Luke Hemmings - Roommates

xoHemmingsGirlxo द्वारा

"I'll take a vodka and orange please." I asked politely but I couldn't seem to force a smile onto my face lik... अधिक

Roommates
First Day
Making the team
First Game
Nightmares
Pillow Fight
Broken Hearts and Black Eyes
Parties and Drunk Kisses
Goalpost Nutter
Go easy on him
Girl's Night Out
I Called It
Pain is weakness
Christmas Tree
Driving Home For Christmas
Finish This In Hell
Back to Square One
Getting to know each other
New Years
Golden Oppurtunity
All My Fault
Needed Some Advice
Secrets
Fearless
Congratulations
Don't Want To Remember
Too little too late
Communication Is The Key
It's Never Goodbye
Lost Everything
New Beginning
Part Of The Family
A Life On The Road
Not your problem
Everybody has a story
First for everything
I'm All Yours
Don't want to disappoint
Don't want you to regret
Night of Nights
Didn't want to tell you
Tell Me You Love Me
Stop It
Are you sure?
Start Again
Going on an adventure
Take the first shift
One Night Only
Self-destruct
Weaker than she looks
What Do You See?
Can happy ever after exist?
First Hello and Final Goodbye
One Final Farewell
Dear Kenzie
Not Worth It
Never Trust A Hug
Nut-job with a Gun
Any Final Words?
Roommates
Sequel

Josh's Party

1.4K 42 5
xoHemmingsGirlxo द्वारा

McKenzie's point of view:

Everyday this week has been the same as Monday. We would go to our classes, eat dinner together, go to the rest of our classes Luke would go home, I would go to the gym and then we would have tea watch some television and go to bed. It was quite a nice routine we had going and such a simple one to follow. Every night was also the same as Monday, Luke would mumble in his sleep and every so often my name would slip out There was even a few moans of my name in there once or twice and I had to stifle my laughs in the middle of the night. I didn't let it bother me because I didn't want to lose Luke as a friend because of stupid things he was mumbling in his sleep. There's just no point. Plus if I am being totally honest I know that Luke may or may not have made a visit into a few of my dreams at night.

Finally though it was Friday. The day of Josh's party. Between us, us being me, Luke and Josh, we had decided that it would be a glow in the dark party. The last glow in the dark party me and Josh held was legendary and was the talk of the school for months. That was one thing me and Josh knew how to do; throw epic parties that people could never stop talking about. We had made some pretty cool memories as well which was a bonus. Thankfully Luke had agreed to help us set up because there was no way in hell we were going to get everything set up by ourselves, we had left any and all preparation until the last minute which really wasn't like us. I wasn't too bothered about going at first but I was really excited about it now that it was tonight. Every class I had this morning seemed to drag on for an eternity and then the one class I had this afternoon seemed to fly and before I knew it I was driving Luke to Josh's house. This would be the first time that they had met each other and I hope they get along.

I didn't bother knocking because I had a key to Josh's apartment so I just let us both in. "Hiyah Josh." I said going and giving him a hug while Luke stood awkwardly in front of the door looking around himself at the huge ass apartment we were stood in.

"Oh my god he's a blonde version of me." Josh said staring at Luke stood opposite him who finally snapped his eyes over to my best friend.

"Stand next to each other." They did as I had said and he was right. They were the same height, wore the same type of clothes, had the same hair style and had the same piercing blue eyes. Plus they both had a black lip ring in. "Yeah he does." I commented, my words half hummed out as I tried to find differences between the pair other than the obvious hair colour difference.

"Hiyah Luke I'm Josh." They quickly shook hands before we got down to work. We hung multi-coloured Christmas net lights from the ceiling and put away anything breakable before setting up the kitchen. We set out bowls of food and there was plenty of drink to go round. Once all of that was done we started making paper chains. All of the paper chains were splattered with glow in the dark paint and were also hung from the ceiling. "Shit." I said checking my phone and realizing what time it was. "I need to get to practice. Luke I don't think I'll have time to drop you off do you mind watching practice." I would have left him at Josh's apartment but I could tell he still felt awkward around him so I decided against doing that.

"Not at all." He said, a smile of relief on his face knowing that I wasn't going to just ditch him with some stranger.

"Thank you I'm sorry." I apologised again. I suppose if he really didn't want to watch my practice then he could always walk back to our dorm room from the training pitch.

"See you both later." Josh said as we grabbed our stuff and headed to my car. Yet again once I put my glasses on to drive I caught Luke staring at me.

"Do you have some sort of thing for glasses." I asked causing him to turn a deep shade of crimson.

"No I just think you look cute in your glasses that's all." This time it was my turn to go a deep shade of red. "Let's just both forget I mentioned that." He said obviously feeling embarrassed. We made it back to campus and I parked as close as I could to the PE department before running to the field. Everyone else had started warm-ups by the time I got there so I joined in as quick as I could while Luke sat in the stands. "Is that your boyfriend?" Abbie, the goalkeeper, asked pointing towards the stands where the lanky blonde had sat to observe.

"What.. Luke oh no he's my roommate."

"He's hot." She said before taking her position as we started with a quick match against the boys as always. As David, one of the people on the other team, went to try and get past me I tackled him and tripped over his foot. I managed to kick the ball away from him as I fell toward the floor with my arms out to stop myself from hitting my face. As my body hit the floor my teeth sunk harshly into my lip causing it to bleed and the crimson red liquid began to run down my face. I jumped back up and wiped away the blood with the back of my hand before going back to tackling David who had regained possession of the ball. By the end of training I had been kicked in the leg and elbowed in the back as well as the bite in my lip. Because we weren't wearing boots today as we were meant to train indoors I didn't have shin pads on so it left a nasty blue bruise on my pale skin where I had been kicked.

"Right everyone in we come." Mr Matthews shouted as we finished our passing drills. "The boy's team have there first match on Saturday and the girls have their first match on Sunday. Now these matches that you have been playing between you all have been easy. College teams take their football just as seriously as the professionals do and no doubt you guys will be the same. I have had to kick people of the team for fighting in previous years so please try not to fight with the other team and also be respectful and polite because after all they're just trying to win exactly the same as you." With that he dismissed up and we all ran off the pitch. I ran over and sat beside Luke taking a breather before we had to go and get ready for the party.

Luke's point of view:

She came running over covered in mud and sat down beside me. "Bit muddy there." I said stating the obvious and she laughed.

"Why never Sherlock. Would you like a hug?" I didn't get a chance to object as she wrapped her arms around me covering me in mud as well.

"Thanks for that." I said taking some off my shirt with my fingers and swiping it across her face so that I was giving her warstripes. "We better go and get ready."

"I suppose so." She mumbled pulling herself up to her feet. We drove back to our room both racing each other to get in the shower first. "I have to wash my hair and it takes longer." She argued.

"Maybes but it takes me longer to style it." That was actually true as well. It takes me like twenty minutes to do my hair and she takes like five. That's quite bad really.

"No it doesn't because I'm curling mine." I finally gave in and let her go in the shower first. While she was in the shower I got my outfit ready. We had each picked a fully black outfit and decorated it with UV and glow in the dark paint. Now that I think about it we were wearing matching outfits. Black ripped skinny jeans with a plain black t-shirt and black shoes. I lay on my bed scrolling through my phone waiting to be in the shower. "Luke." I heard McKenzie's voice muffled by the door.

"Yeah." I shouted back so she could hear me.

"I don't suppose that you hid the towel did you."

"No." I chuckled. "Chelsea must have took it out when she used it and not put another one in."

"Can you throw me one in then please?"

"Uh I suppose." The thought of seeing her naked in the shower made me go all hot and flustered. I grabbed a towel before going to the bathroom, trying not to look at her because I don't know if I'll be able to control myself if I do. "Should I just leave it on the floor?" I asked walking in with my eyes closed.

"Well you could do that or you could just hand it here." I tried my best to follow the sound of her voice  but I didn't know my way round that well. "Luke we're not twelve anymore I'm pretty sure you've seen naked girls before just pass me a towel please." I opened my eyes and found that I had been facing the complete opposite direction to the shower. I handed her the towel and she wrapped it round her body immediately before leaving the bathroom. I quickly grabbed another towel for myself before locking the bathroom door and getting in the shower.

When I walked out of the bathroom I was glad to see that McKenzie wasn't there so it wasn't as difficult to hide the hard-on she gave me. I pulled on my boxers and jeans hoping it wasn't as evident before grabbing my top and joining her in the living room. In the time I had been in the bathroom she had gotten ready, done her makeup, put UV paint on her face and started curling her hair. By the time we finished getting ready and got out to the car it was already eight o'clock and going by what McKenzie has told me the party is sure to be in full swing by now.

We drove to Josh's house in silence listening to the music coming through the radio until we pulled up at Josh's apartment block and headed inside to the party deciding to take the stairs up to his floor instead of doing the normal thing and using the elevator. Every inch of the apartment was filled with people who were all lighting up in the dark. The music was vibrating through our feet and there was a great number of people already on the makeshift dance-floor grinding on each other in time to the heavy beat of the music. It looked amazing to say the least with all of the different colours and what not. I found myself being dragged to the kitchen before a drink was shoved in my hand.

Mckenzie's point of view:

I dragged Luke into the kitchen before thrusting a cup in his hand. I couldn't see Josh anywhere for the teenagers all grinding on each other and getting themselves wasted so I thought we might as well join in. Well minus the grinding on each other part. The bulge in his pants was already evident no need to make it any worse. I know the fact that I made him hard should bother me but it didn't. I really liked Luke but I didn't want to do anything about it just yet. He reminded me of somebody I once knew and I don't want to make that mistake again.

As the night dragged on I found Josh and then managed to lose the only two boys at this party that I knew. There was a beer pong game going on so I decided to go and join in to give myself something to do. I drank and danced the night away feeling a little more than slightly tipsy as I downed shot after shot, drink after drink. The last people left at three in the morning and then it was up to me to get Josh to bed and Luke home safely. I found them both in the kitchen discussing something but they both went silent once I walked in. That is never good. "What are you two talking about?" I asked hoping they were drunk enough to tell me.

"Luke was just asking me a question not that you need to know." Josh slurred his words slightly. Oh well I wasn't in luck.

"Come on then time to go to bed." I managed to get him to change into some sweats for bed and go peacefully. Usually he would object but I knew what he was like with a hangover and he didn't deal with them well so he needed to go to bed before he drank anything else. "I'll come back and help you tidy up in the morning." He dropped down onto the bed and I turned off the light leaving him there.

"Come on then Luke we better get going." We each grabbed a bottle to walk home with. We managed to take three wrong turns before we made it back to campus. Us being us we decided to chase each other up the stairs which probably wasn't the best of ideas but whats the worsts that can happen. Just as I was about to hit the top step I tripped and started falling to the floor. Luke had just enough time to reach out and grab my wrist before I would have hit the carpet and he yanked me back up. "Probably not the best idea ever." He giggled.

"Probably not. Race you to the room."

"Your on." We both took of sprinting down the corridor to our room. We didn't have to worry about being noisy because all of the dorm rooms were soundproofed when they were built so nobody could hear us. Good job as well otherwise there would be a lot of complaints going in tomorrow. We both got changed for bed and went straight to sleep.

Luke's point of view:

I woke up on the floor with a serious hangover. My head was pounding and the entire room felt like it was spinning. "Morning sleeping beauty." McKenzie said as I lay back down on the floor.

"Morning. Why am I on the floor?"

"Because you fell out of bed last night so I picked you up and put you back into bed. After the third time I just decided to leave you there."

"Ugh we promised Josh we would help tidy." I groaned not really wanting to have to move.

"I've already been to the gym and his house to tidy." That made everything a little bit better but I still had to get up and move when all I really wanted to do was curl up into a ball and sleep. She stood up and extended her hand for me when I saw black fingerprint bruises on her wrist. "Oh my god McKenzie I'm so sorry." I said standing up and taking her hand. "I swear I didn't mean to hurt you." She knew straight away what I was on about because I could see it in her eyes.

"I have no idea what your on about." She said pulling down her jacket sleeves. I gently grabbed her arm and rolled them back up exposing her bruised wrist. They weren't small bruises either, they cover most of her wrist. "Luke it's nothing. What's a couple of bruises? Besides if you hadn't done that I would have went face first into the floor."

"Yes which would have been painless because of the alcohol in your system." I gently ran my thumb over the marks on her skin guilt ripping through my body. "I'm sorry." I whispered kissing the bruises.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

559K 8.6K 46
"Fuck you." Luke growled, his hands clenching into fists at his side. I rolled my eyes, flipping him the middle finger as I stepped back and readied...
1.7K 244 38
"We don't belong here, so we have to stay together and protect each other." {contains: foul language, anger issues, abuse, abandonment} A luke hemmin...
Youngblood misshx24 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

399 3 31
When I face him again, Ashton is smiling. He leans back slowly in his seat, resting his folded hands on his stomach. "This is gonna be fun." I narrow...
26.5K 602 49
When Calum Hood and Amelia Evan's paths cross, little did they now the roller coaster ride they were going to experience. With love, distance, heartb...