The Neighbor

By thunderscorpion6619

"Who the hell are you?" "What the hell are you doing in my apartment?" A story between two neighbors and an i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 40

36 5 2
By thunderscorpion6619

A/N

I have nothing to say so ENJOY

Sahana P.O.V. (Saturday)

"Good morning to you too Monty." I tried saying after he woke me up and started licking my face. I grabbed him, sat up, and placed him on my lap. I gave several kisses on his face and nose before getting off of bed. I did my usual things in the morning and made breakfast for Monty and I. "Ah that was nice." 

I then headed to my room to get ready. "Hmm, let's check the weather shall we?" I was surprised by what the screen showed, 

"IT'S 50 DEGREES?!"

"THAT'S THE HOTTEST ITS EVER BEEN." 

A big smile formed on my face, "Hehe I can finally dress somewhat lighter." 

Eventually, I came to the decision and picked out a plain white tee with some mom jeans and converse.

A classic fit.

I styled my hair in a messy bun and put some concealer on before leaving. I opened the door and walked towards the elevator. 

"Eh, it's only 50 degrees, this light coat is enough."

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked to my side, but no one was there. 

My eyebrows pinched together in confusion until I heard, 

"Hi."

I yelped in surprise, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" 

My gaze landed on deep hazel eyes. 

Those in which belonged to the man who saved my life not too long ago. 

"JAI DON'T DO THAT, YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME?!" I put a hand on my chest. 

A toothy smile appeared on his face, "Hehe sorry sorry. But you gotta admit, that was hilarious." He laughed to himself. 

I rolled my eyes, "No it wasn't." 

"Yes it was." 

"Shut up no it wasn't." 

"Mhm, whatever you say Sahana. But it's always nice to start your morning with a surprise." Jai nodded and pressed the down button. 

Hearing that I extended my hand and pinched his arm. 

"OW, SAHANA." Jai said then rubbed the spot. 

I smirked, "I got my surprise, there's yours." 

And entered the elevator with him following, a sulking look on his face.

"Stop being a baby, I didn't even pinch you that hard." I crossed my arms, snickering. 

Jai shook his head, "How could you do that to someone who saved your life a couple days ago?? 

"And you must not know how hard you pinch. I seriously think I'm going to bleed." 

I laughed, "That's not even possible." 

I walked to him, laid a hand on the area, and rubbed it, "Ok, ok I'm sorry." 

Jai looked at my hand then at me, "You know that isn't gonna do anything right?" 

I sighed, "Then what do you want me to do, kiss it?" 

A look formed in his face,

"Well.." 

Being surprised that reaction I unconsciously slapped that area again. 

"OW SAHANAA WHY DO YOU SLAP SO HARD TOO?!" 

I put a hand to my mouth, "I WAS JOKING JAI." 

He eyed me, "SO WAS I." 

"Oh." 

"Sorry hehe." 

I became silent as we exited the elevator.

"You haven't been unknowingly starving yourself, right?" he asked breaking the silence. 

I looked up at him and shook my head, "No no I haven't. I learned my lesson, don't worry. Every time you go to a party, make sure you eat plenty of food." I nodded giving a thumbs up to myself. 

Jai gave a thumbs up to me, "Yes, that's the most important thing." 

"FOOD." We both said, smiling. 

"Ok well I gotta go Jai." I waved and headed towards my car.  

"Wait Sahana!" I stopped and turned around and saw him with a slightly surprised expression,

"What?" I asked worried.

"You're going to wait that coat today?"

I gave him and *are you serious right now* face, "Yeah did you not check the weather? It's only 50 degrees outside."

"I have an extra coat in my car, if you want it." Jai opened his car door and brought it out.

"No it's ok seriously," I sent him a reassuring smile, "Don't worry Jai, I'll be fine."

He hesitantly nodded, "Ok."

"Well then, bye!" I entered into my car and drove out of the garage.

While I was driving to work a thought came to my head,

"I wonder what Cassia and Sami wanna talk about."

But then I also realized I had something to tell,

"Oh my god I didn't tell them about when I fainted."

"Frick, they are going to lose their shit." I groaned slapping my head. 

Suddenly, I started to see tiny white balls plop onto my windshield. 

No way

No fucking way

I scooched forward and looked up, 

"IT'S SNOWING?!" 

I fell back into my seat in defeat and hung my head in sadness. I glanced down at the coat lying on the passenger seat, 

"I'm screwed."

Luckily, we had a garage to park and enter into the building, so I avoided going outside for that. 

But I was still freezing my ass off. 

I opened the door and greeted everyone, my teeth chattering. 

"How come being cold was NOT in my vocabulary back at Blaire's party whatsoever, and yet IT'S ALL I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW?!" I continuously rubbed my arms. 

Tara walked up to me, gluing her eyes onto her tablet as she scrolled through my schedule. 

Then she looked up at me and smiled, "Let's get to work."

12:15 p.m.

"Sahana! Let's go get lunch!" my 2 co-workers, April and Maya yelled. 

I nodded while continuing to type on my laptop, "Yeah wait one sec!" I quickly finished and grabbed my coat, but stopped and looked down at it. 

I then pressed my hands together and closed my eyes, 

"Please God, I need to continue to work for my colleagues and for my company."

"I don't have time to get sick right now because of this weather." 

"Please bless this coat that I have to wear for the rest of the day." 

"Thank you, have a great day up there." 

I opened my eyes and met them at the entrance. 

I shoved my hands in pockets, "Ok guys where are we gonna eat?" I grinned. 

Maya and April exchanged glances. 

"How about Sushi and Burritos?" April suggested, "It's on me."

Maya and I quickly nodded in agreement.

"Awesome! There's one that's literally a  5-minute walk from here. Let's go!"

Ok Sahana you'll be fine, it's just a 5-minute walk from here.

I glanced outside the doors.

Oh and the snow's settling down, pfft you're fine.

I let out a breath in relief.

Maya and April opened the doors to the outside as a huge gush of cold wind slapped our faces.

"Oh god." We all said in sync.

"It's ok guys I see it right there." April pointed.

Maya and I nodded, and we proceeded with our mission.

As we were walking, I could feel goosebumps form uncomfortably throughout every part of my body while I continuously shivered.

The slightly harsh wind flew our way as my hair slapped my frozen numb face.

I could see piles of snow on cars and throughout the streets.

"What a wonderful place New York City is to live in, during the absolutely durable winter." I sarcastically said to myself.

We eventually reached the restaurant about 3 minutes later and rushed in. April grinned at us,

"Get ready to have your taste buds BLOWN."

She was right.

That whole 5-minute walk to misery was so worth it just so I could bite into such a delicacy.

It tasted even better knowing I didn't have to pay a single penny.

"Oh my god THAT WAS SO DELICIOUS." I sat back on my seat, patting my stomach in satisfaction.

April nodded, "What did I tell ya? Taste buds would be B L O W N."

The waiter came and handed us the check.

April paid for us and we were getting ready to leave.

But then the 3 of us realized,

"We have to walk back."

"Shit."

I opened the door and we exited before thanking the workers.

I took in a deep breath and looked at the 2,

"Ready guys."

They nodded.

"Ok, 3,2,1, RUN!!"

We sprinted back to our building as fast as we could, but immediately regretted it after feeling our insides become all wobbly. 

"Well, mission accomplished guys!" Maya smiled.

5:00 p.m.

The day ended in no time as I entered my car and left.

"Thank you God for blessing this coat for me today," I smiled, "I feel pretty good. No signs of upcoming sickness. I'm good!"

I opened the door to my apartment and set my things down.

Suddenly I felt a slight tingling sensation in my nose.

I immediately put a finger under my nose,

"Not today Satan."

The feeling soon faded.

I gave myself a high-five and walked to my kitchen to get water.

I grabbed a mug and filled it then took a big gulp.

But things never go my way, do they?

"ACHOO!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 800 READS AND 200 VOTES!!!

Hope yall enjoyed this chaptor

I'm still thinking of a new series so STAY TUNED

Have a great day everyone

Love yall 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 782 65
This story contains some mature scenes.
549 127 113
Nat returns to campus for her senior year of college. Something's in the air - is it anxiety? Is it pot fumes drifting out of someone's dorm window...
275K 9.6K 48
#1 IN COMEDY-ROMANCE As soon as the door clicked, he removed his shoes and threw me on to the bed. Getting above me on all fours, he eyed me playfull...
461 47 22
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭...