BTS Reactions/Fluffs(AMBW)

By bobsburgers247

BTS reactions and fluffs. Its not just normal reactions it's dirty reactions. For you hoes who wanna get sinf... More

Your Period
Your Kids Catching You
Best Friends
Date
Finding Out You're Pregnant
Catching Him Cheating
Wonho/Baby Shower
Jay Park/ Meeting Each Other/ Part 1
Jealous/Yoongi
Jay Park/Meeting Him/ Part 2
Taehyung/Modeling
Jay Park/Meeting Him/Part 3
Mark Tuan/ Outfit
Jaehyun/Argument
Jungkook/Publicity Stunt
Dancing/BTS
Meeting Your Parents/Got7
Too Revealing/EXO 6/12
Disciplining The Kids/Bambam
Reacting To You Fighting/Got7
Too Revealing/EXO/ 12/12
Argument About Kids (EXO) (6/12)
Racist Comments Against You/BTS
Changing Shit
How You Met~ Namjoon
How You Met~Jin
How You Met~Yoongi
How You Met~J-Hope
How You Met~Jimin
How You Met~Taehyung
How You Met~Jungkook
When You Get Jealous~Namjoon
When You Get Jealous~Jin
When You Get Jealous~Yoongi
When You Get Jealous~J-Hope
When You Get Jealous~ Jimin
When You Get Jealous~Taehyung
When You Get Jealous~Jungkook
When He Gets Jealous~Namjoon
When He Gets Jealous~Jin
When He Gets Jealous~Yoongi
When He Gets Jealous~J-Hope
When He Gets Jealous~Jimin
When He Gets Jealous~Taehyung
When He Gets Jealous~Jungkook
Reaction To Your Driving
When They Hit You
Revealing Clothes~Namjoon
Revealing Clothes~Jin
Revealing Clothes~Yoongi
Revealing Clothes~J-Hope
Revealing Clothes~Jimin
Revealing Clothes~Taehyung
Revealing Clothes~Jungkook
When The Members Catch Ya'll
You Wanting Them To Cum In You
Them Meeting Your Family
Where Ya'll First Had Sex
Their Parents Meeting You
When You Catch Them Watching ✨Porn✨
Taehyung (when you get back together after a breakup)
When You Give Birth

Their Reaction To Having A Hot Girl Summer

2.9K 41 24
By bobsburgers247

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this reaction. I am a certified Hot Girl. A hottie if you will. But we finna have another hot girl summer these niggas ain't even fucking ready. Cause we finna cut the fuck up again.

Namjoon

You were in you and your boyfriend Namjoon's apartment. Blasting Girls In The Hood. And twerking. With your new wig and fresh nails done. And booty shorts.

"Spending income on my outfit. These bitches mad mad they wanna hurt me ah." I rapped twerking throwing it back.

"Uh. Babe what the hell are you doing?" Namjoon said catching you off guard.

"Listening to Hot Girl Meg what do it look like?" I asked him continuing to bop to the song.

"Who?" He asked.

"Megan Thee Motherfucking Stalion. Aka H-town hottie." I said flipping my hair.

"Oh my God. Does she have to twerking in the living room like you're crazy?" He asked me making me laugh.

"Yes. And I'm gonna keep twerking." I said continuing.

"No. You're gonna stop." He said and I looked back at him.

"First of all. It's a Hot Girl Summer you can get dropped." I said rolling my eyes and Namjoon raised his eyebrows and picked me up making me laugh. And ran through the house.

"Play with me. You wanna leave me and have a Hot Girl Summer. Or be with me and still have a Hot Girl Summer?" He asked.

"I guess stay with you." I said rolling my eyes making him laugh.

Jin

Me and Jin are on the way to his parents house. Cause all of his cusions are there. And Jin made the mistake of letting me play music. He should already know I have a very diverse playlist. It can go from sad songs about break ups. To shaking that ass, and pimping rich dudes.

But right now I'm in the mood to listen to Megan Thee Stallion cause...for some reason I just feel the energy in the air to twerk.

"Real Hot Girl shit. Yea I'm in my bag but I'm his too. That's why every time you see me I got new some new shoes. Ahh. Mwah." I said and Jin looked over at me. But the beat ain't even drop yet. Like we didn't even get to DaBaby part yet.

When the beat dropped I leaned on the dashboard twerking. And Jin gasped. And pulled me to sit back down.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked me.

"Twerking. Turning the fuck up." I responded.

"On the way to my parents house. Have got no shame?" He asked me.

"Not at all." I said shaking my head.

"My little cusions are gonna be there." He said putting his hand on his chest like he was surprised.

"I hate to tell you. But your little cusion. She's a hot girl too. And she been posting all about having a hot girl summer. So it's only fair I pull up twerking to Megan." I said.

"Wha-"

"So turn my shit back up. And let me shake my ass." I said turning it up loud. And started twerking. And he shook his head at me.

When we pulled up to his parents house his little cusion was right outside. And not little little. Not like she 10. No she's 19. But that's my bitch still.

When she heard it she ran to the car and I got out of the car and we both started twerking. And I hyped her up.

"Throw it back bitch." I said hyping her up. And everyone just shook their heads at us. And clutched their invisible pearls.

Yoongi

I was supposed to be going to the club with my friends just to go. But now Yoongi said if I really wanna go he has to come with me. No matter how much I whined, he said either he comes or I don't go at all. So I just agreed because my friends told me to just suck it. But these are the same bitches that told me to give him a blowjob and he would let me go.

And he still said no. So I gave him head for no reason.

But none the less I'm still gonna do what the hell I wanna do. Even with Yoongi there. I got dressed and wore this.

I did my makeup and curled my hair. And of course took pictures. And told my friends I was on my way. I came out the bathroom and Yoongi shook his head at me.

"If I wasn't planning on going with you. You definitely wouldn't be going in that damn outfit." Yoongi said making me roll my eyes.

"Let's damn go." I said rolling my eyes walking out the bedroom and he laughed at me. It was Yoongi's job to of course stay sober. Cause I don't plan on getting drunk. But I do plan on having some Cognac.

We went to the club and met my friends in the VIP section. Right when I got there Yoongi sat down and said he would just watch. And me and friends took one or two shots and went right to dancing.

And Megan came on. Yoongi knows she's my favorite besides Nicki.

"I'm a rich bitch! Wit some rich friends! If he buy it me he gotta buy it for them!" I said rapping cause I know the whole song. And I was twerking with my friends. Cause I obviously have the biggest ass in the group. And that's saying a lot. Cause my friends got some big asses.

I was twerking, and they all smacked my ass hyping me up.

"Fuck it up best friend."

"Motherfucking hot girl."

But I kid you not 2 seconds later after I was making it clap. Yoongi picked me up off the dance floor in front of everyone. Threw me over his shoulder and smacked my ass. And carried me out the entire building.

And put me in the car. And I pouted.

"Yoongi what the hell. I was having fun." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yea too much. Dudes were looking at your ass. And yea...no." He said starting the car. And I sighed.

"We just got there." I said whining.

"I don't give a fuck. That's the part you're missing. Do you wanna stay here and twerk. Or get your back blown out when we get home?" He asked me.

"What are you waiting for drive." I said making him laugh.

J-Hope

I'm going to the practice room. To just dance. Cause I love to dance. But Hoseok doesn't know. Cause his ass used to clown me about not knowing how to dance saying I dances like a dying fish. So I went and learned to dance and it's really a lot of fun. And I do it when he's not there. Cause I want to surprise him for his birthday.

Since Hoseok is supposed to be going going to the studio with Namjoon and Yoongi he is gonna be busy.

I got dressed and wore this.

I left my hair out because I need to look cute and shit. I went to the practice room because they know me. And know that I dance. I went in there and turned on some Megan. And started dancing to Captain Hook.

And of course twerking. And I saw Hoseok come in. But I really liked the choreography I made. So I didn't stop, I just kept going. And when I finished he looked really surprised. I was panting and got my water bottle.

"So...you learned to dance?" He asked.

"Yup. Nobody told your ass to come in here. I wanted it to be a surprise. You ass." I said rolling my eyes and he laughed.

"I'm the ass. You learned to dance all this time and didn't tell me. You are in here throwing your ass in a circle?" He asked me.

"I had to make a choreography for Hot Girl Summer." I said flipping my hair.

"What the hell is Hot Girl Summer?" He asked.

"I'm not gonna explain this shit. All you need to know is. All summer I'mma be living my best life. And bouncing my ass all damn summer." I said making him laugh.

"Wow." He said.

"So if you see me throwing my ass back. Mind your business." I said getting my phone. And he laughed.

"I don't mind seeing it." He said making me laugh too.

Jimin

Today I am going to my best friends party. We are gonna listen to Megan and twerk. But Jimin said he wanted to come. But he doesn't know the whole time I am gonna be twerking and shit. But he knew it was a pool party though.

I put this on.

I did my makeup and hair and came out the bathroom. And Jimin smiled.

"Goodness." Jimin said face palming himself. And I laughed.

We went to the party and when I came my best friend ran over hugging me.

"Now we can play Megan." She said. And Jimin sat with her boyfriend. She turned on Megan and we got in the pool and started twerking.

"Do it bitch this is your part." My best friend said to me.

"I'm a big ole freak. I love to talk my shit. And you must be a pussy boy if you get offended. Bitch it's Tina Snow, they love me cause I'm cold. And you can't take no nigga from me I got my mine controlled. Aye. I wanna fuck in the mirror, I like to look at your face when you in it. Come in the room while I'm giving commands. I am the Captain and he the Lieutenant. I need that neck like a motherfucking pendent. Need you to spit make that motherfucker glisten. Tell him shut up, make that motherfucking listen. I bet he gone like it, he won't do no tripping." I rapped and my best friend hyped me up.

"Ain't nobody freak like us." She said.

"Nope." I said.

"Get what you need like us? Ain't nobody get tip tip toes then ride to the tip like us? We got them addicted they fiending. Our bodies is drugs and they need it. They beggin us for the treatment. They'll throw a fit if we leave them." She said. And I twerked while she smacked my ass.

"What the hell?" I heard Jimin day and I laughed but continued twerking.

We got out the pool and got in a line twerking. But of course my butt was the biggest, so they were all really hyping me up when I threw it back.

"Real hot girl shit!" My best friend screamed.

"Real hot girl shit!" I screamed too.

"Bring that hot girl shit over here." Jimin said patting his lap. And I walked over to him and started twerking on him and he laughed and smiled.

And all my friends hyped me up.

Let's just say Jimin approves of Megan Thee Stallion.

Taehyung

I'm going to my best friend bachelorette party. She said she didn't want any strippers. She just wants to go the club and drink, and have fun. So that's what we finna do.

But of course Tae wouldn't let me go by myself. So he said he's going. Whether I wanted him to go or not.

I got dressed and wore this.

I did my makeup and hair and strutted out the bathroom. And Tae laughed.

We went to the club and I met my friends. And we took shots. And immediately started dancing.

"I'm running through your nigga house like the tomb raider. You got a pass around nigga he a hot potato. I told him eat it or get out that's your ultimatum. And stop licking my pussy hard. That shit aggravating." I said and twerked with my friends.

"Ahh! Fuck it up best friend!" My friend said hyping me up.

And she started twerking too.

And I looked up for a second at Tae.

"For fucks sake the hell is she doing?" I saw him say. And I laughed. But kept twerking with my friends. Cause nothing is gonna stop the hot girls.

Jungkook

Me and Jungkook are having a party. A cook out type party. We invited our friends. Of course Jungkook invited the boys. And it's just gonna be really fun. Thankfully Jungkook let me handle the music. So this is really gonna be a damn party. Anyone else doing the music the party would have depressing.

I got dressed and I wore this.

I did my makeup and hair and Jungkook helped me take the food out. And get everything. And I started doing the music once people started to show up.

And I forgot that Megan was on my playlist. So when she came on. Me and my best friend looked at each other and smiled.

"Do you know your Megan baby?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Hell yea. Do you know yours?" She asked me. And I nodded.

"Handle me? Who gone handle me?" I said.

"Thinking he's a player, he's a member on the team." She said.

"He put in all that work he wanna be the MVP. I told him ain't no tamin me I love my niggas equally." I said. And we twerked together.

"It's a Hot Girl Summer so you know she got it lit!" My best friend yelled and we continued twerking. And Jungkook snatched me up pulling me in the house.

"What did I do?" I asked looking up at him to be honest a little nervous.

"Twerking. In front of everyone. Having a Hot Girl Summer or whatever." He said making me laugh.

"I can still have a Hot Girl Simmer with you." I said and he sighed.

"Don't be twerking in front of everyone. You can have your Hot Girl Summer when no one else is here." He said making me laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. Spilled Milk 2. BTS Reactions and scenarios. And I Can Show You.

Love you!😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.1K 122
short fluffs, usually abt bts Jungkook. also mainly involves boyfriends / baby (s)
432K 12.7K 146
You already know what's up? A book of little scenarios for all those fellow ARMY's of color. This for y'all, mah dudes. I cover things from historica...
4K 52 15
These are x member (and solo) oneshots of Suga/Yoongi! This book includes smut, angst and fluff. This book is completed!
3.9M 81.8K 115