Secrets (Derek Hale)

By FangirlQueen101

Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six... More

Important!!
Cast
Moodboards
Beacon Hills
First Days
Tryouts
Tall, Dark & Damn
Investigations
Stark House
Failed Attempt
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Theories and Parties
Wolf Chase
Secrets
Fighting Wolf Boy
Annoyance
Accusations
Morgue Break-In
Worst Friday Night EVER!
Guilt? Nope!
Lacrosse & Wolf Boy
Nail-polish & Hotty
Knives, Questions & Insults
Dreams & Bloodied Busses
Playlist
Car Crash
Truce
Prats
Avoiding Truth
A Favour !!
The New Argent
Bullet Wounds
Last Minute Saviour
Suspicion
Video Store Attacks
MIA
Smash Bang!
Unwanted Plans
The "Date"
Defusing Fire
Weakness & Heart Rates
Hunting The Alpha
The start of a school Nightmare
School Nightmare Part 1
School Nightmare Part 2
Nightmares End
Apologies
Pouting Wolves & Full Moons
Full Moon Fiasco
Cars, Wolves & Hunters
Scavenger Hunt
Shirts, Six packs & Sourwolf
Battle Wounds & Betrayal
Drunken Sheriff
Dress Shopping & Douche Bag
Dances & Disasters
That BITCH!
Light Him Up, Up, Up!
Sequel

Psychotic Uncle & Bitchy Nurse

1K 25 3
By FangirlQueen101

(Elena's outfit.)

I pull up next to Stiles's jeep outside Beacon Hills hospital, I quickly switch my car off getting out and slipping into the back seat of the jeep. I have absolutely no idea what we're going to do, how are we supposed to confront Ms McCall for sending a text to her sons girlfriend so that she can put Allison in danger. I'm quite convinced it wasn't Ms McCall but we can't say for sure, Stiles quickly shows me the pictures of the necklace that Scott sent him after breaking into Allison's room and stealing it.

'Give me the sketch.' I say and Derek hands me the small piece of paper with the sketch of the symbol, when I take the paper our hands brush and it leaves my hand feeling pins and needles. I compare the sketch and the photo's seeing that they're the same, that' when Stiles's phone rings and he quickly answers it.

'Did you get the picture?' Scott asks.

'Yeah I did, it looks exactly like the drawing.' Stiles confirms only to have Derek grab the phone yanking it and Stiles towards him causing Stiles to grunt in pain.

'Is there something on the back of it? There's gotta be something, an inscription an opening. Something?' Asks slightly desperately and I almost place my hand on his shoulder in order to calm him down but I stop myself. Comforting people isn't my thing and I doubt the gesture would've been welcomed.

'No, no the things flat and no it doesn't open. There's nothing in it, on it, around it, nothing. And where are you? You're supposed to be here you're first line.' Scot says and I roll my eyes.

'Do you care for anything other than lacrosse?' I mumble annoyed, literally Scott's entire personality seems dependent on lacrosse and Allison.

'Man you're not gonna play if you're not here to start.' Scott says and I felt bad for Stiles I know how much being first line means to him and Scott's involvement with the supernatural is lowkey ruining his life. I told him I'd come and deal with things but his brotherly protective side just wouldn't allow it.

'I know.' Stiles says sighing and hitting the wheel before sighing again.

'Look if you see my dad, tell him I'll be there....I'll just be a little late okay?' Stiles asks and I pat his shoulder to which he sends me a thankful smile.

'Yeah sure.' Scott agrees.

'Alright thanks.' With that Stiles hangs up and Derek looks at him.

'You're not gonna make it.' Derek pointed out and I shoot him a look.

'I know.'

'And you didn't tell him about his mother either.'

'Not till we find the truth.'

'By the way one more thing.' 

'Yeah?' Stiles asks only to have he's head banged against the steering wheel roughly.

'Oh my God what was-'

'You know what that was for.' Derek snarls and I look at him amusedly.

'Not that that wasn't amusing but can you like not hit him in the car I mean I kinda like this jeep.' I say and Derek gives me a look whilst a groaning Stiles glares at me.

'Go.' Derek says but Stiles gives him a look.

'Go!' Derek says again and Stiles scrambles out of his seat and I climb over the seats so that I'm seated in the drivers seat and I look down at Stiles.

'If anything and I mean anything goes wrong or if things go suspiciously well and smoothly call okay?' I say seriously and Stiles nods.

'Be careful.' I say and he flashes me a smile.

'See you soon Lena.' Stiles says giving Derek a quick glare before heading towards the hospital my eyes fallowing him.

'You care for him a lot.' Derek says and I look over at him to see that he's looking at me and I sigh.

'For all intents and purposes Stiles is my brother so yeah...I care for him.' I say looking back at the hospital entrance.

'Why does it matter to you tho?' I asks my eyes flickering to Derek before looking back at the hospital.

'Just an alien thing to see when it comes to you, you know with your whole emotionless careless act.' Derek says and I scoff.

'You sure you're not talking about yourself?'

'No, I am emotionless and careless, you act like you're emotionless and careless.' 

'Wow you deserve a meddle for that deduction Mr Sherlock Holmes.'

'Why?' I frown looking over at Derek.

'Why what?' I ask.

'Why do you act like you feel nothing for no one and don't care for anyone?' I look away from Derek's eyes wondering why he's so interested, this conversation seems way to personal for him, so why's he asking me these questions. I sigh before answering.

'It's just easier that way.'

'It's easier to be what I am that way.' I say looking into his eyes and we hold each others gaze.

'Why do you shut people out?' I ask and he seems surprised by my question and hesitates, debating whether or not to tell me.

'Everyone close to me, everyone I've ever trusted or cared about either ended up getting hurt or killed or betrayed me. So I figured being lonely is better than experiencing that pain.' Derek says looking away from me whilst talking and after a few seconds of silence his eyes find mine again. 

We look at each other and I don't know how or when or why but we start inching closer to one another. With every inch that our faces get closer our eyelids start sliding shut and when our lips are almost touching my phone rings loudly causing the two of us to jump apart. Derek avoids looking at me and I'm left with a turmoil of odd feelings, questions and confusion. I quickly retrieve my phone and I answer Stiles's call placing the phone on speaker.

'No one's here.' Stiles says and I frown.

'Someone has to be there.' Derek says.

'Melissa is usually at the front desk-'

'Yeah I know that Lena.'

'Well then look of her.'

'For the last time, I said I can't find her.'

'Look ask for Jennifer she's the nurse that's been looking after my uncle.' Derek says and I start twisting a blade between my fingers, something doesn't feel right.

'He's not here, Peter's gone.' Stiles says and my eyes snap up to Derek in confusion and worry, Derek catches my eyes as realisation floods into his green eyes.

'Stiles listen to me okay? Get out of there! It's him, he's the alpha. Get out!' Derek says and the line goes dead, I'm out of the car within seconds Derek short on my heals. I'm about to storm into the hospital saving Stiles is the only thought in my mind but Derek stops me.

'We can't just charge in there.' Derek hisses and I roll my eyes.

'I'm not gonna charge in there I'm gonna sneak inside and decapitate your psychopathic uncle.' I say before shrugging off Derek's grip and hurrying into the hospital.

***

Derek slams his elbow into the red headed nurse's face knocking her unconscious whilst I sneak up on Peter Hale, my presence still unknown.

'Well that's not very nice.' Peter tuts with slight amusement.

'She's my nurse.' He says.

'She's a psychotic bitch who's helping you kill people.' Derek snarls and at that moment I leap out of the shadows landing on Peter's shoulders. I take out a wire wrapping it around his neck and trying to strangle him.

'Get out pf the way!' Derek tells Stiles who stumbles away, an annoyed Peter slams me into a the wall and then grabs me tossing me to the floor so that I land next to Derek. This seems to anger Derek immensely for some reason but I'm back on my feet in seconds.

'You think I killed Laura on purpose? One of my own family?' Peter asks.

'Wouldn't put it pass you.' I mumble glaring at him.

Next to me Derek who seems completely outraged and murder ready's eyes turn form their usual clear green to a cold stale blue. Derek charges trying to make the first move and gain advantage but Peter is very quick and and stronger. He grabs Derek's jacket and flings him into the wall, I look over at Stiles who looks slightly terrified. I motion for him to hide behind the receptionist's desk which he thankfully does.

'My mind, my personality was literally bored out of me. I was driven by pure instinct.' Peter says and I roll my eyes unsheathing one of my long knives and inching towards him.

'You want forgiveness?' Derek snarls throwing a punch but Peter dodges, I kick Peter in his back causing him stumble before embedding my blade between his shoulder blades. Peter spins around grabbing me around my throat and throwing me staring into Derek the two of us falling to the ground. I groan but I quickly get up taking on a defensive stance.

'I want understanding.' Peter says grabbing Derek and sending him flying across the room and he painfully lands on his stomach. I go to punch Peter but he grabs my fist and twists my arm painfully behind my back before shoving me to the ground. Derek charges once again only to be thrown in to yet another wall, I try attacking Peter from behind but he dodges my attack and flings me int the same wall so that now I'm next to Derek.

'Do you have any idea what it was like for me during those years? Slowly healing cell by cell, even more slowly coming back to consciousness. Yes becoming an alpha, taking that from Laura pushed me over a plateau in the healing process, I can't help that.' Peter says as he walks towards us and I try to ignore the pain.

'I tried to tell you what was happening, I tried to warn you.' Peter say and I glare at him.

'Well you should've done a better job.' I growl lunging at him and stabbing him in his stomach, Peter groans stumbling back. 

I spin around kicking him through his face that he's now crouched on the floor before shoving him so that he's now lying on his back. I raise my hand with a knife in it getting ready to stab him in his neck but he slashes my arm with his claws causing me to drop the blade and cry our in pain. Peter is back on his feet and he gabs me trowing me across the room, I hit a wall before falling t the ground behind the receptionists desk. A very worried Stiles crawls over to me looking at my bleeding arm.

'I have to get you out of here.' He says and my mind is foggy, my head is pounding and my entire body is aching with pain so I don't struggle as he helps me all the way out of the hospital and into the passenger side of the jeep and soon the pain is too much and I slip into unconsciousness. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.3K 27
๐‘๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐€ | โ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...
1.8K 18 29
This is a Stiles Stilinski x Reader fanfiction that follows the story line of teen wolf with some changes. Your relationship will face outside and in...
404K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...