Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

Par Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 44

1K 31 9
Par Nekochinchin

Your POV

It was Saturday and I'll be meeting with my dad at a cafe nearby, just me and him, no one else. 

It's been a day since the day I was suddenly confessed to by my brothers, I wasn't necessarily avoiding them, but it seems that whenever we see each other, they just look away.

Well, I did reject them though, so it was understandable that they needed their space. 

Fuuto was no longer at the complex anymore, it was probably I slapped him. But, he deserved it, he can't just think I can be his and then forcibly kiss me.

But, I guess I put too much strength on my slap.  As much as I really don't like him, and how annoying he is, and how I want to bash his head onto the concrete, and the fact that he's such a stuck up little bitc— 

I think you get the point.

Despite those facts, he was fun to bully. And it was fun fighting with him, it was refreshing to know that I didn't have to hold back when it comes to my harsh comments.

With a sigh, I slipped on my shirt and placed Oli in the breast pocket. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed the stuff I need.

After getting ready, I start leaving my room and head downstairs.

-time skip-

I arrived at the cafe and took a deep breath in, ready to confront my father about my past. Pushing the cafe doors open, I stepped inside.

Looking around, I tried to find my father. I see his mop of black hair and I made my way towards where he was seated.

I stood in front of him and he notices me, with a smile he told me a heartfelt 'Hi'. I took a seat down and smiled at the man in front of me.

"Hey, (N/n). How are you?" He asks me with his usual smile.

"I'm good, how about you and Mom?" I asked as I returned the smile.

"We're both doing alright." He replies back.

"I heard you have a boyfriend." He says as he smiled at me, I shrink back a bit as I nervously laughed.

"Haha, yeah.." I replied back with a nervous smile.

"Who is it?" He asks.

"It's Karma.." I replied back with a nervous smile and nervous sweating.

"Ah! You mean that boy you always hang out with? The red haired one?" He says as he looked back through his memories.

"Yup, that's him." I said softly with a small smile.

The both of us had some small talk and ordered our drinks and food, I played with my fingers waiting for the time to ask him.

As I was in my train of thoughts, I was snapped back to reality when Oli jumped out of my breast pocket and landed onto the table.

"Oli! I haven't seen you in a while!" My dad said as he gently picked Oli up and stroked him gently.

Oli looked happy to see my father and I could see Dad felt the same way, too. The both of them exchanged greetings, even if my father can't understand what Oli said.

"I remember how inseparable you two were when you were a baby, (N/n)." He says with a hearty laugh while playing Oli.

When he mentioned about me being a baby, I knew I had to ask him. It was now or never, with a deep breath, I told him what I wanted to talk about.

"Dad. Can you tell me about my biological family?" I said looking at him in the eyes.

I was looking at him expectantly, hoping to hear a answer. The way his brown eyes looked at me with surprise, I knew he wasn't expecting that.

He softly sighs and looks at me a soft smile on his features.

"Okay. Understood. What would you like to know?" He softly asks me.

"From the very start, the day you met me." I said as I played with my fingers.

"Alright." He tells me.

I readied myself for what sort of sob story this will be, some part of me hoping that I wasn't abandoned because I was unwanted or was a mistake.

"I met you in an orphanage. I was getting lonely and I wanted to have someone to accompany me. When I saw people with their kids, it seemed like they were given a kind of happiness no one could replace. And that was true." He tells me as he looks at me with a soft smile.

"I adopted you first before your sister, you were 10 months old when we met. But when you smiled at me and held my finger with your tiny hands, I knew I had to take you home." He says.

"(orphanage you were in) was the orphanage I took you from. It was a nice place." He tells me with a soft smile, as if he was reminiscing about the past.

The moment I heard the name of the orphanage I was taken from, my heart started racing. It was the same orphanage Bokuto told me about.

"When I got you, you were quite an unusual baby. You rarely cried or made a fuss, I was getting worried something was wrong with you." He tells me with a laugh, making me laugh too.

"When I had you for a few weeks, you sister's real parents died of an accident and I took her in. It was a good thing since the both of you immediately got along." He softly smiles as he told me.

"What made me laugh when I had you for the first week, was how Oli was snuggled up against you, I didn't even realize he was there." He said which made me laugh.

"When I tried taking him away, you'd start crying. It was as if you were scared to be left alone." He says getting a bit serious.

"That's when I realized, despite the fact that you were young to understand, you seem to know you were given away." He says looking down to his hands.

"As you grew, you seemed to have abandonment issues. You tried to please me and you sister by not being selfish and just listened to what we said, you rarely told us about your problems, as if you were pushing us away." He says.

"I wanted to eventually tell you about the adoption, but I couldn't bring myself tell you since I thought you'd be in even more pain." He tells me as he looks at me sadly.

I looked at him, I could tell he was feeling guilty, but he had no reason to. I softly held his hand and he looks at me softly.

I smiled at him. He was just protecting me, I knew that much. How could I hate him for protecting me?

"Thank you. For everything. And for protecting me." I said smiling at him, he returned the smile and I decided to ask about that 'photo'.

"Hey, dad. Do you know anything about a family photo? I remember seeing one before, but I don't remember when." I asked, wondering if he knew about it.

He looks at me and starts rummaging through his jacket, he seemed to have found it and brought the item out.

He placed it on the table and gently pushed it towards me. It was a gold necklace, specifically a locket.

"This was given to me when I finally adopted you, the employees said it was with you when they found you." He explains.

I nodded my head at him and looked at the locket in front of me, it was a nice golden color with a heart at the front.

There were some details on the heart and it looked beautiful.

I gently take the necklace into my hands and I softly opened the heart, a small gasp escaped my mouth when I saw what was inside.

There was a family picture inside, it was the same picture Bokuto sent me.

While looking at it, I didn't notice the silent tears falling from my face. Oli wiped the tears away making me aware that I was crying.

Wiping the tears away from my face, I looked at the picture lovingly.

"It's the same.. It's the same picture.." I gently said as I traced my finger across the picture.

"The same picture? What do you mean?" My dad questions as he looks at me.

I rummaged through my front pockets and grabbed my phone, I turned it on and went through my gallery to find the same I picture I saved.

Founding it, I placed the phone down and faced it to my Dad.

"Someone sent this to me." I stated, he looks at me surprised to know I got the same picture from the locket.

"Who sent you this photo?" He asks me in his usual tone of voice.

I pointed to the little boy in the picture who was smiling so widely as he had his arms in the air, this boy was Bokuto.

"Him. We coincidentally met each other a few days back, some of his friends kept saying that we looked alike. We thought it was coincidence, until he remembered having a sister." I explained.

"We both did some investigating and he sent me this picture, together with the information of what orphanage and year the baby was given." I said looking down onto the picture.

"I decided to talk to you about it, and well, every information you told me matched everything he told me. Especially this picture.." I said as I looked at the locket in my hands.

My father looks at me in surprise, not expecting me to have my own little investigation. His eyes immediately turned soft and he looked so happy for me.

The way he was smiling so happily made me soft, my tough demeanor melting as he smiled so brightly at me.

"I'm so happy, even if you're not my biological child, I'm happy you were able to find your biological family." He tells me softly holding both of my hands.

"Me too. Despite not being my father by blood, I'm thankful and happy to have you as my father." I said smiling back.

"How about we meet up with them? Have a little discussion and hear their side of the story?" He suggests smiling.

"Definitely. How about this Monday afternoon?" I asked suggesting the date.

"Of course." He said smiling.

The both of us, plus Oli, enjoyed each other's company. We enjoyed our food as we talked with each other.

I had fun talking to him, even if we hardly see each other face to face. He still does his job as a father by checking up on us and sending us emails with greetings.

Ema and I are blessed to have him as a father, and I wouldn't want it either way.

By the time we finished bonding with each other, it was already night. Dad drove me home and we hugged goodbye, I waved him goodbye as he drove off and entered the complex.

Once in my room, I started thinking about the meeting I'll have with my real family. My heart pounding and I wasn't sure if I was excited or nervous.

But there was one thing I was sure of...

'I hope we meet soon.'

##########################################

MY GOD

I KEEP MAKING CHAPTERSSSS

WHICH IS A GOOD THINGGG

IT SEEMS (Y/n) WILL MEET HER FAMILY SOONNNN

YAAAAAAAY

ANYWAYS!!

HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTERRR

STAY TUNED FOR MOREEEE

CIAO~!!!

~Nekochinchin :3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

282K 7.3K 38
| DISCONTINUED | You are (Y/N) Hinata You are also Ema sister You use to live in Japan but moved to France What will happen when you move back to J...
10.1K 181 17
Akira had a dark past one day she wakes up in a hospital and finds out she is adopted and has 14 siblings how will she react. will she finally talk...
160K 3.6K 30
Ema Hinata now Asahina,was living with her 13 brothers. One week before her father and Miwa-san's wedding, Ema receive letter that will change their...
7.2K 200 10
#Completed Follows the timeline ten years after The Perverted Octopus Is Reborn's Brother setting. This follows the happenings in the Vongola Decimo...