The Life Of A Lycan Princess

By KPOPxBooks_4life

A girl was left on a doorstep when she was only a baby. When she was found by the owners of the house there w... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE: INTRODUCING SKY
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCING HUNTER
CHAPTER 2: INTRODUCING JACOB
Thank You
CHAPTER 3: SKY'S BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 4.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 4: FINDING AMELIA
CHAPTER 5: READY OR NOT, HERE WE GO
CHAPTER 5.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 6: AMELIA IS HOME
CHAPTER 7: MEETING HUNTER
CHAPTER 7.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 8: HUNTER'S HOME
CHAPTER 9: JELOUS OR CRAZY
CHAPTER 10: DINNER TIME
CHAPTER 11: GOODBYE, FOR NOW
CHAPTER 12: WHAT THE HELL
CHAPTER 13: DON'T DIE ON ME
CHAPTER 14: HOSPITALS SUCK
CHAPTER 15: WE MEET AGAIN
CHAPTER 16: LOSING HOPE
CHAPTER 17: THE LUNA'S SECRET (PART 1)
CHAPTER 18: THE LUNACS SECRET (PART 2)
CHAPTER 19: DONT HATE ME BROTHER
CHAPTER 20: ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I WILL GET ANSWERS
CHAPTER 21: HEALING THE ALPHA
Authors Note
CHAPTER 22: WORKING THE WORDS OUT
CHAPTER 23: HOPE FOR ME AFTER ALL
CHAPTER 24: PLEASE WAIT FOR US
CHAPTER 25: THE TRUTH COMES OUT (PART 1)
CHAPTER 26: THE TRUTH COMES OUT (PART 2)
Authors Note
CHAPTER 27: UNDERSTANDING (PART 1)
CHAPTER 28: UNDERSTANDING (PART 2)
CHAPTER 29: SO ARE WE GOING TO TALK
CHAPTER 30: INTRODUCTION TO THE PACK
THANK YOU!
CHAPTER 31: THE WEDDING (PART 1)
CHAPTER 32: THE WEDDING (PART 2)
CHAPTER 34: COMING BACK WITH NEWS (PART 1)
THANK YOU!!
CHAPTER 35:COMING BACK WITH NEWS (PART 2)
CHAPTER 36: THE SURPRISE
CHAPTER 37: THE ATTACK
CHAPTER 38: THE DARKNESS CREEPS IN
CHAPTER 39: THE BROKEN BOND
CHAPTER 40: WHO IS HE
CHAPTER 41: FINDING THE TRUTH OUT
CHAPTER 42: FUTURE PLANS
THANK YOU!!!
CHAPTER 43: DO WHAT'S RIGHT (PART 1)
CHAPTER 44: DO WHAT'S RIGHT (PART 2)
CHAPTER 45: REMEMBERING (PART 1)
CHAPTER 46: REMEMBERING (PART 2)
CHAPTER 47: WE'VE FOUND HER
CHAPTER 48: STARTING THE PLAN
CHAPTER 49: THE PLAN IS WORKING
THANK YOU!!!!
CHAPTER 50: THE PLAN WORKED?
CHAPTER 51: AND THE FIGHT BEGINS (PART 1)
CHAPTER 52: AND THE FIGHT BEGINS (PART 2)
THANK YOU!!!!!
CHAPTER 53: WHOLE LOT OF WEREWOLVES
CHAPTER 54: BEING WELCOMED BACK
CHAPTER 55: THE TRUTH OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 56: HOME SWEET HOME
THANK YOU!
CHAPTER 57: OPENING OUR GIFTS
CHAPTER 58: STAR'S TRUTH
CHAPTER 59: ROSABELLA MEETS THE PACK
EPILOGUE: PART ONE
EPILOGUE: PART TWO

CHAPTER 33: THE PROPOSAL

614 24 1
By KPOPxBooks_4life

Hunter's pov:

1 MONTH LATER

So in this past month, I've sorted everything out and tonight I'm going to ask Sky to marry me. I've tried doing it before tonight, but I just kept failing or stopping before I even have a chance, because I want to make it perfect for her, but now I've gotten too impatient. I will ask her tonight, whether it's pouring down with rain or the sun is shining too brightly to even see properly.

No matter what I will do it tonight.

Right now I'm waiting for Sky at the first place I saw her, it was when she brought Amelia home and I was in my lycan form. I scared her then, but now I'm hoping I could make it a special place for us.

I took some chopped up tree trunks and placed them together to create a sort of pile or small mountain and then placed some flowers and candles on each piece of the tree trunk. I wasn't sure how it would look and I moved them around a bit until I was finally satisfied.

(Pic of what I was trying to describe)

I created a path of flower petals with candles lined up on both sides, from the entrance of the woods all the way to here. This is where I'm going to propose to her, so everything has to be perfect.

Now I've finished this, I hope everything else goes smoothly.

Sky's pov:

To be honest, I don't even know how I got here... one minute I was in my bed, not willing to do anything but sleep for the whole day, and maybe watch the movies and eat whatever I wanted, but nope that wasn't possible, as Chloe and Zoe we came crashing into my room and got me up and dressed without telling me anything and then the next thing I knew is that we are outside the mall entrance and they are dragging me in and out of different shops. Normally I would be ok with it, but the thing is...THEY AREN'T BUYING ANYTHING.

So yep, here we are, wasting my precious time when I could be eating something right now, wait a minute, why aren't I eating something right now?

As this thought pops in my head, I pull the girls to a stop and they turn to look at me.

"I'm hungry, let's get something to eat." I say, then walk to the closest restaurant.

After we finish eating, I asked them what they came here for and they look at each other and say at the same time, "an outfit".

"Right, that's not suspicious at all." I tell them, but roll my eyes and go along with them anyway.

It's not like I've got anything else to do anyway, Abigail and Jacob are still on their honeymoon and won't be coming back until tomorrow, so it's not like you I can bother my brother or talk to my niece or nephew.

After couple more shops, Chloe gets a message on her phone and tells us that she's tired and that we should start to head back home. We all agree and leave the shopping mall. I didn't realise how late had got, as I forgot to bring my phone, but when we got into the car I saw the time and my mouth dropped.

"It's almost 8! No wonder I was getting so hungry." I say, more to myself, but Zoe responds.

"Yeah, well it is summer so it should still be bright out."

"Tue, well let's go home, I'm hungry. " I tell them.

The car starts and I look out the window thinking about how I just spent a whole day without my mate and how much I miss him. 'Oh, why do car rides always make me so emotional.'

Before I knew it, we were parked outside the packhouse. It was starting to get dark now and as I was about to walk inside Zoe and Chloe each grabbed one arm and pulled me towards the trees.

"You aren't going to kill me now, are you?" I ask them, joking around, as clearly I've watched way too many horror movies.

"Maybe." Zoe says, in a very serious voice.

I freeze and stare at her. She turns towards me and starts to laugh.

"I'm joking, just follow the path. Trust us, okay? We will see you later." She tells me.

I turn to the path she was talking about and see different coloured petals on the floor and candles lined up as well, which helped me see where the path went. I turned back to the girls but saw that they were already gone, so I turned to the path and started to walk.

After a while of walking, I go around a tree and see a beautiful scene. I want towards it and touch the flowers and smell the candles, these are my favourite flowers and my favourite scented candles.

I was too distracted by the scents and scenery that I didn't notice someone was behind me until I heard someone clearing their throat. I turned to see Hunter and a smile instantly appears on my face.

"Do you remember this place?" Hunter asks me.

I take another look around and start to remember, and soon the smile on my face grows a bit bigger.

"It's where we first met." I say, walking towards him.

"Yeah." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his head in between my neck and shoulder, while I place my head onto his chest, hearing how his heart was beating so fast.

"This is the place where I met you for the first time, only seemed right to do this here." Hunter says, putting me at an arms distance.

I look him in the eyes and start to realise just how nervous he looks. He takes a deep breath and then gets on one knee. My eyes widen and I take a deep breath myself to make sure I stay calm as well.

"You know when I met you, I was so happy. I wanted to let everyone know that I have found you, but back then I thought you were human, so I believed it was only right to let you know about our world first and then gradually introduce you to everyone, but you know no I never expected you to run away the next morning."

We both chuckled at that.

"I searched for you and almost went mad when I couldn't find you, the little did I know that you would appear in front of me. So seeing you like that scared me, I was glad to know that you were next to me and that I would be able to protect you, from any future harm. Although what happened when you woke up wasn't that pleasant, you explained to me why you were like that and I understood and then we got to know each other." He takes another breath and reaches into his pocket.

"Getting to know you, all the small and big things, what do you like and dislike, your favourite foods, movies and songs, everything made me so happy and then you agreed to let our pack know, made me feel so happy. However, there is one more thing I would like to ask you..."

He pulls out a box and opens it.

"Will you marry me?"

Tears are slowly rolling down my face at this point at them biting my lip trying to stop myself from making any noise. I quickly wipe my face and nod, saying 'yes' over and over again.

I hold out my left hand and he places the ring on my finger. He pulls me into a hug and I feel his tears hitting my shoulder. Both of us are holding each other so tightly that we may leave bruises, neither of us cares. If there's too warm and comfortable to be in his arms.

I look at the ring, that is now placed on my finger and smile at its beauty. It has a diamond in the centre and small gems on either side. It's not fancy nor plain, it's perfect.

He's perfect.

(Pic of the engagement ring)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update, hope you like it. Let me know what you think.

F.S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 171 35
One day An being the most curious human walks to far from home landing her into an unknown part to humans. Will her curiosity get her in danger? What...
35.1M 887K 30
COMPLETED Two teenagers, a party and the unmistakeable mate pull, but what happens when it follows with a steamy night and a rejection the next day...
Two Worlds By

Werewolf

40K 1.4K 35
In a world where the supernatural live separate from the humans, some live with us but they mostly live in their own worlds. The Royals had a devasta...
3.8K 326 38
What happens if you find your mate when you thought you had already? What if you have to choose between a guy that is everything you want, and one th...