Secrets (Derek Hale)

By FangirlQueen101

Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six... More

Important!!
Cast
Moodboards
Beacon Hills
First Days
Tryouts
Tall, Dark & Damn
Investigations
Stark House
Failed Attempt
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Theories and Parties
Wolf Chase
Secrets
Fighting Wolf Boy
Annoyance
Accusations
Morgue Break-In
Worst Friday Night EVER!
Guilt? Nope!
Lacrosse & Wolf Boy
Nail-polish & Hotty
Knives, Questions & Insults
Dreams & Bloodied Busses
Playlist
Car Crash
Truce
Prats
Avoiding Truth
A Favour !!
The New Argent
Bullet Wounds
Last Minute Saviour
Suspicion
Video Store Attacks
MIA
Smash Bang!
Unwanted Plans
The "Date"
Defusing Fire
Weakness & Heart Rates
Hunting The Alpha
The start of a school Nightmare
School Nightmare Part 1
School Nightmare Part 2
Nightmares End
Apologies
Pouting Wolves & Full Moons
Full Moon Fiasco
Cars, Wolves & Hunters
Scavenger Hunt
Shirts, Six packs & Sourwolf
Psychotic Uncle & Bitchy Nurse
Drunken Sheriff
Dress Shopping & Douche Bag
Dances & Disasters
That BITCH!
Light Him Up, Up, Up!
Sequel

Battle Wounds & Betrayal

947 23 0
By FangirlQueen101

(Elena's Outfit.)

I can hear the muffled sound of people talking my thoughts are fuzzy as I try to remember exactly what's going on. Slowly the memories trickle back of my fight with Peter and how he injured me. I've been well trained but I forgot how powerful alpha's are taking him down is not going to be easy at all. I wonder if Derek's okay, I wonder if he's still alive, I feel guilty for leaving him alone with Peter but what could I have done. I would've just been a liability with my wound and inability to really protect myself.

Wound.

I can still feel the pain and hear the voices, I try to farce my eyes open but they feel sealed shut, I try again and again until they finally flicker open and I realise I'm lying on a metal table in the animal clinic. The voice's I'm hearing belongs to my father and Dr Deaton, the two look down at me when I stir. My vision is slightly blurry but it slowly starts clearing up until I can see both their features clearly, both of which are filled with worry.

'Elena can you hear me?' Dr Deaton asks. 

'Yes.' I whisper my voice weak and I can steel feel a burning pain so I look over at my right arm to see it's bandaged but the white cloth is already list soaked red. Dr Deaton helps me to sit up so that my legs are now dangling down the side of the metre table. He slowly starts unwrapping the bandages revealing the angry red claw marks of Peter Hale, blood is oozing out of it at an alarming pace.

'Keep your breathing steady.' Dr Deaton says and I nod, my father comes over and hands Dr Deaton an injection while he takes a clean white cloth pouring a strange liquid onto it. Dr Deaton injects me and then my father starts cleaning my wound with the white cloth.

The strange substance he pyre onto the cloth causes my wound to sting and I hiss in pain gripping the table to keep myself from pulling away or screaming out in pain. I know what my father is doing the substance he poured onto the cloth is a special type of healing liquid that one of my ancestors invented. It'll heal my wound within an hour not leaving a scar behind, this sounds like a dream cure but there's a few catches. 

One you have to be awake otherwise the liquid will kill you and two the liquid only works on those that has Stark blood flowing in their veins. We've tried using it on another wounded Stark hunter before and it only ended in making things worse. As for the injection that's juts to help with bearing the immense pain that comes with healing the wound. As you can tell this is not the first time I'm being healed this way, the last time I fought an alpha a barely walked away with my life and I basically had to bath in the stuff. 

After about half and hour of me hissing in pain and my father cleaning the wound Dr Deaton wraps the wound up again. My father thanks him for his help before guiding me to his car and driving me home. He basically has to face some food down my throat because I wasn't hungry and then he instructs me to take a shower. After showering I get dressed (pic above.) and I leave my wet hair down not in the mood to blow dry it. By now the wound has fully healed and there's not a mark left on my skin, but the skin is still sensitive and it'd be hell to explain to Stiles how I'm suddenly fine after being slashed by Peter so I just wrap a new bandage around my arm.

'Lena?' Stiles asks after softly knocking on my door as he enters my room, I sit up since I was previously lying on my bed. Stiles comes and sits next to me.

'Are you ok?' He asks and I give him a weak smile.

'No as you can see I'm dying.' I say sarcastically and he rolls his eyes at me, Stiles takes my hand intwining our fingers.

'Please don't do that to my heart again.' He says.

'If you died.... well then I'd be like the walking dead. I'd still eat breathe and sleep but....' Stiles trails off.

'And here I was thinking you wanted to be a zombie.' I joke and Stiles playfully shoves my shoulder. There's a few minutes of silence before Stiles breaks it.

'Derek has joined the dark side and they want Scott to join the dark side of the force too.' Stiles says.

'Huh look at that the Sith Lord has finally found a Darth Vader.' I say trying to hide the pure betrayal that stings straight through my entire body, how....how could Derek do this?

'Yeah so we have a small problem there.' Stiles says and I sigh the feeling of betrayal slowly turning into anger towards Derek and Peter.

'Elena?' Stiles asks and I look over at him to see he's looking at the ground clearly debating on whether or not to asks me something, something that's clearly troubling him deeply.

'Hey, what is it?' I ask softly and he sighs.

'What are you?' Stiles asks and I frown.

'What do you mean?' 

"I've been trying to ignore it but I've noticed how nothing about the supernatural world seems to faze you, how you seem to know how to work with werewolves and the supernatural. How you seem to know how to fight a werewolf..... I know it's not a coincidence. I know you're hiding something from me.' Stiles says and I sigh looking away from him. There's a long silence as I debate on what to do.

'Is my father home?' I ask still not looking at Stiles.

'No, he left when I got here.' Stiles says and I sigh again before getting up.

'Come on.' I say as I start walking.

'What? Where?' 

'You want to know what I am? Well...I'm going to show you.' I say and I lead Stiles to my fathers study, he's finally given me access to the file room and I go inside retrieving the file with all the information on the Stark family and how it began and who and what exactly we are.

 I walk back out and hand Stiles the file who seems confused, he sits down at my father's desk and starts reading through the file his brow farrowing the more he read and dread filled me with each passing second. What if after this Stiles want's nothing to do with me? What of he hates me once he knows what I am. After quite some time Stiles closes the file having read through all of the information and then he looks up at me.

'You mean to tell me you're a secret assassin spy and you never told me?' He asks

'This. Is. AWESOME!!!' He exclaims.

'I have a werewolf best friend and and assassin cousin? Oh my life is amazing!' Stiles exclaim and I blink a few times. This is definitely not the reaction I was expecting.

'You're nomad at me?' I ask and Stiles frowns.

'Why would I be?'

'For keeping this a secret??' 

'Your a secret assassin spy, secret kinda stands in your job title.' Stiles says and I laugh slightly at this before turning serious.

'Stiles you can't tell anyone, if y father finds out you know...' 

'Don't worry my lips are sealed.' He says slinging an arm around me as we exit my fathers study after a replaced the file and closed the file room.

'So can I her you as like a my personal bodyguard or something?' Stiles asks and I roll my eyes.

'No.'

'Aww man! You suck.'

'Well I learn from the best.'

'Your mean.'

'Please cousin dear tell me something I don't already know.'

Soooo...

Stiles finally knows Elena's big secret! Will her father find out Stiles knows? If he does what will he do? Will Stiles tell Scott? Will Derek ever find out?

So many questions! Stay tuned to find the answers.

Anyway I hope you guys liked it and this is kinda a boring chapter sorry, anyway I hope you liked the almost kissing scene oh it was so frustrating that Stiles had ti ruin the little moment but trust me when I say there will be more;)

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 454 12
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
4.7K 167 18
Dakota Hale is the youngest member of the Hale family. Her life hasn't exactly been what you would call a dream, in fact it's the exact opposite. Los...
62.1K 1.3K 41
After suffering from a brutal attack from her great Uncle on the day of the formal, Isabella Hale is done feeling weak. Isabella wants to be able to...
1.8K 18 29
This is a Stiles Stilinski x Reader fanfiction that follows the story line of teen wolf with some changes. Your relationship will face outside and in...