17

By svtluver

No one wants to get tangled in with seventeen, the most notorious and ruthless gang in Seoul, but what's goin... More

Aha ha
Z e r o
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x t h
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
S i x t e e n
S E V E N T E EN
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
20
T w e n t y o n e
T w e n t y T w o
T w e n t y t h r e e
T w e n t y f o u r
T w e n t y F i v e
T w e n t y S i x
T w e n t y S e v e n
T w e n t y E i g h t
T w e n t y N i n e
T h i r t y
T h i r t y O n e
T h i r t y T w o
T h i r t y T h r e e
T h i r t y F o u r
T h i r t y F i v e
T h i r t y S i x
T h i r t y S e v e n
T h i r t y E i g h t
T h i r t y N i n e
F o u r t y
F o u r t y O n e
F o u r t y T w o
F o u r t y T h r e e
F o u r t y F o u r
F o u r t y F i v e
F o u r t y S i x
F o u r t y S e v e n
F o u r t y E i g h t
F o u r t y N i n e
F i f t y
F i f t y O n e
F i f t y T w o
F i f t y T h r e e
F i f t y F o u r
F i f t y F i v e
F i f t y S i x
A small thank you and a possible sequel?

F i f t e e n

2.6K 72 7
By svtluver

J quickly changed out of her wet clothes and put on dry ones. She went downstairs to where coups was waiting and they headed out.

"Are we all going shopping together?" Vernon asked.

"No!" Coups abruptly let out. "I-I mean, me and J have some things to discuss, we'll be back in no time!"

He left first and J was right behind him. She laid down in the back seat of his car but quickly got up when she saw rowoon and wonho opening the doors for them to leave. She stuck her tongue out at rowoon and laid back down.

"I think I figured it out." Coups began, his eyes fixed on the road.

"What?" J mumbled.

"I think I like chan. Like really him." Coups voice had gone a little soft.

"What?" J was now up and sitting in the middle staring up at coups.

"At camp, when he was with felix, I didn't realize how much I truly missed him. Even now or just on normal days where I don't see him, I wish I was with him. I just want- ugh I don't know. Why is this so difficult?" He sounded frustrated.

"It's okay, it's okay." J repeated. "At least you've come this far. You're finally realizing your feelings ya know?"

"Yeah but what if he doesn't feel the same way, he probably sees me as a ruthless gang leader and nothing more." Coups sighed a little.

"Not true. Chan isn't like that. He's different from everyone else. Trust me." J reassured. "I think you guys need to spend more time together."

"I asked him to hang out this weekend, he said yes so that's a good sign right?" He was still looking straight ahead.

Yes! That's really great. You just have to get closer to him and it'll get better from their!" J smiled.

They got out of the car and J realized they were in front of a huge fancy clothing store.

"Find whatever you'd like and just grab." Coups started walking in.

J walked in behind him and she recognized many of the brands since her dad would always buy her name brand clothes. She was still walking around when coups came back with a handful of clothes. He handed them to the lady on the counter who just looked at him in awe. J grabbed a couple of nice and fancy outing outfits and gave them to the lady as well. She didn't grab a lot and coups made up for it by grabbing triple as much clothes as J would.

"Hey hey. I don't need that much." J whispered.

"Yes you do. We're going to be going out a lot and these will all suite you really nicely." Coups shook her off.

They checked out and it was more than she would've thought but coups didn't even look paused and just swiped his card. There were about 6 bags in total from that one store.

"Alright. Let's go home." J said trying to juggle all the bags ok both hands.

"Uh no. We're already out so let's just get everything you need." Coups sassed.

"This is all I need?" J stopped walking.

"Theres a makeup store around here somewhere." Coups trailed off still walking.

"I don't wear makeup, genius." J was now almost falling over.

"You will. Just trust me, it's nice to sometimes." Coups noticed and went to take the bags from her hands.

They walked into the makeup store and it was so pretty J stood there with her eyes wide for a second before coups dragged her to look for makeup. He put things in the bag that she'd never seen before. She got a new lip tint that was kind of a dark red and a new perfume. Everything else like foundation and mascara, coups grabbed.

"How do you know so much about makeup?" J said looking at him grab things off the shelves.

"My sister used to always take me with her to get this stuff so I picked up a few things along the way." Coups was walking to the counter.

Their bag was almost full and J tried to put stuff back telling him she didn't need it and that her dad could just buy it for her if she needed but coups insisted and got everything. They drove home and they didn't take long. About an hour or so. They headed back to the house and it was hard carrying all the stuff. As soon as J made it to the living room she put everything down and flopped down on the couch. She headed up stairs to wonwoo's room and he was already up there. She smiled at him and he got up from his bed.

"What?" Wonwoo asked a little cold.

"Nothing. I'm just getting my stuff to put in the other room." J shrugged.

"You-you're gonna sleep in the guest room now?" He looked at her.

"No- unless you want me to? I'm just putting my clothes and stuff there." J picked up her other bag and barely had anymore room on her arm.

"My closet is pretty big. I can just move my clothes to one side." Wonwoo walked towards his closet.

"It's okay. I don't wanna-." Before she could finish Wonwoo began.

"Shut up." "Don't argue. Just come and setup all your stuff."

J walked to the closet and started pulling out the clothes one by one hanging them up. She finally got to look at them and everything coups picked out was stunning. There were a bunch of dresses and that made J happy even though she barely wore them. She loved everything. She got finished hanging everything up and went to the dressing table by the couch. It was pretty big, with a mirror and some drawers. J noticed there were only a couple of colognes and some watches on there. She pulled the makeup stuff out one by one and put it on one side of the dressing table. It was more than she'd thought and she made a face because she barely knew which product was which.

After she was done. Her and Wonwoo went downstairs with the other members. They all sat down and things got awkward kind of fast.

"So...why exactly was J in your bed this morning?" Jeonghan raised his eyebrow making everyone turn their attention to J.

"How did you-"

"Minghao saw." Wonwoo didn't look up from his phone.

"Well then I should probably just tell you guys everything." J started and everyone came in close sitting together. "The first night of camp, I went to Chan's cabin because I couldn't sleep so I was just going to lay down with him and mess around. When I got into the cabin I saw what I thought was Chan's head poking out of the covers and went to lay down next to him. I put my arm around him and I eventually ended up falling asleep. I didn't realize it until the morning that I was sleeping. When the morning came I opened my eyes and saw Wonwoo instead of chan and I freaked out. Then the second night I just slept there trying to see if I could fall asleep again which I did. So yeah I just sleep in his bed. Is that a problem?" She looked up at jeonghan narrowing her eyes.

"No. I just thought-"

"You thought wrong." Wonwoo looked at Jeonghan with a cold stare.

"I'm glad you're able to fall asleep with him." Coups smiled.

Dino interrupted. "I feel bad for Rowoon hyung."

"He deserves it." J laughed. "He wasn't talking so I pushed him into-."

"That's not why." Dino looked down.

"What happened?" Coups questioned.

"Wonwoo yelled at him." Dino sounded sad this time.

"What?" J sounded alarmed making Wonwoo look up at her.

"When you guys left he went outside and yelled at rowoon and he looked so sad." Dino pouted a little.

Before anyone could say anything else J got up and darted towards the door. It was her fault Wonwoo had yelled at rowoon so she went to say sorry. The members also got up and were walking behind J but she didn't notice. She finally made it to where rowoon and wonho were.

"Hiiii." J let out sheepishly.

Rowoon looked a little surprised but didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry. Did Wonwoo really yell at you?" J tried to be face to face with him but he kept avoiding it.

The members stood a little back staring at them interact so awkwardly.

"Fine." Was all J said before she got behind Rowoon and jumped on his back. He started going around in circles trying to get her off. Wonwoo was so taken back he couldn't even move.

"Why can't you just talk to me? Your quietness makes me mad." J screamed. She 'accidentally' bit his ear and he screamed making the members fall to the floor dying of laughter. Everyone except Wonwoo and minghao.

"Get off of me." Was all Rowoon could conjure up and J finally stopped.

"See. That's all you had to say rowie." J hopped off his back while he tried cleaning his ear with his shirt.

"Don't call me that." Rowoon narrowed his eyes at her. Still not believing what had just happened.

Thats when coups got a call and he stopped laughing. He hung up the phone and said something to his members which made all of their faces change. Coups ordered for rowoon ans wonho to open up the gates.

"Where we going?" J asked.

"Sorry J, you can't come." Coups looked a little apologetic. "Let's get food when we come back."

"I'm gonna be alone here?" J pouted. "What if I need to go somewhere?"

"Ask Rowoon or wonho. They have the keys to all of the other cars and my other card." Coups looked at rowoon. "We'll be back in a couple of hours." He waved. J pulled her phone out of her Jean pocket and it was about 6:56pm.

They all hopped into the 3 cars and drove off kind of fast.

"You hear that? You have to take me places." J laughed a little in Rowoons face.

"Ask wonho." Rowoon stared in front of him.

"No. Hurry. I have a plan." J ran to one of the cars.

Rowoon finally agreed and they drove to the convince store. J just got a couple of snacks while rowoon waited in the car. She mainly got stuff for the gang and rowoon to apologize and some for wonho so he wouldn't feel left out. She came back sipping on her strawberry milk and told him to head to the grocery store next. She got everything she needed for her plan and it turned out to be a lot of stuff. Rowoon came inside with her this time and he carried everything. J tried to get him to talk but was eventually tired out when he wouldn't budge. They reached home and got out of the car. Rowoon took all the bags inside and set them on the kitchen counter. He began to walk out but J stopped him.

"Here." She handed him the snacks. "These are for you. Thank you for coming with me earlier and I'm sorry wonwoo yelled at you because of me."

"It wasn't your fault. Thank you for the snacks." Rowoon smiled a little this time and it was really the first time J had heard his voice she didn't realize before how deep it really was.

He walked outside and J yelled after him. "share with wonho."

She began getting all the groceries out of the bags and washing them. She cut all the vegetables and meat and started cooking. She had looked in the gangs fridge the other day and realized they only had coke bottles and basically nothing else. She wanted to do something to thank them for being so welcoming and kind. Sort of. She had decided to make kimchi fried rice, bulgogi, kimchi jigae, rolled egg omelets and bibimbap. She had a couple of hours and it was a lot of work but J was used to it. She liked cooking anyway. It was almost 10pm and she was almost done setting up the dining table. She was done making everything and was putting coke bottles in front of all the chairs when the door opened. She stood at the end of the table with a smile looking at how surprised the members would be, And that they were. They all gasped seeing the table and had their hands on their mouths.

"What? What is all of this?" Woozi was staring at the food in front of him.

"Ah nothing special. Just a little dinner I made." J emphasized the 'I'.

The members were shocked for some reason and J heard all sorts of things.

"Wah."
"Is this real."
"Why does it look better than restaurant food."
"I havnt had a home cooked meal in years."

She blushed a little and noticed they were still standing and motioned for them to sit down. They all sat down and chaos started as they all reached for everything in front of them. J could tell by their faces that they loved the food. J widened her eyes when she looked down at the plates after about 45 minutes and they were almost all cleaned out.

She scoffed. "And you call me fatty." She laughed a little.

The members all leaned back in their chairs and patted their tummy's in sync indicating how full they were. They all moved to the couch while J cleaned the table and put the dishes in the dish washer.

"You're seriously amazing." Hoshi put his head back on the couch talking to J.

"Yeah. How did you do all of that and how did the food turn out so good?" Dk tugged at J's cheeks.

"Ah stop." She shoved dk's hand from her face. "It wasn't that hard. My mom taught me how to cook from a young age. Shes an amazing cook and she wanted me to know all the basic skills as well. I'm glad you guys liked it." "One more thing." She got up and headed towards the fridge pulling out the bag from the convenience store. She has ice cream in her hand and the members all got up to get one. Seungkwan getting two.

They all sat back down eating their ice cream and all telling J how thankful they were that she made food for them. Even wonwoo was now smiling. Minghao was staring at J but looked away when she looked back at him. He had a little ice cream on his nose so J leaned over and wiped it off with her napkin making him blush.

"Who took you to get all of this?" Jun asked out of nowhere.

"Rowoon." J licked her ice cream while wonwoo looked up from his.

"You seem to have taken a special interest in him." Coups raised his eyebrows at J.

"Mm he's cute." She shrugged.

"Why him?" Wonwoo said before he could stop himself.

"Because he came with me when I asked. Wonho wouldn't snd you guys were busy. He's kind of a gentleman. I also like his laugh." She giggled.

"So you like him?" Dino raised an eyebrow making J laugh at how dirty his face was from all the ice cream.

"Of course not. I barely know him but he seems like a loyal friend." Wonwoo finally let out a sigh of relief and he didn't understand why.

"I stocked up the pantries with snacks if you guys get hungry during the day." J threw away all the trash and finally laid down on the couch. "I'm exhausted."

Jun got up from his spot heading towards J and put his ice cream in her face making it dirty while running away he got some on Mingyu as well. J got some of the chocolate ice cream from her cheek and rubbed it on jeonghans nose. All hell broke loose and everyone was chasing one another trying to put each other in chokeholds or get them dirty with the ice cream in their hand. They all ran around giggling like five year olds until they were tired and sat back down.

"I miss being a kid." Woozi spoke.

"Let's play hide and seek." Dino sprinted up.

Coups was the seeker since he was the oldest and everyone else went to hide. They couldn't leave the third floor so it wasn't too hard. J was running around trying to find a hiding spot when she finally saw a cabinet big enough for her to hide in. As soon as she crouched down she noticed there was somebody already in there. It was minghao. She opened her mouth to speak but he put his hand over it when could got done counting and took off running.

"I didn't know you were in here. Sorry." J spoke.

"There's nothing to apologize for." Minghao was acting cold for some reason.

"Why dont you ever talk to me anymore?" J finally took the chance.

"Wh-what?" Minghao was surprised by the sudden question.

"You're always with nabz now." J looked at minghao a little sad.

"Does-does that make you jealous?" He asked nervous still having a little cockiness in his voice.

"I just miss talking to you sometimes, but you're always occupied." J was being honest.

"Why wonwoo?" Minghao had accidentally let his thoughts out so he continued. "Why do you sleep in his bed?"

"Answer my question first." J demanded.

"I already did." Minghao was just as stubborn as she was.

J couldn't figure out what he was talking about but as soon as she was about to speak again coups opened the cabinet and found them. He yelled in victory and they all laughed. J and minghao both had other things on their minds and couldn't focus anymore.

"Ah I'm exhausted." Joshua laid down on the floor after the last round of hide and seek.

The other members nodded and they all agreed to go to bed. It was almost 1am now. They all headed up to their bedrooms while J trailed behind wonwoo.

"Wah. I'm so tired." J said as she laid on the bed forgetting to put her pajamas on. She went to the bathroom and changed into wonwoo's hoodie and sweats.

"You have more clothes now. Wear something from there. Wonwoo mentioned looking at her stumble around in his clothes.

"I like these." J shrugged.

They both laid down but J didn't put her arm around wonwoo and it bothered him.

"You shouldn't have yelled at rowoon like that. He's a good guyo-" j slurred the last words as she was almost asleep.

"Stop hanging around him. I-I don't like it." Wonwoo looked away from her.

She didn't hear him because she said something completely different. "Don't be mean to him ok? I don't like mean people." She put her hand around him as she fell asleep. Wonwoo moved around a little but as soon as he felt her arm around him he was comfortable and ended up falling asleep.

_________________________________
Bro, it's 6:15AM here and I havnt slept yet lol, theres probs a bunch of mistakes but it's okay!

Any suggestion for upcoming chapters?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 286 25
what happens when Y/N, goes to seoul for her higher studies and finds out her neighbors are seventeen whom she likes a lot? what will happen if all t...
43.1K 1.4K 31
[COMPLETED] 3 gangs trying to steal precious gems, but instead they are trapped together to work as a team, but are they going to get closer? Warning...
1K 48 13
A series of love story between you and SEVENTEEN members. It's either death will bring you away from them or it will be the starting points of your l...
8.5K 210 26
Jeon Wonwoo was born in Changwon south korea but moved to seoul south korea to be a kpop idol but what happens when he ends up falling for one of the...