A Father A new Life Start- Bo...

By Sebastain500

Book 1 of A Father A New Life Start Harry is found bruised and battered by one Severus Tobias Snape when he w... More

About the Author!!!
1. The Truth
2. A New Beginning
3. A Home
4.1 Severus' POV part 1
4.2 Severus' POV part 2
4.3 Severus' POV last part
5. Morning Afterwards
6. Gringotts and the adoption
7. Godparents?!
8. Potter-Snape-Malfoy
9. Get Over It
Certificates
10. The Talk
11. The Restort
12. Snake Den
13. Slytherin's New Day
14. Conflicts
15. Another Conflict, Albus intervenes
16. Bullying
17. Outing and Bad News
OTIZ!!!
18.1 Christmas part 1
18.2 Christmas part 2
19. HOWLER
20. 😭Setback😭
21. Found Out
22. This means War!!!
23. Prank War!
24. Dinner and fun with Ron
25. Fun with Hermione
26. Fun with Ginny
27. Albus......... The Paddy!
28. Easter Holidays
Severus and Harry's Holiday Pictures Part 1
Severus and Harry's Holiday Pictures part 2
Their Souvenir's
Author's Note
29. Interfering Yet Again
30. Beginning of Summer
31. Gringotts Again
Blood Adoption Results
32. Cleansing and Blood Adoption
33. The Ministry
60K
34. Encounting the Dursley's
35. Another Breakdown and a Human Form?
36. Six year old Human Otiz
37.1 Fun Little Family Outing Part 1
Bit of Fun!!
37.2 Fun Little Family Outing part 2
38. Dinner with the Malfoy's
39. The Wolfie and a Small Human
40. Interfering Once Again
About Otiz
100k
He's finally here!!
41. Encounter
42. What in Merlin's name??!!
43. Otiz and Flitwick
44. More trouble
45. Court HSSSAD-264726
46. Cast Out
47. New Headmaster
48. Tommy Explains
Interlude..... Ron's New Family
Interlude 2
50. And He's Out Of Here
51. "Quirky" meets "Annoying"
Day in the Life of Maxwell Ronald Anderson
52. Annoyed
What Happened to Ginny?!
53. Fighting with Tom
WOW
Voting
54. Tyrant
55. Hermione's Isolation
RESULTS ARE IN
56. Plans for Hogsmeade visit
57. She's out?!
A/N I'm Feeling Down
58. Wolf and Grimm
200k GAME
WINNER
59. Bad Books with Severus
PNES
60. A Date?.... and Forgiveness
61. Date..... and New Friend?
62. Transformations?!
Sorry
63. Try to make friends
64. New Meetings Old Friends
65. A Change.... end of book 1

49. Hogsmeade

4K 127 47
By Sebastain500

Harry was getting ready for down to Hogsmeade he needed time away from his father and his friends.. they were like children when they got together.

Lucius and Severus talking about what they were like when they were in school as well as how his poor father; Severus for that matter; being picked on by his biological father and his friends.

Voldemort or Tom as he was now to be called by him told him about his childhood and his time within Hogwarts and how he made fail safe items to protect him so he couldn't die and he pointed out that he; Hadrian was one!

Uh... So annoying. Three grown men acting like school girls talking about their youth and who they once loved.. yuck nope and so he decided to drag his friends; Blaise, Pansy, Theo, Draco and of course Otiz into Hogsmeade for the day.

......

"Hadwin Oti bored, wants up!" said the now six year old Otiz who had stopped in front of them all lifting his arms up asking; read demanding; to be picked up.

"Otiz please if you want to go back and listen to them reminisce about their youth be my guest but after listening to it very night after classes for the passed fortnight I can't stand being there" said Harry to his familiar.

"That bad then?" asked Blaise

"Really? Professor Snape and the new Headmaster know each other?" asked Pansy before Harry could answer.

"My father?!" laughed Draco

"Please just stop, all three of them know each other, Lucius and my father are old housemates and the new Headmaster has known them since they left school" explained Harry to them.

"Ups!" screamed Otiz to the group, making people look at the group and the small boy who by now had tears in his eyes.

Pansy picked him up only to have him squirm within her arms but didn't try to get out of them.

"Otiz... stop or I will send you back to dad where you will be put into time out either in animal, child or teenage form.." said Harry harshly making his familiar stop altogether.

"Hadrian calm down ok" said Theo who rested his arm on his shoulder making the boy take a deep breath.

"Thank you Theo that's really helped" and he smiled towards the boy.

They had ended up at Zonko's Joke Shop as that was one place that Otiz really wanted to go and once they entered Otiz struggled to get down only for Pansy to do so but before he ran off to have a look Harry grabbed his arm.

"Dad gave us some money but I don't want you to go over the top and spend it all here" this made Otiz nod to him, transform into his teenage form and left them to have a look around.

The rest of the group also looked round but didn't find it appealing and so they waited for Otiz to finish what he was doing only to find that he had picked up some Frog Spawn Soap, a nose biting tea cup and many, many dung bombs..

Once he had paid for everything, Otiz just smiled at them; this smile meant mischief.

"Otiz who are you going to use them on?" asked Harry to him but Otiz just hissed

~our good friend~

~who?~

~it begins with a D and ends in a S~

~are you sure you want to do that~

~yep. I'll leave Sevvy, Lu-Lu and Tommy alone if you let me do this~

~fine I'll let you have your fun if you leave us out of your fun and games~

The rest of the group just looked at the two as they had no idea what hey we're saying and so had to wait until they had finished.

"Oh I have to go and look at Gladrags" said Pansy as she tried to drag Draco off only for Otiz to growl at her.

"Dray stays here. He said to us that he needs to go to Dervish and Banges as well as Scrivenshafts Quill shop, plus Sevvy has asked us to get him some more red ink" said Otiz making sure both Harry and Draco where behind him.

"Ok before this turns into a fight why don't we go where we need to go in small groups instead of one group and we all meet up at Honeydukes and then the Three Broomsticks for a late lunch?" said Theo making everyone nod in agreement.

And so the group split up: Harry, Draco and Blaise as one and Theo and Pansy as another. Otiz had made sure that Draco was with Harry because he meant safety for his familiar.

The boys entered Dervish and Banges and picked up everything that Severus needed and it was a long list, thank Merlin he had Floo'ed ahead and Dervish was happy to give them what was ordered.

Next they entered Scrivenshafts and picked up four red ink bottles as well as some brand new quills that all of them needed.

Each boy picked up a different type of quill each with their own different feathers:

Blaise had a Great Horned Owl feather quills with green ink bottles
Draco of course had Peacock feather quill with purple ink bottlee
Harry had a hard time choosing between the Rook or the Wedge Tailed Eagle feather quills and so he got a couple of each and a lot of dark blue ink bottles.

As they were leaving they saw Hermione walking towards them and once close enough she started screaming at them about how they could shunn Ron and then somehow making him lose his magic altogether!

Otiz growled at her and then punched the three boys away from her, no way where they getting involved with her!

The group met the other two from their group and headed into Honeydukes and right away Otiz was picking up a load of blood lollies making the group sigh at what he was doing.

The other grabbed a few sweets and paid for them and left, Otiz happily eating a blood lolly as the group all headed to the Three Broomsticks for some lunch as they sat down and got some Butterbeer, twin fingers sat down as well.

"Well well well..."

"...if it isn't..."

"...our little...

"...brother...

"... Hadi kins..."

"...along with..."

"...the fuzz..."

"...ball" they said switching back and forth.

"What do you two want?" sneered Draco and Pansy together making the twins and Otiz laugh at them, without warning Otiz pulled the two away from them and started plotting his jokes with them.

"Getting those three together is worse than anything in the world" said Harry once his food came which was nothing but a simple ham and cheese sandwich with a small salad. He had made sure that he had ordered Otiz a rare steak and placed his blood next to it.

As everyone started eating the three jokesters retuned all laughing at what they had planned.

"Do we want to know?" asked Blaise around a chip.

"I don't want to think about what those three are up to" said Theo drinking his Butterbeer.

"What are you three up to?" asked Harry who by now had finished his sandwich.

"We..."

"...don't..."

"...think..."

"...you..."

"...will..."

"...like..."

"...it" said all three of them only to finished together and in turned laughed.

"Now that's even more creepy than Gred and Forge. Otiz please don't do that again" said Harry making everyone laugh.

As all of them were leaving the noticed Hermione looking at them all and went onto the verbal attack once again but instead of listening to her the group just walked passed her, the shunning in fall force like it was with Ron.

.....

Back at Hogwarts the group headed to Severus' quarters and noticed that the three men were now laughing animatedly about everything and anything.

Harry managed to get everyone to his room and then went out to give his father his shopping but when he got close enough he noticed the bottle of what he could make out was Fire Whiskey.

"Really dad? We have been out most of the day and we come back only to find out that you three have been drinking!"

He went over to the Floo and called in the one person he knew would help him.

Within moments Narcissa was standing in the room, disbelief written on her face, this made then all stutter and back away slowly none of them wanted to be on the wrong side of one Narcissa Eridanus Malfoy nee Black!

......
Did you know that our Otiz has twin siblings called Alicia and Ruddy??

Alicia has ginger hair and brown eyes, she's girly through and through and loves to try and dress up her older brother due to his long hair giggles and Ruddy had black hair and ice blue eyes and looks like someone we all know but he isn't their father hahaha, he also an metamorphmagus like his older brother.

Who in the HP world do you think is their father? I am mother to the three as they are my OC's....

I will draw up a picture for the next chapter but it won't be coloured until the chapter after the next....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 6.4K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
48.7K 2.1K 28
Severus Snape x Original Female Character After the Dark Lord emerged victorious from the war, having finally killed Harry Potter, new laws were ine...
131K 3K 46
On Sunday: Rose Granger-Weasley was the same girl she had always been - the intellectual who had managed through luck and pure stubbornness to avoid...
312K 13.5K 55
Harry will do anything for the ones he loves. When Draco finally shows the good that Harry knew was hidden underneath, he makes it his new life purpo...