone who will make him change the meaning of his world. I can't do that. But I hope, someone will.

I removed my hands and face forward at the board. "You are the one to decide" I glanced at him. "Hmm" he agreed.

Mikasa's POV

I heard Armin yelled. Probably he's waking up Eren since he is asleep. Then, I heard Eren spoke, he's asking how long he was off. I know it's bad to eavesdrop but I can't since I'm pretty close at them, so how am I able to stop myself if I kept hearing them.

I tried to focus myself at my phone, but I really can't. "I had a dream" I heard Eren said which made me more interested to hear what he would say. I leaned on my chair pretending to relax my back.

"A dream that I would call a nightmare" Eren added. Dream? A nightmare?, I asked. I'm too curious of what he mean. Is he the same as me? "I saw shadows, shadows. They were saying the same words and you know that. I saw them last night, too" He said, his tone seems like scared or worried, uneasy. Shadows? What shadows? What did the shadows said?, More questions popped on my mind and I want to find the answers in it. I really am.

"I think, I don't want to do it yet" He added. What was it? And why?, Questions still popped into my mind making me more fond to know what they are going to say. "You're the one to decide" Armin stated, calm. "Hmm" Then I heard Eren agreed. Is that all of it? Are there anything else?

Then, the door opened. Mr. Shadis entered and I took a deep breath. "Calm down, Mikasa. You should not butt in other's businesses" I muttered and face my self forward, focusing myself on the teacher.

-------

"Okay, Maggots! Before I dismiss you all, I'll group you into three!" Mr. Shadis stated and then started to group us into three. I am not that picky to whom I am gonna be grouped with but please, put me into a wise group, not full of bad boys or girls. "Ackerman" I heard my name getting called which I lifted my head up. "Arlert and Jaeger, you three are on the same group" Mr. Shadis demanded pointing at us. Me? With Armin and Eren? Really? I feel like I'm going to be left out. But......this is a huge opportunity to talk to Eren since I promised him to show how wonderful friendship was, even though it's cringey.

"Tch" I heard Eren cursed. I sighed and looked down flipping the pages of my notebook. I may not be able to talk to him. Then, someone patted my shoulder. I lifted my head and looked, seeing Armin smiling at me. "Let's work on this" he said as lively as he can. He sure know how to make people feel relieved, eh? He's a total genius.

Then Mr. Shadis finished grouping us all. "Okay! I grouped you all for an assignment!" Assignment? "It's an easy task! Since our topic today is about the history of the how men courts a girl in the old days, then your assignment is to demonstrate, right, demonstrate it all in front of me, and the whole class, one of your teammates will elaborate it. If you dare refuse, then, you have to show it to the whole SCHOOL! UNDERSTAND!" he yelled. "Yes, sir!" We replied back.

C-courting?, I felt my face heat up. I know already that I'm tinted in pink. And that....my heart beats faster and faster that it echoed in my head! Calm down, Mikasa, calm down. Armin's here too so it's not officially planned yet, I insisted in my mind. I shook my head making the thoughts split in my mind. Then, someone raised her hand, and it's Ymir. "When's the deadline, sir?" She asked making me realize that the teacher hasn't mentioned that yet.

"Next week's the deadline, so I'm gonna expect that you'll show me better" he said and then left the room. "Uhh....I guess we'll talk about this later" Armin said and I nodded. I looked at Eren and he is facing the window placing his chin on top of his hand. "Well, let's meet on lunch" I added.

***

"Umm...uncle, I'm not sitting with you today"

"Why is it?"

"Well, we have a group assignment today so...."

"Yeah, meeting?"

"Hmm"

My uncle gave me a bag which I suppose to be my lunch and I grabbed it. "Well, gotta go now" I waved my hands and walked. I looked around the cafeteria, looking for both Armin and Eren.

"Mikasa, here!" Someone yelled out and I turned my head. There, Armin and Eren sat beside each other at their table. I walked towards them and sat across their seats.

"So, I assume we're making our plans here?" I asked. Armin then shook his head. "No, we're not. We're going to Eren's house and talk what we are going to do. But if it's okay for the both of you" he said pointing his finger at the both of us.

"Sure" I agreed, nodding my head. I looked at Eren who was already eating his food. "Whatever" he said in his usual grim tone. "Then, if that's it, we'll meet up at 5" I nodded my head in agreement.

~Time Skip at 5 P.M.~

I now took a shower and change my clothes, wearing just some normal clothing, black fitted shirt and jeans with my sneakers. I walked down the stairs. Uncle Levi turned his head looking at me, confused. "What's with that?" He asked lifting his brow up. "Why?" I looked down at my clothes. "Is there something wrong with my clothes?" I asked. "No, but why you're wearing that? Going outside?"

"You could say so, I'm meeting up with my groupmate's house since we're going to have some practice, I think?"

"Then I'll send you off"

"Okay"

He wore his jacket and I wore mine since it's cold tonight. We hopped in the car and drove off to Eren's house.

-------

"Jaeger Residence?" My uncle read the sign board. "So, this is Jaeger's house?' he looked at me and asked. I nodded. "Okay then, I'll pick you up on 6, better behave yourself" he said and then walked to his car. I then rang the doorbell. The door opened revealing Eren on his green shirt and pants. He opened the gate and I walked in.

I looked around the house and it's huge. Perfectly fit for a family of five. The house's so neat and perfectly clean, somehow it reminded me of my uncle. We walked at Eren's room and went inside. Armin is already in there, looking at his laptop.

"Oh, you're here, Mikasa" he said as he looked back at me. "Hey" I replied back. Eren walked on to his bed and sat off. I looked around his room and it's quite big, but not that too big. The walls are painted with blue, the floor's cover seems like made of grayish black cotton. There's a TV right beside the door and a gray comfortable sofa across it. A huge closet right across his bed, and a normal-sized bed. I saw some posters too, probably some kind of singer or band and I knew that since I saw a guitar on a stand. And I saw a door on the right, probably his bathroom and many stuffs such as the side table. Overall, it's a normal room which is expected to be in his personality.

I sat on the sofa and looked at Armin. "So....what do we do now?" I asked. He looked back at us, facing us two. "Well, first, let's choose whose gonna be the couple and the one to elaborate this thing" he stated. Then the door opened. We looked at who opened it and there we saw a woman with a brunette hair tied in her side and her golden eyes shining. She was holding a tray of three glasses of orange juice and a plate of cookies.

"Oh, so this is the girl who you guys are waiting for" she said as she puts the tray on to the table. "She's pretty" she added making me blush. "U-umm...thank you, Mrs. Jaeger" I said looking at the ground. "Well, enjoy yourselves and I'll call you if dinner is ready" she left the room and closed the door.

"So where are we again?"

A/N:
Haha! I'm an evil author for Eren! JK! Wow! This is my first time updating two chapters in one day! But, I hope you like it guys! Bye!

ChanciXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 20.1K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
101 0 10
𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐔/𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 I realized that those dreams I'm having the dreams from my other life. I'm seeing the same people i know...
1.3K 22 7
Just so you know, I won't make every character's personality the same as seen in the anime/manga they will be changed up slightly. Same as the relati...
302K 12.4K 38
Levi Ackerman fell in love with a certain turquoise-eyed brunet since the first time he laid his eyes. For a year, he's just loving him from afar. Bu...