17

By svtluver

No one wants to get tangled in with seventeen, the most notorious and ruthless gang in Seoul, but what's goin... More

Aha ha
Z e r o
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x t h
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
20
T w e n t y o n e
T w e n t y T w o
T w e n t y t h r e e
T w e n t y f o u r
T w e n t y F i v e
T w e n t y S i x
T w e n t y S e v e n
T w e n t y E i g h t
T w e n t y N i n e
T h i r t y
T h i r t y O n e
T h i r t y T w o
T h i r t y T h r e e
T h i r t y F o u r
T h i r t y F i v e
T h i r t y S i x
T h i r t y S e v e n
T h i r t y E i g h t
T h i r t y N i n e
F o u r t y
F o u r t y O n e
F o u r t y T w o
F o u r t y T h r e e
F o u r t y F o u r
F o u r t y F i v e
F o u r t y S i x
F o u r t y S e v e n
F o u r t y E i g h t
F o u r t y N i n e
F i f t y
F i f t y O n e
F i f t y T w o
F i f t y T h r e e
F i f t y F o u r
F i f t y F i v e
F i f t y S i x
A small thank you and a possible sequel?

S E V E N T E EN

2.5K 71 40
By svtluver

SAY THE NAME!!! <3

J was woken up by sniffles and as soon as she opened her eyes she saw Wonwoo crying lightly in his sleep and sweating a little as well. She sat up a little staring at the tears fall down his face. He started shaking a little and it scared her so much she quickly took his head and brought it into her arms. She calmed down a little but the tears kept flowing out of his closed eyes.

"What did I do to deserve this? Please stop." Wonwoo let out in his sleep with a a shaky breath.

J pulled him closer and patted the back of his hair to calm him down. He woke up with a loud sigh and tried to get up but J didn't let him. She had her fair share of nightmares and she knew how bad they could be. She held onto him and whispered.

"You're okay wonu. Just stay here for a little and calm down."

Wonwoo calmed down instantly hearing the name and stayed in her arms while the tears dried on his face. She kept patting the back of his head and he eventually ended up falling asleep in her arms. J followed shortly after and fell asleep in her sitting position. When Wonwoo woke up in the morning he gently moved away from J and put her head down on the pillow. He got up and started getting ready, by the time he was ready he came back out to the room and J was still sleeping. She woke up shortly after and held her neck. It felt a little sore but it wasn't that bad. Wonwoo felt bad for making her stay up with him but he left the room when J got out of bed. She walked down the stairs tugging at her leggings and her eyes landed on minghao who was staring at her already. He looked away and they walked to the car. J was quite for the ride to school and they all noticed but she just told them she was a little tired which wasn't the whole truth. She was worried about Wonwoo. He looked so scared having those nightmares and she didn't like it.

She walked in to their homeroom with chan, Felix and the gang and sat down. Her eyes wondered to wonwoo who had his head on the desk but his eyes were open. Wonwoo walked out during their break between classes and J went after him. As soon as she left the classroom she saw Wonwoo and the girl from yesterday standing outside. She walked up to them and smiled. The girl held up a small carton of strawberry milk to Wonwoo with her head bowed. He scoffed and put his hands in his pants pocket until J made a face at him and mouthed 'take it' to him. He took it and gave it to J as he walked away. The girl blinked a couple times looking at J.

"I'll just keep it Uh cold for him." J awkwardly laughed walking after Wonwoo. "Here." She held the milk up to him when she reached.

"Drink it. You seemed tired earlier anyway." Wonwoo motioned.

"No thank you. It wasn't meant for me." J placed the milk in his hand and looked at him. "You coming?" She asked facing the way of the classroom.

"I just need to clear my head." Wonwoo walked the other way.

J thought it'd be best if she let him have his space and she walked to class. When she got in she saw the girl staring at her and she smiled but the girl didn't smile back and looked back down. She found out her name was kang so young. (OG's know what I'm talking about. #school2015)

At lunch felix told J and Chan he felt more comfortable to sit with the gang so they did. J sat down next to s coups and told chan to sit on the other side of him. She winked at coups who just smiled and turned to talk to chan. Felix and J were talking with Wonwoo listening from across the table.

"You wanna go to the skatepark later? It's been a while since I've been." Felix asked.

"Sure! When?" J asked

"Whenever you'd like, just tell me whe-." Felix was interrupted by minghao.

"She has other plans."

"No I don't, I'm free." J asked with question on her face.

"No you aren't." Wonwoo chimed in.

"Uh yes i am weirdos." J looked around the table and turned back to felix. "Wanna go after school?"

"We're gonna go eat after school." Minghao stated.

"Yeah, yeah aren't you coming?" Wonwoo added.

"No. Me and felix are going boarding did you not just hear the plan being made?" J let out a sigh.

Both of them finally stopped nagging J but they had unsettling feelings in their stomachs. J got up to throw her tray away and Felix put his on top as well earning a head shake from J. As she walked away Wonwoo also got up and walked behind her.

"Don't go." Wonwoo let out while they were standing by the trash cans and J was confused.

"Huh?"

"Don't go with him after school." Wonwoo repeated again.

"Oh my go-. Wonwoo. He's my friend, just like you guys and chan are. Why does it matter if it's lix?" J was getting frustrated.

"Stop calling him that! Why can't you just listen to me for once?" Wonwoo let out a little loudly.

"Because I have my own life. I'm with you literally all day and all night" J chuckled a little and Wonwoo blushed. "Why can't I hang out with Felix?" "Why does he bother you so much?"

"He only bothers me when he's making plans with you or making you laugh." Wonwoo looked into J's eyes.

"Too bad. He's a good friend and we're hanging out after school." J started to walk away but Wonwoo grabbed her wrist and the girls sitting at tables closer to the trash cans were now looking at them.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Wonwoo, You can't tell me what to do, we've been over this literally just last night." J gritted her teeth. "Now let me go, people are staring."

Wonwoo let her wrist go when he looked around and noticed people were staring at them. "Why are you so fucking difficult? And Why do you have to hang out with him of all people." Wonwoo put the last sentence as a statement instead of a question and J walked away before he could.

He regretted being so stern but he couldn't control his feelings in that moment. He didn't even understand what was happening and why he was feeling that way. Why didn't he want felix and J to hang out? Why did it bother him so much? He couldn't stop thinking as he headed back to his table but J wasn't there.

"Where's J?" Felix asked wonwoo who didn't look at him. Felix looked around and J wasn't anywhere in the cafeteria. "I'll be right back, I'll find her." Felix got you and wonwoo's eyes followed him.

Felix found J in the classroom and she didn't look too happy. She told him what had happened and Felix looked a little confused. They ended up planning what they were gonna do after school and it cheered J up a little. Chan walked in a little bit after and they all sat down. He looked between felix and J with a sort of worry in his heart. Felix left to go to the bathroom and chan took his chance.

"You and Felix seem to be getting along well."

"Yes! He's pretty great." J smiled.

"Be-better than me?" Chan played with his fingers.

"What?" "Are you jelly bang bang?" J laughed.

"Yes actually. I am mate. You guys are hanging out a lot and it scares me because you're one of my best friends and I don't wanna he replaced." Chan was being completely honest.

"Ah Channie, there's nothing to worry about, you're my best friend. The one and only, Felix is my friend also but no one is ever going to replace you." J hit him on the arm and he smiled feeling much better.

Felix came back into the room and they started messing around until felix started joking around talking about how J probably sucks at skateboarding so she stood up and put him in a head lock. They were both standing with Felix's head in her arms while he and chan were laughing profusely. The gang walked in at that moment but J didn't notice them standing in front of them until she looked up and let go of felix's head. Wonwoo walked back out and minghao went to take his seat bumping into Felix on 'accident'.

The day went by kind of slow and by the end of it everyone was ready to leave. Chan decided to tag along and come with Felix and J to the skatepark and upon hearing this, so did s coups. Wonwoo asked if he could come but J automatically replied no. He insisted and they all ended up going to the park.

"Wah. Your board is so nice." J had Felix's board in her hands. Felix laughed.

Chan, coups and Wonwoo sat on the side while J got on the board first. She didn't hesitate before going down the ramp. She came back up after about 10 minutes of skating on all the sides and smiled smugly at felix.

"Better than I expected." Felix admitted. "Now watch this."

He was doing all sorts of tricks but they were ones J already knew so she fake yawned and Felix saw. That's when he did a trick that J had been trying to learn and she demanded he show her. Felix laughed and proceeded to tell her step by step what to do. Coups and Chan were chatting it up but Wonwoo kept his eyes on felix and J. Felix held J's hands while she was on his Board so that she wouldn't fall since this trick was kind of well, tricky. Wonwoo felt sick seeing this and he wanted to punch Felix in the face but he stopped himself. Chan and coups both noticed Wonwoo gritting his teeth and they understood when they looked at felix and J.

"Don't worry mate, he's gay." Chan put a hand on wonwoo's shoulder.

"Wh-what? No way?" Wonwoo couldn't help but let out a relieved sigh and was finally starting to smile now.

After many tries, J still didn't get the trick so they just ended up skateboarding for a little while more and decided to head home.

"Why am I so tired?" J questioned while sprawling on the couch.

"Because you're a fatty who has just done some sort of exercise." Mingyu laughed at J.

"Come talk to me when you can beat me in a game gyu." She stuck here tongue out at him.

"Stop giving other people nicknames." Wonwoo muttered but coups heard him and dragged him upstairs.

"What's been up with you lately? Don't bullshit me because I know bullshit when I see it." Coups asked sitting down on the couch in his room.

"I don't know hyung. There's something wrong with me, my hearts being weird." Wonwoo rubbed his chest a little.

"It's her isn't it?" Coups leaned back.

"N-no." Wonwoo stuttered.

"Don't lie to yourself. I know it's unlike you to have feelings for someone but you might wanna act on it fast before it's too late." Coups patted Wonwoo on the back and they both walked out joining their friends downstairs.

J warmed up the leftovers from yesterday and they all sat down to eat. After dinner they played some games and all decided to call it a night. J was laying down when Wonwoo began to speak.

"Felix is gay ya know."

"Of course, I think everyone does." J said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "He likes changbin. In the grade above us."

"I didn't know that before chan told me. I wish I would've known earlier." Wonwoo sighed.

"Why?" J questioned raising her head up from wonwoo's arm.

"Because then I wouldn't have cared as much about you two hanging." Wonwoo was drifting off to sleep.

J didn't understand what he meant and she saw him falling asleep so she put her arm around him and closed her eyes as well. She was woken up again in the middle of the night by wonwoo's shuddering and sniffling.

"Aigoo. Not again." She sat up a little and looked at wonwoo who seemed like his nightmare was worse than last nights. He was shaking violently and sweating profusely so J put both arms around him and embraced him in a hug. She put her hand on his cheek and he woke up shortly after.

"It's okay wonu. It's just a nightmare." J said in a sleepy yet soft voice.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. Again." Wonwoo felt sorry.

"It's okay, why are you having nightmares Wonwoo?" J looked down at him.

He tried to get up but J told him it was okay so he stayed in her arms.

"It's nothing-." Wonwoo started.

"Stop. You can't have nightmares every night when I'm right next to you and not tell me about them, or at least talk to someone about them if you don't feel comfortable with me." J sounded a little tired.

"It's not that. The nightmares are just stupid." Wonwoo tried to be honest.

"They're not stupid if they're making you cry. Come on wonu you can talk to me." J smiled as Wonwoo looked up at her. He finally started talking after a moment of quietness.

"They normally start out the same. I'm here with you guys laughing and having fun until someone opens the door. I look up and see my parents. They found me and have a belt and shoe in their hand. They start to hit me with all their might while everyone from school and you guys stand there laughing at me until you guys pick up belts too and everyone starts to beat me until I can't take it anymore." Wonwoo let out a little quietly.

"Wonu." J started and wonwoo's heart dropped hearing the pet name in such a soft voice. "That could never happen. Your fans at school would kill anyone that laid a hand on you." Wonwoo chuckled. "Besides, me and the gang would never laugh at you getting beaten up. We're always going to be on your side."

Wonwoo smiled as he laid in J's arms until he finally scooted over to lay down and put his arm down to J to lay down as well. He turned to her and looked into her eyes.

"I don't know where I'd be right now without you." He was barely muttering as his eyes closed and he went to sleep. J smiled and went back to sleep as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 2.2K 62
Dino is a part of a popular group called Seventeen however, he is still a high school student and just because he's popular doesn't mean he gets trea...
16.9K 502 103
A story about a solo female artist and seventeen.. how their friendship will take turn and maje asahi the unofficial member of seventeen
58.2K 1.1K 32
Never ever thought someone like her would effect someone like him that much. but before he could realise, he has completely fallen deep for her. Will...