(Discontinued) ๐Œ๐Ž๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐...

By -honeychu

โ”โ” DISCONTINUED! (่ฆชๅ‹) | ๐๐„๐’๐“ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ ! โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ [ ๐— ๐—ข๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ] ๐™ป๐š„๐™บ๐™ด ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฟ๐™ท๐šˆ... More

1. ๐™‹๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ
2. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™›
3. ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™š
4. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
5. ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง
6. ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™’๐™ž๐™›๐™š
7. ๐™€๐™ฃ ๐™‚๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™š
8. ๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
9. ๐™๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™—๐™ค
10. ๐™๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ
11. ๐™๐™ฅ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
Important, Please read.
12. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š
An update.
14. ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
15. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š
16. ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
17. ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
18. ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ
19. ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™
20. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก
On Hold
Discontinued :(

13. ๐˜ผ ๐™Œ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

4.4K 135 24
By -honeychu

"Hey, aunt Gloria." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hola, Y/N." Gloria smiled.

"Aunt Gloria, I was wondering if I could go over to Luke's house. He asked me if I could go over to his after school."

"Of, course, mi amor. But you have to be back before 6pm, okay?" I nodded and smiled.

"Thanks, Aunt Gloria." I said before putting my shoes on, and left. I got on my bike and rode over to Luke's house.

——

I got to the Dunphy house. I put my bike by the garage before knocking on the door. Several seconds later the door opened. "Oh, hi Y/N." Claire greeted as she opened the door.

"Hi, Claire. Is Luke home?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah, he's outside." Claire said before waking upstairs, laundry basket in her arms. I made my way outside and saw Luke sat on his trampoline.

"Hi, Luke." I said. He turned to me and smiled.

"Hi, Y/N." He greeted as I got on the trampoline and sat next to him. Over the past few weeks we hadn't talked much. Whenever we tried to start a conversation it would get awkward, fast. We hadn't brought up the kiss since the day after his birthday. But it was nice to be able to talk to him again. I probably won't admit it, but I missed him. I just wished that we'd go back to talking, like we had done before the kiss.

"So, how are you?" Luke asked after a few seconds of silence. God, it was already awkward.

"Oh, I'm good. Thanks." I smiled, "How about you?"

"Alright." He shrugged. Once again, silence fell over us. "Um..." Luke spoke up after a few more seconds, which felt like minutes, "Do you, um..." he looked nervous. "Um, do you want to go... and play some video games?"

"Oh, sure". I smiled. I was glad that I could spend time with him, and even play video games with him. But a part of me was unsure if that's what he wanted. When he asked if I wanted to play games, it seemed as though he wanted to ask, or say something different.

——

A few more days passed by and mine and Luke's friendship was almost back to the way it was. He seemed uneasy around me though, And he seemed tense. Whenever I asked if he was okay, he'd reply with a 'Yeah, I'm fine. Why?'

After another week or two I went over to his house to play video games with him. "Hi, Y/N." He greeted.

"Hello, Luke." I said as I sat down on his bed. He grabbed the spare controller and stared down at it for a few seconds before passing it me. "Thanks." I said. Again, he was acting strange. He'd never act this.

We play video games for at least two hours before I have to leave. "Um, wait, Y/N." Luke said just as I was about to leave the house.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Um..." he began and looked down at the floor, "I was wondering... if... Uh, maybe, one day, you'd, um... like to go out on a date?" He almost whispered. My cheeks instantly turned red, and a huge smile made its way to my lips,

"Yes!" I said a little too loudly. Luke looked up at me and smiled.

"Really?" He asked, his cheeks were almost as red as a tomato.

"Of, course. How about we go out to a cafe on Saturday at 3:00 pm?" I asked. He nodded and smiled,

"Okay. See you on Saturday". He smiled happily.

"See you on Saturday." I smiled. I left the house and got on my bike. The only thing on my mind for the rest of the day was that I had a date with Luke.

A/N
So this was a little rushed, but I just really wanted another chapter for you all to read, just as a little apology for making you all wait.
I do hope you enjoyed this little chapter!

Stay safe!! 💖💖
#BlackLivesMatter ✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 277 7
Y/n Y/L/N is Gloria's niece. Her parents couldn't look after so Gloria became her carer, except from Y/n is actually related to Gloria seeming as her...
191K 3.7K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข. สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€. ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœษชแด แด€ษดแด… แด„...
81K 1.4K 42
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Œ๐Ž๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ '๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐“๐“'
38.4K 1.6K 10
แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸ...