Secrets (Derek Hale)

Av FangirlQueen101

Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six... Mer

Important!!
Cast
Moodboards
Beacon Hills
First Days
Tryouts
Tall, Dark & Damn
Investigations
Stark House
Failed Attempt
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Theories and Parties
Wolf Chase
Secrets
Fighting Wolf Boy
Annoyance
Accusations
Morgue Break-In
Worst Friday Night EVER!
Guilt? Nope!
Lacrosse & Wolf Boy
Nail-polish & Hotty
Knives, Questions & Insults
Dreams & Bloodied Busses
Playlist
Car Crash
Truce
Prats
Avoiding Truth
A Favour !!
The New Argent
Bullet Wounds
Last Minute Saviour
Suspicion
Video Store Attacks
MIA
Smash Bang!
Unwanted Plans
The "Date"
Defusing Fire
Weakness & Heart Rates
Hunting The Alpha
The start of a school Nightmare
School Nightmare Part 1
School Nightmare Part 2
Nightmares End
Apologies
Pouting Wolves & Full Moons
Full Moon Fiasco
Cars, Wolves & Hunters
Scavenger Hunt
Psychotic Uncle & Bitchy Nurse
Battle Wounds & Betrayal
Drunken Sheriff
Dress Shopping & Douche Bag
Dances & Disasters
That BITCH!
Light Him Up, Up, Up!
Sequel

Shirts, Six packs & Sourwolf

1K 24 1
Av FangirlQueen101

(Elena's outfit.)

'Yo Stileditto.' I say walking int Stiles's room whilst texting Lana about her ideas for her winter party. 

'Hey Lena, what you doing here?' Stiles asks not looking away from his computer.

'Hiding from Frank.' I say still not looking up.

'The guy still trying to ask you out?' Stiles asks chuckling.

'Yep because the words no and I'm not interested doesn't exist in his vocabulary apparently.' I say rolling my eyes and Stiles pulls a face.

'It's kinda creepy tho, he seems so obsessed with you.' 

'Yep I'm scared for life.' Stiles chuckles before turning back to his computer typing something and I walk towards his bed still typing on my phone.

'Hey Stiles!' My uncle calls Stiles.

'Yo da- Derek?' I raise a brow turning around and I'm slightly shocked to find Derek standing ether in all his leather jacket brooding glory. Derek gestures for Stiles to be quiet and go talk to his father, so Stiles rushes out of the room closing the door behind him.

'So you show up in everyone's rooms unannounced? And here I was thinking I was special.' I whisper sarcastically before glancing down at my phone sending a quick reply to Lana before placing my phone in my pocket and looking over at Derek. I notice that there's blood on his shirt and I frown taking a step towards him but not getting to close.

'What happened?' I ask and Derek seems confused until he sees what I'm looking at and shrugs.

'You know I've seen tongue less people make more conversation than you do.' I mumble turning away from him and making my way to Stiles's bed but a hand wraps around my wrist stopping me.

 I look at Derek's hand wrapped around my wrist and I trail my eyes up until I lock eyes with him, I raise a questioning brow and he opens his mouth slightly say something. Stiles then opens the door reentering his room and Derek's hand around my wrist is gone before Stiles could notice anything. I glance at Derek before sitting down on Stiles's bed eating as Derek grabs Stiles's jacket and slamming him against the door.

'If you say one word-' Derek begins threatening.

'What you mean like hey dad Derek Hale's in my room bring your gun?' Stiles asks sarcastically and Derek loosens his grip on Stiles's jacket.

'Yeah that's right, if I'm hiding your fugitive ass it's my house my rules.' Stiles says hitting Derek's shoulder and seeming to regret it immediately. Derek nods straightening out Stiles's jacket releasing his grip completely on Stiles. I roll my eyes at the two quickly glancing at my phone that vibrated.

''Scott didn't get the necklace?' Derek asks as Stiles takes a seat at his desk.

'No he's still working on it but there's something else we can try.' Stiles says and I look over at him wondering what he's up to.

'The night we were trapped in the school Scott sent a text to Allison to meet him there.' Stiles says and I realise where he's going with this. 

'So?' 

'So it wasn't Scott.'

'Well can you find out who sent it.'

'No but I think I know someone who can.' 

***

I'm lying on my stomach on Stiles's bed flicking through my chemistry homework that I'm almost done with, Stiles is currently waiting for Danny and making himself food. That boy eats quite a lot, it's a wonder he doesn't get fat, Derek is sitting in a chair next to the bed flicking through a book he found lying around. 

'Who's Frank?' I look up at Derek completely shocked by his sudden question, he on the other hand just keeps scanning through the book on his lap.

'Just a guy from school.' I say trying to shrug off the topic.

'Does he bother you?' Derek asks and I frown not understanding what's going on.

'Uh I guess but nothing I can't handle.' I say shrugging again and involuntarily finding my eyes looking over at Derek who looks up catching my eye.

'See anything you like?' He asks with a smirk and I roll my eyes.

'Nope, just the embodiment of pure annoyingness.' I say.

'Well that's just cold.' He says sarcastically.

'What else did you expect from the ice queen.' I reply with equal sarcasm, Derek looks at me amusedly. 

'You can't be an ice queen.' Derek says and I raise a brow.

'And why not?'

'You don't have white blonde hair.'

'That's ice queen stereotyping! Why can't a ice queen have brown hair?'

'Your not pale enough either.'

'Oh so now we're on the paleism? You've just sunk lower than the titanic Hale.' I say gasping in fake disappointment and horror.

I almost choke on thin air my eyes widening slightly as I was the smallest of smiles glare Derek's lips, this is the first time I've seen him smile. It's small but it's still there, for some reason I felt proud about the fact that I've made him smile. It's then that I realise how completely comfortable it is just talking to him, how easily the two of us roll with each others sarcasm and jokes. It scares me that I felt so proud when I made him smile, the way my stomach always seems fuzzy around him, I even dare say he makes me a little bit nervous and I don't like that. To make matters worse I'm starting to trust him and that's not okay.  Before my thoughts can go any further Stiles and Danny enters the room, Danny smiles at me when he sees me.

'Hello Elena.' He says with smile and I give a small wave.

'How's things Danny?' I ask and he shrugs.

'Good good, how was the chemistry paper for you?'

'Easy except for number eleven.'

'Yeah I struggled with that one too, what was your answer?'

'I got-'

'Hey not that Kt's not cute to watch you two bond over chemistry but can we get back to why you're actually here?' Stiles asks and sends me a glare like telling me to stop stealing his lab partner to which a just flash him an innocent smile and a wink.

'Yeah right.' Danny say turning back to Stiles, for some reason my eyes flicker over to Derek who's seemingly steeling glances at me, I catch his eye and we stare at each other for a few seconds before he averts his eyes back to the book on his lap.

Did I ever mention that Mr Pale Hale has quite amazing eyes....?

'You want me to what?' Danny asks looking down at Stiles.

'Trace a text.' Stiles says like he's actually asking Danny to lend him a pen.

'I came here to do lab work, that's what lab partners do.' Danny says shaking off his befuddled look.

'And we will, once you've traced the text.'

'And what makes you think I know how?' Danny asks.

'I uh looked up your arrest roast so...' Stiles begins and Danny looks over at me, I raise my hands I surrender.

'Told you he's the crazy one.' I say.

'I was thirteen, they dropped the charges.' Danny says defensively.

'Come on man....Lena?' Stiles looks to me for help and I look up from my book.

'Danny just do it, he's not gonna leave you alone till you do.' I say looking back down at my book again finishing up with my homework.

'No, we're doing lab work.' Danny says with finality dragging another chair closer and sitting down, Stiles sighs irritably. 

'Who's he again?' Danny asks logic over his shoulder at Derek with interest.

'My cousin....Miguel.' Stiles says and I have to try hard to keep the look of amusement from my face as Danny turns to me.

'Is he your brother then?' Danny asks frowning and my eyes widen.

'No no no no no. Different sides of the family.' I say and Danny nods before frowning slightly.

'Is that blood on his shirt?' Danny ask and I almost groan, dammit I should've thought about that.

'No it's ketchup.' I say sarcastically because honestly sarcasm is my back up for everything.

'Yeah, yes. Well you see he gets these horrible nose bleeds.' Stiles says whilst shooting me a look as if to say thank you for all the help Lena, so I just flash him a smirk.

'Hey Miguel, I said you could borrow one of my shirts. ' Stiles says and gestures to his closet with, a slightly pissed looking Derek closes the book he was holding and gives it to me before walking over to Stiles's closet removing his shirt.

Please believe me when I I say I tried I really really tried not to stare, but it's impossible not to. The guy's like an eye magnet, I shirtless six packed hot eye magnet.

'Uh Stiles?' Derek says and Stiles turns around.

'This....no fit.' Derek says annoyed whilst tugging on the shirt.

'Then try something else on.' Stiles says also annoyed, and Derek glares at him.

'Lena please help the incompetent sourwolf.'  Stiles says sighing and I smirk getting up from the bed and waking to the dresser rummaging through Stiles's things.

'What about this?' I ask smirking handing him a blue and orange striped shirt.

'Yeah I'll wear that if I want to go to a gay parade.' Derek grumbles and I'm still trying not to eye him up and down, trust me it's hard not to.

'Oh go get a therapist to whine to and just put the shirt on.' I say rolling my eyes, I seriously want him to put a shirt on because otherwise I know I'll eventually cave and stare at his gold physique and I have a reputation to up hold so...

'Hey, that one looks pretty good, What do you think Danny?' Stiles asks and I can see that Danny is basically blushing.

'huh?' He asks awkwardly.

'The shirt.' Stiles says and I can practically feel Derek's urge to strangle my cousin radiating off of him.

'It's..it's not really his colour.' Danny says and Derek sighs annoyed taking the shirt off and I turn back to the dresser searching for a bigger shirt. I hand him a few but they're all too small and too tight.

'Stiles! None of these fit!' Derek yells and Danny stares at him for a few seconds before co-operating.

'Well to be fair it's not Stiles's fault that you have like a godly physique.' I say trying to find a larger shirt remembering Stiles likes to sleep in oversized shirts so I go to his sleeping drawer.

'Oh so you do like what you see?' Derek asks smirking.

'Well I guess you could say your muscles and abs is a redeeming factor.' I say smirking and Derek rolls his eyes. I throw a shirt over to him a satisfied smirk making it's way onto my face when the shirt actually fits.

'There.' Danny says and Derek and I walk over to look at the computer.

'The text was sent form a computer. This one.' Danny says and my eyebrows furrow as I read who sent the text.

'Registered to this account name?' Derek asks.

'No no no no no this can' be right.' Stiles says.

'Well there's only one way to find out, I straighten up getting ready to leave and I glance at the computer once again before leaving, reading the name.

Melissa McCall.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

132K 4.3K 27
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 | ❝ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...
2.2K 109 8
Hayley Carter and Derek Hale have both lost half of their families to hunters and were in hiding. In New York no less. The two love each other greatl...
14.8K 457 12
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
62.1K 1.3K 41
After suffering from a brutal attack from her great Uncle on the day of the formal, Isabella Hale is done feeling weak. Isabella wants to be able to...